Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: Original > Grand Valley Speedway
  • Car Type: Standard - Available in the Online Collector's Dealership
  • Make: Japan > Mitsubishi
  • Model: FTO Super Touring Car

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 445 BHP (Broken in and oil changed)
  • Weight: 980 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
  • Weight Reductions: N/A
  • Engine Modifications: N/A
  • Intake Modifications: N/A
  • Exhaust Modifications: N/A
  • Stock Turbo Other than stock turbo not allowed (Verifiable by Looking at Turbo Meter in HUD)
  • Drivetrain Modifications: Torque splitter and LSD Allowed.
  • Transmission: Fully Customisable Transmission Allowed
  • Suspension: Fully Adjustable Suspension Allowed
  • Aero: Allowed
  • Tyre Type: Racing Hard (R1's)
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.

bnaf.jpg

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • 2 Wheels on or above the track at all times.
  • Red and White Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface.
  • No Other Surfaces are Track. See Below Details for additional boundary clarification.
  • Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on Tarmac or Red and White Rumble Strips will be DQ'd.

CLEAN
GrandValleyEast.jpg

DIRTY
GrandValleyEast_1-1.jpg

Steward's Comments:

The FTO LM Edition , as we got to know this car in the original Gran Turismo.
A car with superior handling that was unmatched by any other car in the game.
And because of this , the favourite car of so many GT1 players including myself.

The car that got closest to this level of perfection was none other than the Mitsubishi GTO LM Edition.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if all four tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

j77j.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1, and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2

dxyy.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 125 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, July 15th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

rgb8.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Another great looking combo. Might give it a go if I can get myself away from GT Academy!

I think you can take a breather from GTA now, Andrew. :lol:👍 Amazing time for USA P1 there, I'm going to watch it later.

This combo looks great, Pekka! :cheers:

Few laps with the control pad. A little understeery at speed, but grips like hell. Pretty fun ride.

Yes I agree, very fun ride!

I think I'm losing too much momentum at the hairpin.

Stock setup except for max DF.

Classic combo Pekka. 👍

Setup tweaks - max speed 180mph, springs 18.0/16.0, camber 2.0/1.0, toe 0.0/0.0, max aero, LSD 5/20/5 5/40/10, torque split 40/60

Best 1st sector tonight was 36.003. Best 2nd sector above. Fantastic fun... hoping to put a few good sessions into this one. :)

Great googly moogly! This thing feels like a go kart on rocket fuel! Using a tweaked version of Chris' tweaks (RH -25/-20) and it feels like I can put the car anywhere I want. Thanks Chris!

Last edited:
That was... not quite the same as driving the Cappuccino?!? Whew. Put in about 7 wildly erratic laps. I might need driving gloves for this one! Great fun 👍!

I expect these will drop quite a bit, but for now:

Too much fun. I may skip GT Academy this week! :D

Ha, I remember using this car over and over again in the 300km Grand Valley Endurance race in GT1 :)

Great combo! Fun as heck, but do I have a lot of improvement to find.

Finally figuring out how to throw this thing around a bit.

Last edited:
First splits.
Very nice car, handles perfectly. Maybe a bit fast for my capacity.

Really like this track. One of my favorites in the series (though I think I may be in the minority on that one). Getting quicker:

Last edited:

I'll do a 1st sector vid later on when I get time.

The GTA Academy has me fired up about GT5 again so I thought I'd give this a go. Great combination by the way:tup:👍

Still a couple tenths in there ...:)

The GTA Academy has me fired up about GT5 again so I thought I'd give this a go. Great combination by the way:tup:👍

Still a couple tenths in there ...:)

Great to see you here again Johnny. 👍

Still got a ways to go... having to relearn how to tune after all these years of just driving a stock setup is gonna kill me!

So far...

Setup tweaks - max speed 180mph, springs 18.0/16.0, camber 2.0/1.0, toe 0.0/0.0, max aero, LSD 5/20/5 5/40/10, torque split 40/60

Gonna try this in awhile thanks for the tips and the video 👍 Sector 1 is where I lose the whole lap :(

I used to rock S1 back in the day... WTH happened to me? :lol:

Latest Posts

Back