hgrf93's gallery: ***XKR*** UPDATE! (17/11/13)

• Thread starter hgrf93
  • 351 comments
Truely loving your two panoramas, it looks so much better than standard size pics, excellent toning, car colors and rims, number ten is brilliant too. first and second pano are great !! Congrats hgrf 👍

+1 especially the first pano, the car looks really great in this one 👍
I also really like the number 4, great tining and light :)

GPR
I like the one with the Gallardo in it. :sly:

All joking aside I think shot 2 is pretty nice, the colour tones and compositon is not bad at all. But my fav is shot 9, I like the monotonal treatment with colour tinting and also the feel of blasting through the tunnel and about to break free at the other end. 👍
:lol: Thanks a lot GPR :cheers:

Very nice work on this set, my faves are #2, 4 and 11. ;)👍
Thanks NB :cheers:

Truely loving your two panoramas, it looks so much better than standard size pics, excellent toning, car colors and rims, number ten is brilliant too. first and second pano are great !! Congrats hgrf 👍
Thanks HaerBev :cheers:. I agree, panos look way better than standard size pics 👍.

Very great color and rim combo. Loving the composition on the latest set. Tones are awesome too!
Thanks Fazerfan :cheers:

Great shots, mate, really great, I like all of them! :drool:
Thanks man I really appreciate the feedback :cheers:

+1 especially the first pano, the car looks really great in this one 👍
I also really like the number 4, great tining and light :)
Thanks Kodje :cheers:. I'm glad you liked them.

10/06/2013 Update (I'm so creative)

Photomode Calendar Competition -January entry

Not bad hgrf, a couple of those RS6 shots are quite nice my fav is shot number 11, nice balance with the tree on the opposite side.

But my favourite of this update si the black & white Alfa wheel shot, it's very nice, great contrast and composition. 👍 Very classy.

Sweet set, love #1, 6 and 11. 👍
Thanks a lot for the comment, NB I'm glad you liked them :cheers:.

GPR
Not bad hgrf, a couple of those RS6 shots are quite nice my fav is shot number 11, nice balance with the tree on the opposite side.

But my favourite of this update si the black & white Alfa wheel shot, it's very nice, great contrast and composition. 👍 Very classy.
Thanks for the feedback, GPR :cheers:. I was quite unsure about the Alfa wheel shot so knowing that you liked it is a relief :lol:

ITALY!!!!! And a German in the end! :D:tup:
:dopey::lol:. Thanks for passing by and commenting GTracer :cheers:

Highly stylized art. You got me going at the Alfa wheel. The care given to your work deserves the highest of praise. I cannot complain, as the entire set kicks ass!👍👍👍

I'm slowly working through from the beginning of your gallery. You don't play around at all.:bowdown:

I WILL be getting on you nerves for tips/ pointers, so get ready!:)

Love these delta shots 👍 Very good work on these Alfa wheel pic also, the kind of b&w style I like :)
And good work on light and toning on the RS6 pics :)

Amazing set, HG! The Lancia looks nice in yellow.
Thanks, Eric! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

Highly stylized art. You got me going at the Alfa wheel. The care given to your work deserves the highest of praise. I cannot complain, as the entire set kicks ass!👍👍👍

I'm slowly working through from the beginning of your gallery. You don't play around at all.:bowdown:

I WILL be getting on you nerves for tips/ pointers, so get ready!:)
Oh stop it you :embarrassed:. Thanks a lot for the kind words MoMo (not sure I deserve them though :dopey:). I would gladly give you some pointers although I don't think you need them ;) especially coming from me :dopey:.

Love these delta shots 👍 Very good work on these Alfa wheel pic also, the kind of b&w style I like :)
And good work on light and toning on the RS6 pics :)
Thanks a lot, Jérémy :cheers:. I'm glad you liked them :)👍

The California set is good. Nice toning work. Standouts for me are 1,2 & 11. 👍

And your 2.0 entry is intersting, it almost looks a bit HDR.

Superb California set, with a very reallistic touch 👍 Good use of Monza light especially. I like very much the third pic of the XJR-9 set, nice toning and great sense of speed :)
And your 2.0 entry is nice also 👍

GPR
The California set is good. Nice toning work. Standouts for me are 1,2 & 11. 👍

And your 2.0 entry is intersting, it almost looks a bit HDR.
Thanks, GPR :cheers:. No HDR was used on any of the pics though ;). Actually, I don't think I've ever used HDR :dopey:

Superb California set, with a very reallistic touch 👍 Good use of Monza light especially. I like very much the third pic of the XJR-9 set, nice toning and great sense of speed :)
And your 2.0 entry is nice also 👍
Thanks, Jérémy. I'm glad you liked them :cheers:.

Wow ! Really, really nice :drool: Great work ! 👍
Thanks a lot for the kind words, Ilya :cheers:. It means a lot :)👍.

California shots are great as everyone else has said but the Aventador shots are even better! Gorgeous toning and really neat compositions. Definitely tasteful. 👍

The California shots are great, as usual coming from you. ;)👍
:embarrassed: Thanks a lot NB :cheers:.

California shots are great as everyone else has said but the Aventador shots are even better! Gorgeous toning and really neat compositions. Definitely tasteful. 👍
Thank you so much Taiga :cheers:. I'm Glad you liked the the shots 👍.

I favorite just about every photo from your California set on Flickr because it is so damn stunning. :drool:👍

I favorite just about every photo from your California set on Flickr because it is so damn stunning. :drool:👍
Thank you so much Eric :cheers:! I'm glad you liked the set :)

Amazing California set!
shot 8 especially :drool:
Thanks a lot :cheers:

I haven't had much time lately, so I haven't been able to post much. But, finally, I'm on holidays. Hopefully I'll be able to post some more pics :dopey:.

This shouldn't even be called a set (I even posted them on a higher res than normal to fill out more space :guilty:), but here it is for the time being:

Vipers

Nice set :)
The first shot is beautiful with a great composition and a nice toning. I also like very much the second one.

Back