#1 Top Tunes For All Cars.

• Thread starter kingking
  • 276 comments
Morethanwound
Can anyone give me a gt no stripes tune ? A very good one ?, i cabt find anything i only have my cellphone atm!

Go on desktop view with your cell internet and there is a gt ns tune on here. Go to page 1 and click on the link for janco's tunes.

awesome runs yesterday king, it's been a while I go online to drag I'll be on tonight as well around the same time...

Those tunes are killers! But im trying some, i cabt find the godamn finalgear to set the 1,2,3,4,5,6 gears, and sometimes theres 220 top speed, but i only have 217 or 224. I tried the tunes of janco, go fast or dont go garage. I need acr, gtr be, enzo, gt no stripes, zr1 c6 rm 09, slr mclaren. I tried to find the fn for almost each of them but didnt find it, is there someone that can help me ? I just need to find those i dont know why i didnt :(

Hmm, theres more than enough help here to figure out how to work final gear, if youre not getting enough info, i suggest you do one of the following , 1st break in your car, 2nd check what rims youre using, and 3rd go check tranny flip how to do it, anymore infomations you need, go and do your homework, all the infos are here, you just have to figure it out ,...

Hmm, theres more than enough help here to figure out how to work final gear, if youre not getting enough info, i suggest you do one of the following , 1st break in your car, 2nd check what rims youre using, and 3rd go check tranny flip how to do it, anymore infomations you need, go and do your homework, all the infos are here, you just have to figure it out ,...
👍:lol:

Morethanwound
Those tunes are killers! But im trying some, i cabt find the godamn finalgear to set the 1,2,3,4,5,6 gears, and sometimes theres 220 top speed, but i only have 217 or 224. I tried the tunes of janco, go fast or dont go garage. I need acr, gtr be, enzo, gt no stripes, zr1 c6 rm 09, slr mclaren. I tried to find the fn for almost each of them but didnt find it, is there someone that can help me ? I just need to find those i dont know why i didnt :(

Yo bro just to let you know, my tranny is still in kph probably because I used KPH when I first got the game or maybe because I have a EU version of the game... I'm not even sure if the versions vary but my tranny is in kph anyway lol. So a 200 top speed is 124 mph, a 220 top speed is 137 mph and a 240 top speed is 149 mph. My top speed is max left on all cars. Maybe not on the cuda, not sure. No stripe flip is (since I don't really care about GT5 anymore) 2662. I'll let you figure out the other flips on your own because I don't remember them.

EDIT: Just checked, it's the same for everyone's trannys.

NM tuning this pain lambo...the 640!

My tunes up on here, check Kingking's link on page 1.
Assuming you can figure out the flip point, you'll be good to go.
Or just use it as a reference to create your own.

Mine has a fairly quick shift from 1st to 2nd, but still friendly enough to use at Indy if your good with your launches.👍👍

My tunes up on here, check Kingking's link on page 1.
Assuming you can figure out the flip point, you'll be good to go.
Or just use it as a reference to create your own.

Mine has a fairly quick shift from 1st to 2nd, but still friendly enough to use at Indy if your good with your launches.👍👍

no. sorry but i like tuning my own!

Last edited:
Zombie tuned premo r32 gtr will be posted in morning, might rerun it too, since the 3rd gen PS3 runs different to the 2ND gen PS3.

jdiaz092009
No one wants your tunes lol jk.

Lol shush just coz I went from zero to hero faster than most people here lol, which is true since the guys who started tuning and posting times after I started were mostly hacks haha, I'm the last of the best tuners, even though I'm not that great lol.

v123moto45
Lol shush just coz I went from zero to hero faster than most people here lol, which is true since the guys who started tuning and posting times after I started were mostly hacks haha, I'm the last of the best tuners, even though I'm not that great lol.

True story !!

Back