#1 Top Tunes For All Cars.

• Thread starter kingking
  • 276 comments
Yes 100% agree, but then there's also a few case where even trees apply that's where the tune really comes in big time.

:) I was in a lobby with some guys who used the tunes and I kept beating them im every car so it really dose matter about your dido on that coco

gymkhana
:) I was in a lobby with some guys who used the tunes and I kept beating them im every car so it really dose matter about your dido on that coco

gymkhana
Wow im a terrible typer on my iphone sorry mods

Terrible typer and a double poster lol jk. Another thing i wanted to add is that the majority of tunes we gave are for cars most pro and mid level tuners already have tuned. I put up tunes for less common cars so there would be a bigger variety of cars to run. How many times have you seen people dragging a schwimmwagen or mr2 1600g. Most people use high powered cars anyways so all we are doing is providing top tunes for common cars. What king said danny, no one is asking for your tunes or your help on here. We did this voluntarily because to us they are just tunes in a video game. What are you going to do with the tunes when gt6 comes out? You hold on to those tunes like they are top secret information no one in here can figure out.

Last edited:

And what happen if they're even tree? haha there's more shame in losing in battle of tunes than battle of tree, battle of tree depends on internet 95% 5% guess most of times, Battle of tune is how good you're against your competitor of a even tree haha. Thats why with the mayhem, when guys that tree think they're fast and god of GT5, i know a certain someone who always lobby tunes, then come in lobby and tree me but as half way down track tune pull tree, thats even more embarrassing. both combination will be insane.

Last edited:
kingking
And what happen if they're even tree? haha there more shame in losing in battle of tunes than battle of tree, battle of tree depends on internet 95% of times, Battle of tune is how good you're against your competitor of a even tree haha.

Like i always say i rather be a great tuner than a great dragger. Slap on one of these tunes and now these noobs are faster. Without these tunes most noobs would not have a clue on what to do with these cars let alone tune them.

I think pretty hard for a noob to figure out these numbers except for the first layout you had, i think more like so called pro draggers and other pros are the only one who can figure it out. I'm assuming why Danny is a bit worried .

Like i always say i rather be a great tuner than a great dragger. Slap on one of these tunes and now these noobs are faster. Without these tunes most noobs would not have a clue on what to do with these cars let alone tune them.
👍

I think pretty hard for a noob to figure out these numbers except for the first layout you had, i think more like so called pro draggers and other pros are the only one who can figure it out. I'm assuming why Danny is a bit worried .
👍

Pocket Rocket Tunes

Mazda Savanna RX-7 GT-Limited '85 11.205

RX-7 GTX '90 11.047

Focus ST '06 11.656

Civic Type R '08 11.658

NSX Type R '02 10.453

Scion FR-S/ 86-GT/ BR-Z 11.234
Will have almost same results on all of them depending on wheels

AEM S2000 10.607

Golf IV GTI RM '01 12.076

Integra Type R '03 11.690

S2000 Type V '03 10.835

kingking

This has become one badass thread king. Awesome tunes from some of the best tuners out there. Ill see if i can get on later and do some runs if you aussies will have a room open.

This has become one badass thread king. Awesome tunes from some of the best tuners out there. Ill see if i can get on later and do some runs if you aussies will have a room open.

Beat them with their own tunes :D

Haha i seen many other so called pro tuners keep coming back and forth out of this thread. Then they go online and claim its there's humorous .

Nice Job guys:tup: the noobs will love y'all for this:tdown:

Are you scared of losing to noobs?

Nice work guys, I'll try to post some more this afternoon. Need to find some cars that I've tuned that haven't already been posted.

Nickrows
Are you scared of losing to noobs?

Nice work guys, I'll try to post some more this afternoon. Need to find some cars that I've tuned that haven't already been posted.

I hear ya seems like most cars we normally use have been posted. I am gonna post my 83 lancer tune.

ROAD KILL TUNES #23-25

Mitsubishi lancer 83 11.919

20130927_091804_zps393f8fdd.jpg

Hyundai clix concept 10.116

20130927_091911_zps13c2a397.jpg

Nissan gtr B.E tuned car (GT Academy 12) 8.953

20130927_092416_zps9efabe68.jpg

My last entries for this thread 25 tunes in total. Hope you guys enjoy them!!

Nick, I see every GT except the real Indy monster AKA your No Stripe...

Noobs aren't allowed anywhere near it? :P

Nickrows
There was already a tune posted for it. So that one stays with me :D

Weapon of mass destruction!!

Haha yes i am one to agree on that. I have felt the wrath of the ford gt of destruction one to many times lol.

Last edited:
Back