2013 US G.D. - Racecamp is finished! Nick McMillen (GumballCGT) is our champion!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,566 comments
True, but for National Finals they'll be pulling you aside to do health checks anyway. But even if you have never worked out and just now start to "get in shape" for National Finals you're going to be a bit disappointed in your progress in what, a week? :lol:

Yeah, good point.. that's why I started ~3 weeks ago. :D 👍

and eeek... don't remind me we leave in 10 days. this gets *real* so quickly. :scared:

Yeah, good point.. that's why I started ~3 weeks ago. :D 👍

and eeek... don't remind me we leave in 10 days. this gets *real* so quickly. :scared:

Holy piss... I've been telling myself it's a couple weeks away for so long I didn't realize how close this actually is :lol:

iamsupernasty
Congrats Martin!

That leaves Chris Hill as the next one in line....

Hope so. Wish I knew if Martin was the last or if they have others they're waiting on replies from. If not good luck to those that made it.

I got the email. #47

Yeah I told Doug to give my spot up, congratulations and good luck enjoy it.

And hill pretty sure martin last 1 to get in only reason took this long for him to get email is because they couldn't get a hold of me. My email address on psn no longer exists so they messaged me on psn.

Yeah I told Doug to give my spot up, congratulations and good luck enjoy it.

And hill pretty sure martin last 1 to get in only reason took this long for him to get email is because they couldn't get a hold of me. My email address on psn no longer exists so they messaged me on psn.

Thanks king. I'm real greatful to be going

I got the email!!!! Can't believe it. Wow!!! Went to bed thinking it was over only to wake up to the email. So excited!!!

daryl, you sure they didn't give away your seat?

by my calculations tukuluk, racin_jason, or you said no. :?

gta_quali.jpg

Has anyone got any information about location, timing, scheduling, anything? I specifically need to know where I'm going on Thursday since I'm driving in or taking the train.

Has anyone got any information about location, timing, scheduling, anything? I specifically need to know where I'm going on Thursday since I'm driving in or taking the train.

I personally have not received anything since my flight details.

Latest Posts

Back