Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Sam, I like this biger camber value. Maybe these are the values which should be used more often. 👍

Sometimes its working in some cars and sometimes not . Its all about all the tune together to have the smooth driving failing . Maybe you right and maybe me I'm right :dopey:

Hey krenkme, I was sure yo had a tune for the Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four '86... but can't find it in the OP. If you haven't tuned one yet, could you? 400pp on sport hards? Please :cheers:

If Krenkme didn't have time i can work on it for you if you give me the owner to do it that with permission from my boss krenkme :dopey:

ND

frosty1
Hey krenkme, I was sure yo had a tune for the Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four '86... but can't find it in the OP. If you haven't tuned one yet, could you? 400pp on sport hards? Please :cheers:

I have. It is in the Hot Vision showdown thread... it just never made it into the garage. Not sure if it's any good. Tuned for just one track and it is a made track by one of the guys over there :indiff:. You can try it if you want, and if it is good I'll post it here.

*checks the thread*

It is on page 399 when using the app.... so about page 199-200 on the web (I think) :dopey:

NEWDRIVER2
If Krenkme didn't have time i can work on it for you if you give me the owner to do it that with permission from my boss krenkme :dopey:

ND

You don't need my permission :lol:. I do have a tune on it, but feel free to do one yourself :dopey:

I want to have fast Beetle on the RING at 400PP like those picture could i make it maybe soon :dopey:
photojun09184151.jpg
photojun09184202.jpg

Howdy all! I had a chance this past weekend to try out ND's Toyota GT 86, set up for the Ring.The only thing I did was bring it down to 400 PP,as I have some times at that level to compare.

I easily managed 8:30's,with a fastest time of 8:28.604, and for me these times rank right up there with the MR cars.Imagine that, cheater car times with a non cheater car.Most impressive.

I'm having some trouble finding some good rides at 400 PP comfort soft,but this one is quickly becoming a favorite.It may give up a little in the top speed department,but the handling more than makes up for it.Another winning CLUELESS TUNES.Thanks for doing what you do,fellas and I'm looking forward to your future efforts.Cheers!

Howdy all! I had a chance this past weekend to try out ND's Toyota GT 86, set up for the Ring.The only thing I did was bring it down to 400 PP,as I have some times at that level to compare.

I easily managed 8:30's,with a fastest time of 8:28.604, and for me these times rank right up there with the MR cars.Imagine that, cheater car times with a non cheater car.Most impressive.

I'm having some trouble finding some good rides at 400 PP comfort soft,but this one is quickly becoming a favorite.It may give up a little in the top speed department,but the handling more than makes up for it.Another winning CLUELESS TUNES.Thanks for doing what you do,fellas and I'm looking forward to your future efforts.Cheers!

The 86GT/BRZ/FR-S platform is easily as quick as the 5 speed Elises, not quite up there with the 6 speed 111R, but certainly as fast as the 111S and Type 72. I should get around to posting my controller setup for the 86GT/BRZ/FR-S, it's a delightful car to drive, mine just needs a NEWDRIVER gearbox, as always ;)

{Cy}

Thank you madboy for the review 👍 those time is very fast man 👍
Good you like it and became one of your favorite cars :D.
Thank you again for using Clueless Tunes garage.

The 86GT/BRZ/FR-S platform is easily as quick as the 5 speed Elises, not quite up there with the 6 speed 111R, but certainly as fast as the 111S and Type 72. I should get around to posting my controller setup for the 86GT/BRZ/FR-S, it's a delightful car to drive, mine just needs a NEWDRIVER gearbox, as always ;)

{Cy}

Just send it my friend and I will do the best i can 👍

When do you guys run these races? Would love to join you guys.
Most days, mate. If you see any of us online, then we'll likely be tearing it up. You're more than welcome to join 👍
Well done Cy. 👍 I saw you've fixed some of the photos in the garage too (did you?). :) 👍
I did, but ND fixed them himself in the meantime..!! I need to find a better way to upload replays to the t'interwebs :indiff:

{Cy}

Hello to all that are Clueless.

We are making it official, CyKosis1973 has become an honorary member of the Clueless family. Please give him a warm welcome and check out his tunes in his garage, The Hill :cheers:

if you missed it that garage again is The Hill

Welcome Cy :dopey:
The Hill:dopey:

WELCOME Cy to our Garage :cheers:

@ Krenkme hope life goes smooth with you my friend .👍
@ Cy nice video by the way also the sound is good 👍 looks good that battle especially the last part when you wipe us me and Dan and you got the win old man:D great dance racers . :dopey:
@ trackripper you welcome any time to join us my friend 👍
ND

Awwww, shucks, thanks guys :cheers:

Hopefully I'll be bringing you all a new Elise to play with tonight (Rover K-Series power, baby, none of the VVTi business). Please consider it my thanks for allowing me to look after Da Dog for you ....... I'm guessing that's why you bought me on board, his kennel has mysteriously appeared out the back of my shop :mischievous:

Seriously though, thank you once again. Hopefully, Sam and I will continue to bring you some enjoyable cars 👍

{Cy}

You're more then welcome Cy 👍. Added you in the OP too :P

Spending time with my girls at the camper today for Fathers Day. Having a great time, and loving every minute of it!.... but back on topic of the garage - I will try very VERY hard to have a tune posted tomorrow... its dark red and on share if anyone wants to try it out :D

Have a great day everyone :dopey:

Lotus Elise '96 400PP Comfort Soft "Online Ring Edition"

There you go folks, my little gift to you. Often over looked, this car harks back the the days when the iconic Elise was still powered by a Rover engine. In typical fashion, I've thrown a HUGE turbo at it and changed the exhaust for something slightly louder. Oh, and I threw a few hundred kilos over the front wheels :sly:

I hope you enjoy it, here's a little teaser of what it can do...

{Cy}

There you go folks, my little gift to you. Often over looked, this car harks back the the days when the iconic Elise was still powered by a Rover engine. In typical fashion, I've thrown a HUGE turbo at it and changed the exhaust for something slightly louder. Oh, and I threw a few hundred kilos over the front wheels :sly:

{Cy}

Another great replay from Cy, tho I've stopped for a coffee. :sly: 👍

Another great replay from Cy, tho I've stopped for a coffee. :sly: 👍

Not a great replay for you, sorry. I saw you diving off into the service station. I think you must have forgotten that the Elise doesn't have a cup holder. Makes it tricky trying to drive with a hot cup of coffee between your legs..!! :mischievous:

{Cy}

Not a great replay for you, sorry. I saw you diving off into the service station. I think you must have forgotten that the Elise doesn't have a cup holder. Makes it tricky trying to drive with a hot cup of coffee between your legs..!! :mischievous:

{Cy}

:lol: 👍

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Dm6oUo73g">YouTube Link</a>

{Cy}

It's a very very good tune on this car well done Sir 👍
OP updated by the link to the tune :D

Coming soon
Surprise ......
1- It's Hatch back car drive like a dream but not not like the Elise but it can be competitive with it . The car name start by ( R ) ?

2- it's one of the RING machine and its hard to find a copy from it .Name of the car start by ( T )?

Have a good day every one

ND :dopey:

It's a very very good tune on this car well done Sir 👍
OP updated by the link to the tune :D

Coming soon
Surprise ......
1- It's Hatch back car drive like a dream but not not like the Elise but it can be competitive with it . The car name start by ( R ) ?

2- it's one of the RING machine and its hard to find a copy from it .Name of the car start by ( T )?

Have a good day every one

Good! A Renault and a Toyota. :cheers:

You will be available tonight, Sam?

Gd time in the Clueless 405pp CS room today. Loads of fun, can't wait for tomorrow. Buying New set of cars just for your room Driver. Great to see you and Cy in the room today. I don't think I have ever raced with him before. Keep it up guys

Gd time in the Clueless 405pp CS room today. Loads of fun, can't wait for tomorrow. Buying New set of cars just for your room Driver. Great to see you and Cy in the room today. I don't think I have ever raced with him before. Keep it up guys

Thank you GeeBaby
Yes that was a lot of fun today and every day GeeBaby 👍 good to have you at our lobby good driver and fast also ;)
See you tomorrow my friend .

Heh my stint in the room was eventful. Not sure if my driving was at fault or that guy just lost control and raged about it...

That guys fault ripper you did good racing today hope to see you tomorrow my friend 👍

That guys fault ripper you did good racing today hope to see you tomorrow my friend 👍

I was confused because I always thought keeping to the racing line is a valid way of driving, if someone's faster, overtaking is their problem.

My Copen was a disaster. :lol: So so twitchy, I tried to correct in a corner and went straight off, that's probably when I nearly took you out when you were chasing behind me. :P

Great to see that the garage is so active with the help of ND and Cy. Seeing friends like Dan and trackripper stop buy, and as well as my Outlaw friend AC, and many more, it feels awesome to have that many people enjoying the fun and entertaining Clueless tunes has :dopey:

On to shop talk - My tunes are ready and waiting to be posted... but with all the fun being had on the 'Ring at...or about... 400pp, is anyone looking for a 600pp Viper... or a 410 Toyota 4WD... or a Mcfly? :Sly:
.... So I guess I'll ask the crew/fans if youd like to see this made for you all.....

Jeff Hanneman
t8y7.jpg

eao.jpg

just let me know :dopey:

Back