hgrf93's gallery: ***XKR*** UPDATE! (17/11/13)

• Thread starter hgrf93
  • 351 comments
Love the 3rd and 4th shot in your 380RS set Part 2!:drool:đź‘Ť
I also love the SLR headlight & taillight shot, very clean!

Last edited:
I saw you've worked for posing the saturation in a suitable way and the clarity of the photos in most of your latest update are of utmost showing.

+1 Looks pretty damn awesome. These are perfect example of GT5 being able to be beautiful works of art. Great job.

I agree with my comrades. This set is full of beauties, very great work HĂ©ctor. The close shots (9&10) are awesomes, the bokeh effect and DOF are on top in them. The #5 is beautiful, the light and especially the gold reflects on the car are gorgeous. I also love the kind of edit you've done on the #16. the b&w one (19) is superb, the car looks so classy, almost "arrogant", in it.

I quote these pics but the whole set is damn good. Very great work HĂ©ctor, love this set đź‘Ť

As Nicolas Wrote, here is an awesome update HĂ©ctor, normally when watching a twenty pics of the same car, I'm running away, but this time I must stop and watch everything carefuly as each shot is nicely done, numbers 17, 19 and 20 are the winning trio :cheers:

Quite a nice set I like how you've really emphasised the Silver in a clean way. And some interesting mixes of editing in regards to colour toning. Really like those 2 close ups in there too. Good work. đź‘Ť

good work hgrf93. my favourite is the zonda shot, the number 8 and 20
Thanks, geatle :cheers:.

Awesome work on light and toning in the latest set, Hector.
Thanks a lot, NB :cheers:

Love the 3rd and 4th shot in your 380RS set Part 2!:drool:đź‘Ť
I also love the SLR headlight & taillight shot, very clean!
Thanks man, I'm glad you liked them :cheers:

I saw you've worked for posing the saturation in a suitable way and the clarity of the photos in most of your latest update are of utmost showing.
Thanks, sneakyboy62 :cheers:. I appreciate that :).

+1 Looks pretty damn awesome. These are perfect example of GT5 being able to be beautiful works of art. Great job.
:embarrassed: Thank you so much, Taiga :cheers:

I agree with my comrades. This set is full of beauties, very great work HĂ©ctor. The close shots (9&10) are awesomes, the bokeh effect and DOF are on top in them. The #5 is beautiful, the light and especially the gold reflects on the car are gorgeous. I also love the kind of edit you've done on the #16. the b&w one (19) is superb, the car looks so classy, almost "arrogant", in it.

I quote these pics but the whole set is damn good. Very great work HĂ©ctor, love this set đź‘Ť
:embarrassed: That means a lot, Jérémy. Thanks pal :cheers:.

As Nicolas Wrote, here is an awesome update HĂ©ctor, normally when watching a twenty pics of the same car, I'm running away, but this time I must stop and watch everything carefuly as each shot is nicely done, numbers 17, 19 and 20 are the winning trio :cheers:
Thanks a lot, Hervé :cheers:. I'm glad you didn't run away :lol:.

That's one dangerous Silver Arrow. Brilliant set bro! :cool:
:D Thanks, Eric! :cheers:

GPR
Quite a nice set I like how you've really emphasised the Silver in a clean way. And some interesting mixes of editing in regards to colour toning. Really like those 2 close ups in there too. Good work. đź‘Ť
Thanks, GPR :cheers:. Lots of experimentation went on in this set, this led to the mixes of editing :dopey:.

I'd like to apologize for my lack of attention to the forums lately, I've been really busy and lacking time to be around :guilty:. I'll try to be a bit more active and stop by your galleries if I can :dopey:.

The more I see this car, the more I like it :)
Great set HĂ©ctor with a very good use of the scenery, in each part of it but especially in the Mont Aso (or Eiffel ?) one. I especially love the 6 (great tonning) & 9 (what a scenery panorama) in this way. I also like a lot the red bull hangar one, beautiful light and great edit work with some subtle touchs đź‘Ť
But my absolut fav' in this bunch is the 8. This one is simply superb and perfectly edited đź‘Ť

no: 4,8,11 are brilliant
Thanks, geatle! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

The more I see this car, the more I like it :)
Great set HĂ©ctor with a very good use of the scenery, in each part of it but especially in the Mont Aso (or Eiffel ?) one. I especially love the 6 (great tonning) & 9 (what a scenery panorama) in this way. I also like a lot the red bull hangar one, beautiful light and great edit work with some subtle touchs đź‘Ť
But my absolut fav' in this bunch is the 8. This one is simply superb and perfectly edited đź‘Ť
Thank you so much Jérémy :cheers:. P.S. It is Mt. Aso ;).

Beautiful work on this set.
Thanks a lot, NB :cheers:.

There's some really nice shots there HĂ©ctor. I like some of the toning and composition you have. My favs are shots 2,4,8,10,11. The last one at Mt Aso is a real beauty, I love the open spacious feel and warmish glare. đź‘Ť

GPR
There's some really nice shots there HĂ©ctor. I like some of the toning and composition you have. My favs are shots 2,4,8,10,11. The last one at Mt Aso is a real beauty, I love the open spacious feel and warmish glare. đź‘Ť

Thank you so much, GPR :cheers:.

Excelent!! Loving the toning and composition. I actually stopped for like 5 minutes at the first picture. I was likee woooooot!?! Perfect! You should be 🤬 proud of yourself!

I never ever left a comment in your gallery because i usually don´t do that ... i just add the pictures i like to my Flickr Favorite list and so people know how amazing it is but in this case i can not hold it back ...

This Mc laren F1 set is the best you have done so far , i love it .

cheers

A big update filled with quality pictures HĂ©ctor, excellent Yellow Hat set, pic number 10 is the best outside hangar at night I've ever seen, the background looks great đź‘Ť

The McLaren F1 pics are truely edited the way I like, everybody must take time to watch everything on Flickr, fullsecreenn rednering is the best way to know how good they are. My favs are all the dark red one :)

Bravo :cheers:

Oh yeah!!! No fave, all of them rock!!!

These Babies made me step out the shadows to tell you...I am beside myself admiring the pride and care you inject into your work.

For the life of me, I cannot 'fave' these on Flickr...HELP!!! Gotta have 'em.

Stunning work, I salute you Sir!:drool::cheers:

What an exquisite set of works you got here...

Overall, those photoworks are of excellent quality with decent choice of vivid toning, the composition and the gradation of lights which all set in the shape justly like a glove. And clapping my eyes on those galleries for once it's quite obvious that you carry the gun for snapping shots in sedate location - however, in some of your shots you've over-exposed the hues on the image rendering the showing of those pictures a tad showy. So I think you can work on those segments in a more studied way so that the air doesn't get too shabby for appreciation. :)

A big update filled with quality pictures HĂ©ctor, excellent Yellow Hat set, pic number 10 is the best outside hangar at night I've ever seen, the background looks great đź‘Ť

The McLaren F1 pics are truely edited the way I like, everybody must take time to watch everything on Flickr, fullsecreenn rednering is the best way to know how good they are. My favs are all the dark red one :)

+1. And I agree with Nanabu, this set is maybe your best to date. The edit work on it is amazing, i love your work on tonning, some of the scenery in The plaza look so real ! Great light also đź‘Ť

These Babies made me step out the shadows to tell you...I am beside myself admiring the pride and care you inject into your work.

Click on the lightbox link ;)

Excelent!! Loving the toning and composition. I actually stopped for like 5 minutes at the first picture. I was likee woooooot!?! Perfect! You should be 🤬 proud of yourself!
Thank you so much, Fazerfan :cheers:

I never ever left a comment in your gallery because i usually don´t do that ... i just add the pictures i like to my Flickr Favorite list and so people know how amazing it is but in this case i can not hold it back ...

This Mc laren F1 set is the best you have done so far , i love it .

cheers
I feel honoured :embarrassed:. Thanks a lot, Nanabu.

Thank you, Hervé. I really appreciate that :cheers:

:drool: Amazing F1 set! So much variaty and so much beauty. Well done Sr. đź‘Ť
Thanks a lot, ZZZ! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

Thank you so much, MoMo! I don't know why you can't favourite them on Flickr though maybe it's what Jérémy said :boggled::lol:. :cheers:

GPR
Big set, but there's some great ones in there. Love the deep red version best. :) đź‘Ť
Thanks a lot, GPR! I'm glad you liked them :cheers:

What an exquisite set of works you got here...

Overall, those photoworks are of excellent quality with decent choice of vivid toning, the composition and the gradation of lights which all set in the shape justly like a glove. And clapping my eyes on those galleries for once it's quite obvious that you carry the gun for snapping shots in sedate location - however, in some of your shots you've over-exposed the hues on the image rendering the showing of those pictures a tad showy. So I think you can work on those segments in a more studied way so that the air doesn't get too shabby for appreciation. :)
Thanks a lot, sneakyboy. I'm glad you liked them and thanks for the feedback, I'll try to improve on that. :cheers:

+1. And I agree with Nanabu, this set is maybe your best to date. The edit work on it is amazing, i love your work on tonning, some of the scenery in The plaza look so real ! Great light also đź‘Ť
Thank you so very much, Jérémy! I really appreciate your comment :cheers:

You are a assassin, hgrf! You killed us with this excellent set of F1 '94! :drool:đź‘Ť
:cool::lol:. Thanks a lot, ShadowPeter! :cheers:

Thank you all so much, I really wasn't expecting to get this kind of feedback. It certainly made my day even though I'm a bit late to the party :lol: :cheers:

And now a preview of my next set:

10265397285_7bc49f4bee_z.jpg

and my 3.0 entry:

Lightbox

and an undamaged version:

Lightbox

Excellent ones you did HG - the sharpness of the images and strong contrast of shading just look pictorial with moderate sweep of motion in the background.

Last edited:
Some of these are pretty nice, great car and it looks menacing in the black. I too like the clean look of the shots on white. Over all the richness of contrast and colour for some is quite good. Punchy and in your face.

My favs are shots 4,5,6,7,9 & 18. đź‘Ť

Here's a very nice update HĂ©ctor, The F430 Police edit looks great and this Ford GT and its twenty shots is more than attractive, the black one is the best, number 3 with the car infos is unique and wisely thought. Number 7 with the red lights, oh it's so good. Number 9 is reaching the top 5 Laguna Seca pics. Others are fine but these 3 ones are ass kicking. Bravo bravo :cheers:

Back