• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORE SEASON
Season 11
5th August - 25th August

This CORE SEASON we are returning the C Class... The original LotS Classes of A Class & B Class will still be in effect as well.​

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR Season 11

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars /Tuner Cars (S Class)
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
PP Limit: 500PP
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

PP Limit: 450PP 2WD Only
Max ABS = 1 !

PP Limit: 420PP 1600cc
Max ABS = 1 !

HOST RACE SETTINGS FOR Core Season 11

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 40
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On/Normal
Tyre Wear: Normal​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 500PP
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = On (Optional)
ASM = On (Optional)
ABS = On​

> JOIN Season 11 <

> Season 11 RIVAL'S LIST <

> Season 11 LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 01/08/2003
Rival 1: (X) Ryosuke_Takahashi
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: (X) Rin_Hojo
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Daikan Kanagawa
Batte Style: GGH (Night)
Winner: Ryosuke_Takahashi
Battle Rating: 2 out of 5
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

Last edited:
I might run my supercharged ricer Miata again in C Class or I might use my Alpine.

Are any of you guys doing to be on tonight? Ill be 2 hours or so before ill be on but hoping to find someone to battle and practice with

AWW SNAP. C Class? Definitely interested in this season. I'll be testing soon and signing up in the next week.

Is B Class no longer 2WD only?

AWW SNAP. C Class? Definitely interested in this season. I'll be testing soon and signing up in the next week.

Is B Class no longer 2WD only?

It's still 2WD only due to disappointing turnouts for the 450PP 4WD test season.

Last edited:
It's still 2WD only due to disappointing turnouts for the 450PP 4WD test season

I think the 4WD B class event was a failure because, I believe, the point of allowing 4WD to run in B Class was so that they can run against and compete with the 2WD cars.

Why not allow them this season to run together? I'm sure the Elises and BRZ's could use some 4WD company in the podium:lol:

Is the rule that allows cars under 1600cc to get 1PP bonus for every 100cc under the engine limit still in effect? I have a Renault 5 Turbo which is 1400cc and I'm unsure whether it's allowed to go to 422PP.

Is the rule that allows cars under 1600cc to get 1PP bonus for every 100cc under the engine limit still in effect? I have a Renault 5 Turbo which is 1400cc and I'm unsure whether it's allowed to go to 422PP.

For this season i'm going to say no just to see if it causes any difference at all 👍
If there is any major difference i will allow it from the next time C Class is in affect...

I'm going to throw a curveball into the mix and use my newly built Renault 5 Turbo in C Class.

I'll be running an Alfa Romeo Giulietta GTA 1600 for C Class myself. It has potential but requires so much focus to drive it fast consistently.

I'll be running an Alfa Romeo Giulietta GTA 1600 for C Class myself. It has potential but requires so much focus to drive it fast consistently.

You think that's tough, then try piloting a short wheelbase, mid engined, rear drive, turbocharged French hatchback on the limit.

i may try out my mr2 in c class but idk yet. still needs some work.

blurr i was battling with you the other night!

I haven't signed up yet, been busy. I'll be running a 330i for B Class and Giulieta GTA for C Class.

I haven't decided what I'll be running for A. Either a 350Z or S2K.

I haven't signed up yet, been busy. I'll be running a 330i for B Class and Giulieta GTA for C Class.

I haven't decided what I'll be running for A. Either a 350Z or S2K.

Congrats on getting the 2,000th post! :dopey: :lol:

I figured I am probably not ready for 500PP so I decided to go with some slower cars for now. I might be trying the 1980's Toyota MR-2 Supercharged (can't remember the full name off the top of my head) for 420PP. Would you guys recommend this or something else for the 420PP class?

Excited/Somewhat Nervous for Season 11, first time competing in LotS. Sticking to B and C for this time around, as I don't want to get anyone hurt while I'm trying to keep up in class A. Though I'm not running anything new to the togue (A civic and an insight) I'm glad to be a part of the community. The insight should be an interesting experience since I can't use the custom tranny.

Congrats on getting the 2,000th post! :dopey: :lol:

I figured I am probably not ready for 500PP so I decided to go with some slower cars for now. I might be trying the 1980's Toyota MR-2 Supercharged (can't remember the full name off the top of my head) for 420PP. Would you guys recommend this or something else for the 420PP class?

Other solid choice for 420PP include:

Toyota AE86 (not the S.S)
Mazda Miata (with pop up headlights)
Civic EG6/EK9
Peugeot 207 GTi

or basically anything with 1600cc or less.

Some of us like to mix things up a bit hence why theres a Toyota Yaris, Suzuki Swift and my Renault 5 Turbo.

Last edited:
Other solid choice for 420PP include:

Toyota AE86 (not the S.S)
Mazda Miata (with pop up headlights)
Civic EG6/EK9
Peugeot 207 GTi

or basically anything with 1600cc or less.

Some of us like to mix things up a bit hence why theres a Toyota Yaris, Suzuki Swift and my Renault 5 Turbo.

Gotcha. I'll try out the NA Miata.

Gotcha. I'll try out the NA Miata.

I can let you borrow my supercharged ricer Miata I used to run if you want. Just be aware it was tuned on a wheel and may still have understeer.

The Mini Cooper '05 is solid at 420PP as well. It's pretty quick and easy to drive. I'd be running one if I thought of it while signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back