◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Should probably check to see if its in the ocd before calling it out. I don't think the mkiv is in the ocd. Which leaves us with the same issue as the roku. the 3.0 GT is a premium though...

Can we please pick some Premiums? All these standards are getting annoying around Sat, Sunday when some of us have to ship them all over the country.:sly: Plus the cockpit view stinks in them.:yuck:

Hmm okay why not a MkIV Supra then? Just don't over tire it...

That's a standard car too, but it's not currently in the OCD (so it can't be selected due to the difficulty in getting it distributed to all the league members). If you don't want to select a premium car, you can check here for a complete list of the OCD cars that are available for selection. 👍

That's a standard car too, but it's not currently in the OCD (so it can't be selected due to the difficulty in getting it distributed to all the league members). If you don't want to select a premium car, you can check here for a complete list of the OCD cars that are available for selection. 👍

Got it. I choose:

RX-7 GT-X (FC, J) '90

:sly:

ryosuke_blackndwhite2.jpg

Got it. I choose:

RX-7 GT-X (FC, J) '90

It is a Premium as: RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
It is Standard as: RX-7 GT-X (FC, J) '90

Woot! I have one broken in? 👍 I will put in my Global / Online Share while I work the honey-do's. ;-)

I am guessing D1 will be around 1:00, maybe less, so a guess of 10-11 laps for the RX-7 at Madrid Mini/Reverse.

The S2000 at Suzuka will probably be around 2:00 (maybe a smidge over 2:00), so likely 5 laps.

Last edited:
It is a Premium as: RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
It is Standard as: RX-7 GT-X (FC, J) '90

Woot! I have one broken in? 👍 I will put in my Global / Online Share while I work the honey-do's. ;-)

I am guessing D1 will be around 1:00, maybe less, so a guess of 10-11 laps for the RX-7 at Madrid Mini/Reverse.

The S2000 at Suzuka will probably be around 2:00 (maybe a smidge over 2:00), so likely 5 laps.

I meant the premium one, of course:tup:

This is going to be fun! And a rotary to drive on my return!?! Awesome!

On a side note, anyone seen this?
A GT movie? Really? I mean, really? Why would they do this? I hope its more like Senna and less like Fast and Furious.

It's been debated. I hope so. It would no doubt be a movie about Ordonez in that case, as he seems to be the more popular winner.

Ok, I'm going to put this out there again. I know its the mid day lull. Not much activity, but...

FUNDAY FRIDAY!!!!

Its going on again this firday!

The concept is to make a randomizer that randomly picks an event that is submitted by you, the racer! However, its not ready for release yet. There for we will fall back on the last events format. Touge until we have enough for a game. This weeks game however will be Soccer or thee futbal if you prefer.

Bandit. I'll leave the rules of the game up to you to describe.

Also, those that are participating. Would you rather start at 9 or 10 pm edt?

Ok, I'm going to put this out there again. I know its the mid day lull. Not much activity, but...

FUNDAY FRIDAY!!!!

The concept is to make a randomizer that randomly picks an event that is submitted by you, the racer! However, its not ready for release yet. There for we will fall back on the last events format. Touge until we have enough for a game. This weeks game however will be Soccer or thee futbal if you prefer.

I would like to join in. Sounds like a lot of fun. :) I'd prefer starting at 9pm since here in portugal is +5 hours, but I can do 10pm as well, no problem.

FUNDAY FRIDAY!!!!

Im in! I'd prefer 9 pm edt but 10 works just fine. :)

I have completed my steward duties for the week and reviewed all submitted racing complaints. Still need a few more sets of eyes to take a look over there though.

I,ve been trying to say this over and over and over again and it's really annoying the crap outta me now!!!! We keep repeating the same low profile cars and keep forgetting really sports supercars and i'm starting getting fed up with this. No Ferraris, no GTR's, no Lambos, LFA's, Jaguar's, Aston Martin's???? What the hell???
We raced this exact Mazda not long ago, for christ sakes!
I've been respecting price winner options since ever but... seriously!!!! Can we race real cars???

I won't be here next Sunday, but I hope you all enjoy and decide to keep the following combo:

Shuichi Shigeno AE86 (should really run comfort softs...)
I choose:

RX-7 GT-X (FC, J) '90

:sly:

at

Circuit De Madrid Mini / Reverse:dunce:

ryosuke_blackndwhite2.jpg

Canucklehead is changing the track per handlebars suggestion, S 2000 at Suzuka.

Thanks for making the Prize A and Prize B selections!

The July 28th lineup has been posted!! :gtpflag:

Schmiggz
I,ve been trying to say this over and over and over again and it's really annoying the crap outta me now!!!! We keep repeating the same low profile cars and keep forgetting really sports supercars and i'm starting getting fed up with this. No Ferraris, no GTR's, no Lambos, LFA's, Jaguar's, Aston Martin's???? What the hell???
We raced this exact Mazda not long ago, for christ sakes!
I've been respecting price winner options since ever but... seriously!!!! Can we race real cars???

Thank you schmiggz.. totally agree. Some of the cars we race in this league, I've didn't think the car was even on gt5. :lol: the S2000 at suzuka actually is a lot of fun. Good choice there

Back