#1 Top Tunes For All Cars.

• Thread starter kingking
  • 276 comments
coconutz4u
I doubt any noob will manage to read and duplicate tunes after from Jancos post.

Pretty much you will have to know how to flip a trans to copy his tunes. Even with that you still have to figure out for example if it is a qs, or second gear launch. If you are using it on ssrx you would still have to learn how to time launch which for some cars is a pain.

Pretty much you will have to know how to flip a trans to copy his tunes. Even with that you still have to figure out for example if it is a qs, or second gear launch. If you are using it on ssrx you would still have to learn how to time launch which for some cars is a pain.

Not to mention, these may bog on Indy. Good luck running my Superbird tune without it bogging. Hell, it bogs on SSRX haha

Nickrows
Not to mention, these may bog on Indy. Good luck running my Superbird tune without it bogging. Hell, it bogs on SSRX haha

Most def let them figure out how to keep it from bogging. Lets see how fast the noobs are a when they take off at indy and they bog. Then they will come on here and say the tune is no good.

Most def let them figure out how to keep it from bogging. Lets see how fast the noobs are a when they take off at indy and they bog. Then they will come on here and say the tune is no good.

I literally ran that tune a dozen times just to get 1 good launch. But I had to beat Spikey.

Im a noob, never ever consider myself quick, always keep telling myself there's always someone faster to get me going, and am progressing along the way.

kingking
Im a noob, never ever consider myself quick, always keep telling myself there's always someone faster to get me going, and am progressing along the way.

I most def agree with you. I have never been awesome at the tree. I had my moments when i would beat a whole room. Sometimes i was not so lucky i would just keep getting treed. I focused so much of my time on tuning that my dragging skills are pretty bad. I don't really care if i am great at dragging i would rather be a great tuner.

Last edited:
I most def agree with you. I have never been awesome at the tree. I had my moments when i would beat a whole room. Sometimes i was not so lucky i would just keep getting treed. I focused so much of my time on tuning that my dragging skills are not pretty bad. I don't really care if i am great at dragging i would rather be a great tuner.

I agree 100% jd there would be times when you are unstoppable

When i get a chance i might post some of my tunes

It says #1 top tuners bro lol. I don't think you should, considering you only have one time on the board(Enzo)which I'm pretty sure it is my tune or mostly my tune:) Not trying to be mean:)

It says #1 top tuners bro lol. I don't think you should, considering you only have one time on the board(Enzo)which I'm pretty sure it is my tune or mostly my tune:) Not trying to be mean:)

How when its a different flip different suspension different everything and i didnt post times because i didnt know how too and i didnt have time for it and the time is 8.999 but i got it too a 8.998. Good looking out jahluv

How when its a different flip different suspension different everything and i didnt post times because i didnt know how too and i didnt have time for it and the time is 8.999 but i got it too a 8.998. Good looking out jahluv

O Evil, my young apprentice who I have forsaken lol. Commas and periods are what you seek. Post your Enzo and then that's about all you'll have8).

Nickrows
Wow, you guys sure do like to gang up on people 👎

Hey I am not saying nothing bad lol. He told me he was 29 so this whole time I really thought he was. I have nothing buy respect for ninja i always have. Honestly he is one of the people I like to drag against the most.

Wow, you guys sure do like to gang up on people 👎

I've said my part!! Me and Evil have history that goes way back before TDS was a twinkle in my eye. I'm never looking for someone's life story but if you tell me things I expect it to not be a lie!! Be true to yourself! I just wanted to express the feelings I had towards him posting tunes. There's no need for those here. I'm done.

Back