hgrf93's gallery: ***XKR*** UPDATE! (17/11/13)

• Thread starter hgrf93
  • 351 comments
Here's a very nice update Héctor, The F430 Police edit looks great and this Ford GT and its twenty shots is more than attractive, the black one is the best, number 3 with the car infos is unique and wisely thought. Number 7 with the red lights, oh it's so good. Number 9 is reaching the top 5 Laguna Seca pics. Others are fine but these 3 ones are ass kicking. Bravo bravo :cheers:

I totally agree with that.
The police edit work on the F430 is excellent !
And this GT40 set is exceptionnal. Once more we have both quantity and quality shots. I'm totally in love with your "In the shadows", the kind of shots I really like. Great work as usual Hèctor :cheers:

i like the first shot "In the shadows" and the white background photos also 👍 :D
Thanks, geatle! I'm glad you liked them :cheers:

GPR
Some of these are pretty nice, great car and it looks menacing in the black. I too like the clean look of the shots on white. Over all the richness of contrast and colour for some is quite good. Punchy and in your face.

My favs are shots 4,5,6,7,9 & 18. 👍
Thank you, GPR :cheers:

Here's a very nice update Héctor, The F430 Police edit looks great and this Ford GT and its twenty shots is more than attractive, the black one is the best, number 3 with the car infos is unique and wisely thought. Number 7 with the red lights, oh it's so good. Number 9 is reaching the top 5 Laguna Seca pics. Others are fine but these 3 ones are ass kicking. Bravo bravo :cheers:
Thank you so much, Hervé :cheers:.

I totally agree with that.
The police edit work on the F430 is excellent !
And this GT40 set is exceptionnal. Once more we have both quantity and quality shots. I'm totally in love with your "In the shadows", the kind of shots I really like. Great work as usual Hèctor :cheers:
Thanks a lot, Jérémy! :cheers:

Here's a shot I edited for the "edit my photo" thread. The original shot is by Benz-27

Pretty sweet NSX R, nice angle of it and the smoothness of the black looks nice.
ThumbsUp.jpg

The MP4 preview is interesting also, I quite like the blur overlay, gives me ideas. ;)

GPR
Pretty sweet NSX R, nice angle of it and the smoothness of the black looks nice. View attachment 80485

The MP4 preview is interesting also, I quite like the blur overlay, gives me ideas. ;)
Thanks man. I wonder what kind of idea did you have ... Looking forward to it. P.S. I can't find any kind of emoticons for the life of me in this new layout. It makes the text a bit lackluster...

Ah well hopefully I'll have some time to do something with the idea, a lot of times I have heaps of ideas and little time to do them. So keep an eye out I may just do something soon. ;)

And I agree, the new forum layout has it's good points but some not so good to me. Emoticons do need to come back. :grumpy:

Colorful, sparkling set Hèctor !
I really like this last work, contrast and saturation at a high level !
The pics taken on the SSRX are the best of the sets imo but the whole set is very impressive.
And the bonus is just beautiful !

These colors !!! Héctor, you're the only one able to show 20 pictures and make me want to scrool again and again, we really must meet online when GT6 will be out, my favs are of course the panorama and I'm really loving how you managed to capture the curve to use it like the horizon, 3 + 4 + 8 + 14 +17 are smartly edited. The bonus looks efficient, bravo :cheers:

Those shots of iridescent coloring Mclaren catch my eyes, the broad range of way how you took these pictures shows your dexterity in rendering the showing of the works as stunning as they are - some of the shots are done thoughtfully whilst some others are done with unique but smart editings.

Some really vibrant shots in that big set. The richness really makes them pop. My favs are 6,7,10 &16. Plus the bonus is awesome too. 👍

Colorful, sparkling set Hèctor !
I really like this last work, contrast and saturation at a high level !
The pics taken on the SSRX are the best of the sets imo but the whole set is very impressive.
And the bonus is just beautiful !
Thank you Jérémy! :cheers:

These colors !!! Héctor, you're the only one able to show 20 pictures and make me want to scrool again and again, we really must meet online when GT6 will be out, my favs are of course the panorama and I'm really loving how you managed to capture the curve to use it like the horizon, 3 + 4 + 8 + 14 +17 are smartly edited. The bonus looks efficient, bravo :cheers:
I'm humbled Hervé, thanks so much :cheers:. I would love to be part of an online meet on GT6 so many awesome possibilities :D

Those shots of iridescent coloring Mclaren catch my eyes, the broad range of way how you took these pictures shows your dexterity in rendering the showing of the works as stunning as they are - some of the shots are done thoughtfully whilst some others are done with unique but smart editings.
Thanks for the thoughtful comment sneakyboy! I'm glad you enjoyed it :cheers:

R.I.P ShadowPeter - 04/11/2013 (I'm just kidding!)

The responsible of death is: hgrf93 with this great set! :drool:
:lol::embarrassed: Thanks ShadowPeter!

Nice comment :D +1
Indeed, it made me laugh :lol:

I love the composition in number 20.
Thanks Jamie! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

Great update ! The most favorite shots are #5 and #16. Simple and beautiful :drool:
Also like your bonus pic. Nice work 👍
Thanks SM means a lot coming from you :cheers:

GPR
Some really vibrant shots in that big set. The richness really makes them pop. My favs are 6,7,10 &16. Plus the bonus is awesome too. 👍
Thank you so much GPR! Your approval is greatly appreciated :cheers:

I had this set done for quite a while now so I thought I'd just post it. So, here it is, it might look similar to the previous one (because it is) but, trust me, it is a different car.

And so it shall start with the shot that got me out of the PMC 2.0 Tournament :(... :lol:

Who is waiting to buy the XKR-S GT6 new car ? May be you Héctor :) Really loving the Kyoto part and its bokeh !!

Superb work on toning and lightning in this set 👍
The Kyoto part is especially beautiful with these amazing shots : great bokeh / DOF in them.
Bravo Hèctor :cheers:

Back