Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Working on the MCLaren F1 MAXED Tune. For the moment it's 1:49 low at Suzuka and 5:57.xxx on the Nordschleife ,safely at racing cruising speed, but still taming without anesthesics....:scared:
This car is amazing.
nrburgringnordschleife1l.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°

Very true my friend. With your previous tunes I won severy times on High speed track. Only with the extreme value of his pp I had some problem to control

I' ll wait your upgrade and thanks in advance.

Tune updated.

MCLAREN F1 '94 // 672PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

McLaren-F1-4.jpg

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 882 HP at 8400 RPM
Torque: 604 ft-lb at 6400 RPM

Weight:1060 KG
Ballast: 90 KG
Position: +50
Weight distribution front/rear: 42% - 58%

Parts to Purchase:
Buy New - Change oil- Drive 300km - Change oil again
Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine 3
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sport
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires

GT Auto:
Aero Kit : Front A - Extension - Wing A
Choose your wheels
Tuner's Notes:
This car is a monster, no description available, just drive it , good luck and good fun.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 20 / 65

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 2.986
2nd: 2.271
3rd: 1.788
4th: 1.450
5th: 1.213
6th: 1.045
Then Final gear again at : 2.765
Max Speed: 415 km/hr = 258 MPH UP RIGHT

Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/5
Acceleration: 0/18
Deceleration: 0/16

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-05
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.0/11.5
Dampers Extension: 10/10
Dampers Compression: 7/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.10/ 0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

nrburgringnordschleife1l.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1ym.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1c.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Hello Mr.P

As ironic as it may seem, my friend who's having a weired taste for cars became a fan of the chrysler prowler '02 and he beleives that a praiano tuned prowler would be one of the best in its class!
Of course I'm not at all convinced.

Do you happen to have a tune for that bug?

Hi Praiano! Great job friend you're the best!

By chance, you have tuned the MAZDA RX7 LM RACE CAR?? I think it may be a good car for 600P

Regards!

Hello Mr.P

As ironic as it may seem, my friend who's having a weired taste for cars became a fan of the chrysler prowler '02 and he beleives that a praiano tuned prowler would be one of the best in its class!

Hahahahaha funniest thing I've read so far!
Oops that's off-topic :)

Hello Mr.P

I have a tune for this car, not very performant but fun to drive yes. I'll publish it tomorrow.:)👍

Hi Praiano! Great job friend you're the best!

By chance, you have tuned the MAZDA RX7 LM RACE CAR?? I think it may be a good car for 600P

Regards!

Hello, the RX7 LM have no chance racing against other race cars same PP, it's not a good car. The TC is a best option.
I've already check it several times, but no way to let it at least acceptable.
Sorry.

CHRYSLER PROWLER '02 // 450PP // SPORT OR RACING TIRES

DSCN0240.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
It's a very fun car to drive, can race close to the best on slow and specially medium speed track. The car don't have a good top speed for high speed tracks with long straights.
Tuned with sport hard but good with any softer tires too.

Power: 300 HP at 5900 RPM
Torque: 308 ft-lb at 4300 RPM

Weight:1200 KG
Ballast: 68 KG
Weight distribution front/rear: 52% - 48%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Chassis reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sport
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheeel Semi Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Any Sport or Racing Tires

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00 / 00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 95.1 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 3.300
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 4.867
2nd: 3.717
3rd: 2.918
4th: 2.368
5th: 1.965
Then Final gear again at : 2.020
Max Speed: 275 km/hr = 171 MPH UP RIGHT

Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/10
Deceleration: 0/30

Ride Height: -10/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 12.0/12.0
Dampers Extension: 1/9
Dampers Compression: 9/1
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/2
Camber: 2.2/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ 0.12

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Hey, just joined GTPLANET and ive looked through alot of your tunes and tunes of others, all ive been looking for is a bugatti tune... it doesnt have to be maxed and its not urgent but thankx a lot and hope to find more of your amzing tunes.

Hello, the RX7 LM have no chance racing against other race cars same PP, it's not a good car. The TC is a best option.
I've already check it several times, but no way to let it at least acceptable.
Sorry.

OK friend, at a first contact stock I thought was a car with possibilities... thank you for responding

Hey, just joined GTPLANET and ive looked through alot of your tunes and tunes of others, all ive been looking for is a bugatti tune... it doesnt have to be maxed and its not urgent but thankx a lot and hope to find more of your amzing tunes.

Sorry, i've tried to make this car turn several times but there is no way, this is not a good track machine, only to go fast in drag strips.
It don't really like curves.:ouch:

OK friend, at a first contact stock I thought was a car with possibilities... thank you for responding

I can try to make it handle well but competitive .... It will never be. I'll check.

Would I need to change anything if I want a 600pp for this car?

BTW your GTR M Spec Nur is amazing, I was beating a elise 111r RM on rooms with ss restriction.

Just take out all the parts and Turbo, use power limiter to reach the 600PP.
The gears numbers will not match but you can make a new gearbox using my method HERE

Good luck and have a good drive. Yes the Nurb driv very well thanks.

Have a good night everybody.

I did some test and it seems that the best configuration for the RX7 LM is around 600PP with a few rear ballast that bring to a weight distribution of 47/53.
There is not so much option because you only have the turbo to take out or not to reach a PP range.
Anyway , it's 1 second slower of my best superGT at Suzuka ,that is not so bad and the drive is good and safe. I think i'll publish it today after looking for some others tuning options.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
MAZDA RX7 LM RACE CAR // 600PP // RACING TIRES

mazda-logo.jpg

Power: 526 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 425 ft-lb at 6000 RPM

Weight:1150 KG
Ballast: 70 KG
Weight distribution front/rear: 47% - 53%

Parts to Purchase:
Tuning Shop:
Chassis Reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Any Racing Tires

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
or
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)
Tuner's Notes:
This is a strange car stock, not very fast ,not so good balance..... Harder to drive fast than any other race car. The 600PP is the best i've found for it. Now with 47/53 weight distribution, the car handle very well and it's possible to race against the best race cars in this range. Not a top car but for sure a good car that you'll enjoy to drive around any track.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 35 / 60

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.500
Set top speed to 200 KMH = 124 MPH
1st: 3.593
2nd: 2.783
3rd: 2.219
4th: 1.820
5th: 1.540
6th: 1.336
Then Final gear again at : 2.620
Max Speed: 330 km/hr = 205 MPH UP RIGHT

Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/10
Deceleration: 0/10

Ride Height: 00/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 15.0/11.5
Dampers Extension: 9/9
Dampers Compression: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.8/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ -0.08

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Hi Praiano, above all tell you you're the best!!!

Well I'd like a fit for the Mazda RX8 to put with 450 PP and soft sports if possible, I really like driving that car and I think I could be competitive circuits like grand valley. I have something set that car but do not know how well the truth ...

Thank you very much for your help and greetings hope.

Hi Praiano, above all tell you you're the best!!!

Well I'd like a fit for the Mazda RX8 to put with 450 PP and soft sports if possible, I really like driving that car and I think I could be competitive circuits like grand valley. I have something set that car but do not know how well the truth ...

Thank you very much for your help and greetings hope.

Hello, i think it's difficult to do better than this, Rotary Junkie RKM Motorsport’s Poomplex Derkhead No. 2 Try it, ask to the tuner if it stay OK like this for a 450PP with sport soft, or use it as a base , but this is the reason why i never did a tune for it. This car is amazing. 👍:)

Thank you very much try this tuning have if I works well.

Well another question I'd like to do was for mercedez 190, the tuning is fine and the car is pretty fast but for 450pp and soft sports tires the car to take curves noted that costs come from the front, probably will by my driving but could fix or somehow soften ... It's my favorite car of the game and I would take it as it deserves porder.

Last edited:
Ola` Laurent. Long time no speak! :) In your experience, from a a perfomance angle, if I have a car at 620 PP, to get it to 600 PP, is it better to add ballast or reduce power?

Ola` Laurent. Long time no speak! :) In your experience, from a a perfomance angle, if I have a car at 620 PP, to get it to 600 PP, is it better to add ballast or reduce power?

Hello my friend, if you have a good car well balanced , just low the power and increase if needed the LSD accel and some other thing you were using for better control, when you low the PP for a given tune, it becomee easier to drive and you can loose all the settings you've made to keep it under control , at least in part, till you feel OK with it.
:scared::)👍

Hey Praiano, first time posting on this forum and I just wanted to say i really appreciate your tunes. I just bought a Spyker c8 Laviolette '01 and thought id make a nice 550pp car outa it. So i started comparing the numbers with your Lexus LFA and was suprised to see the c8 has 14 hp less but weighs 300kg less :/.. Still your LFa is faster.. How is that possible? PS i tuned the gearbox with your method. Might be a new top3 car if u ask me, but then again I'm not the expert here ;) Good day 2 U

Hey Praiano, first time posting on this forum and I just wanted to say i really appreciate your tunes. I just bought a Spyker c8 Laviolette '01 and thought id make a nice 550pp car outa it. So i started comparing the numbers with your Lexus LFA and was suprised to see the c8 has 14 hp less but weighs 300kg less :/.. Still your LFa is faster.. How is that possible? PS i tuned the gearbox with your method. Might be a new top3 car if u ask me, but then again I'm not the expert here ;) Good day 2 U

Yes , the spyker is a good car, i don't know why the LFA is faster, must be the torque.... don't know. I just don't like the way the C8 drive, i'll check it again.

MCLAREN F1 '94 // 672PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Buuuuuaaaaaahhhh...!!!!!! What a beast..!!!!!!

Congrats Praiano...👍
Thanks, the beast is tamed now, but it's still a monster for sure, have a good drive.

Why are you using Lion Den's Performance tunes? Where are the tunes yourself?
All the tunes are my tunes of course. I'm just using the Lion Den's Performance sheet, but with my numbers.
It's just because i broke my computer and the new one don't have office inside, so i can't edit my classic tuning sheet made on excel. That's why i'm using this Lion's model.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello my friend, if you have a good car well balanced , just low the power and increase if needed the LSD accel and some other thing you were using for better control, when you low the PP for a given tune, it becomee easier to drive and you can loose all the settings you've made to keep it under control , at least in part, till you feel OK with it.
:scared::)👍

Thanks, P. 👍 And thanks again for all your hard work! :cheers:

Alright, keep up the good work man i appreciate those tunes 👍
Looking forward to GT6? Did you pre-order the 15th anniversary edition? I want it though, but maybe there is a final pack waiting for us.. we'll see.

Thanks for the RX7 LM Praiano!! 👍

a question, in the 4x4, what method do you follow to reduce understeer in the turn to enter the curve?

And speaking of 4x4, some time ago you spoke of the CALIBRA TOURING CAR as very fast in 550P SS tires, but you have not posted updates... What happened to him?

Regards!!

Thanks, P. 👍 And thanks again for all your hard work! :cheers:
You're welcome.

Alright, keep up the good work man i appreciate those tunes 👍
Looking forward to GT6? Did you pre-order the 15th anniversary edition? I want it though, but maybe there is a final pack waiting for us.. we'll see.

Yes of course , i can't wait to play the demo.... No i didn't pre order anything, i don't even look how to do it, need to reed this thing. I have some money on pay pal , i think i can buy it like this...
Tuning a mazda 110S 400PP actually, going to be a great surprise , very good car, it's 8:26.xxx on the Nordschleife.

Have a good night

CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 C6 RM '06 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_10.jpg

chevroletcorvettez06c6RM.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

And this?? :lol:
I knew you did, but you forgot to put on the list. So many cars that you forget hehehe... it is normal

Have a nice day!

And this?? :lol:
I knew you did, but you forgot to put on the list. So many cars that you forget hehehe... it is normal

Have a nice day!

Haha this is a good one, i didn't remember this tune. I've made a quick tune with a new car with no engine 3, ballast 48%-52% , at 600PP.
This is the best configuration i think, the 650PP don't stop balancing on the springs whatever you do.
Anyway, thanks for your help ,have a good day.

Back