◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,681 comments
I have several friends over... Maybe former friends the way these Cowboy wannabees are yapping... Otherwise I would be there. Sorry.

Thought you all might enjoy this... My daughter and "Turbo" the SNAIL. Watch out, because in 15 years, this one will be Division 1 Champion.

IMG_20131001_102355.jpg

This is so awesome!! I need to get my daughter one of those! Every time she see's my avatar on my laptop screen, she screams, "Turbo! Daddy, that's Turbo!!" :)

Oooohhh! My apologies to all of D3. I am toting a massive head cold and I maybe should have just stayed out tonight. I hope that the front runners can give up a nice report!

That and my wheel acting funny, thanks D3 and man am I sorry!! I will have it sorted by next Sunday!!

D2 Directors Report
Great racing tonight. Congrats to Jared93 on the preliminary overall night win. Also, congrats to Sandblazter for the preliminary second place finish overall. There was some close battles and going into the last round the top five were very close in points. The last thing I'd like to say is that I can't wait for GT6 to hit the street. It will be nice to have full rooms again:)

I would also like to thank AG07WRXTR for stepping up and handling the replays. He just needs access to the Doc for uploading.

ok, I take back all the things I said about oculus rift! Just watched some videos... I think I will be doing this instead of triples.

Pre-order Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
What makes it hot: Newegg offers the Pre-order Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) for $49.99 with free shipping. Use coupon code EMCWXWX77 applied during checkout to get final price. Coupon applicable for Newegg.com newsletter subscribers only (Free to signup). Deal ends October 16th or while supplies last. This game will be released on December 6, 2013. What makes this deal hot: You save $10 off the retail list price. That's the best deal we've seen on this new game. No tax in most states. What this does & Why you need it: Gran Turismo 6 is the racing video game that features more than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts, New Physics Engine, Course Maker, and more.
$49.99
+ Free
Shipping
List: $59.99 Save: $10.00 (17%)
Use Code: EMCWXWX77
at NewEgg.com

Hi guys. Just wanted to share this GT6 deal with you guys. :)👍

Pre-order Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
What makes it hot: Newegg offers the Pre-order Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) for $49.99 with free shipping. Use coupon code EMCWXWX77 applied during checkout to get final price. Coupon applicable for Newegg.com newsletter subscribers only (Free to signup). Deal ends October 16th or while supplies last. This game will be released on December 6, 2013. What makes this deal hot: You save $10 off the retail list price. That's the best deal we've seen on this new game. No tax in most states. What this does & Why you need it: Gran Turismo 6 is the racing video game that features more than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts, New Physics Engine, Course Maker, and more.
$49.99
+ Free
Shipping
List: $59.99 Save: $10.00 (17%)
Use Code: EMCWXWX77
at NewEgg.com

Hi guys. Just wanted to share this GT6 deal with you guys. :)👍
I think that does not include the 25 anniversary cars.

Hey my nane is Breylon I was playingGT yesterday and stumbled upon your lobby then after a few races I was asked to come here because I had potential to be pretty good at it apparently and I always wanted to join a league so ofcourse I came but I have no idea what I'm doing so a little help please.

Hey my nane is Breylon I was playingGT yesterday and stumbled upon your lobby then after a few races I was asked to come here because I had potential to be pretty good at it apparently and I always wanted to join a league so ofcourse I came but I have no idea what I'm doing so a little help please.

Welcome K1utch. Skills will be along shortly with the official welcome message. In the meantime, take a look at the first post and all the material linked there.

Thanks for coming.

got links?

Sure and will share!

First is the video without a doubt the one that sold me on it. Its from a flight sim game called War Thunder.

And another with the same game.

And here is an example on iRacing. One of the coolest things he does in this video comes at like 2:05. He looks down at the side mirror! Its the little things man.

And since I am a huge fan of space sims, and I think you could appreciate what this might look with a nice little Gundam style mech game.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say it's good to be back. Still experiencing some issues with my internet connection but I was able to get it to work well enough to race last night, and I'm glad I did!

K1utch,

Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test
2. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
3. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.
5. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Here are the official results from our league night on October 13, 2013

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3 89 points (82.18 for Prize B)
  2. SPEED14231234 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. GTP_RBERINGHS ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Hillracing -------- did not submit a vote
  8. Garage-father ----- did not submit a vote
  9. JazzVanWolfe ------ did not submit a vote
  • QwietStorm03 ------ DNR
  • martin20az -------- DNR
  • nmcp1 ------------- DNR
  • jlbowler ---------- DNR
  • OwensRacing ------- DNR
  • Adventuruss ------- DNR
  • dabneyd ----------- DNR
  • brandofo ---------- DNR
  • zegrated ---------- DNR
  • Da_Panda_Bear ----- DNR
  • GTP_Worst_Driver -- DNR
  • GumballCGT -------- DNR
  • brianm3 ----------- DNR
  • BRSbeckett -------- DNR
  • z06fun ------------ DNR
  • JoeyFast22 -------- DNR
  • Ice_Warden -------- DNR
  • GTP_Benz-27 ------- DNR
  • BerdiyevA --------- DNR
Division 2
  1. GTP_Jared93 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2 86 points (74.99 for prize purposes only)
  2. Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. rmb_senna --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. GCarneiroBR ------- did not submit a vote
  9. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  • AJK-VAIL ---------- DNR
  • kcheeb ------------ DNR
  • GTP_XR_RACER_11 --- DNR
  • Bandit0627 -------- DNR
  • Oshawa-Joe -------- DNR
  • SoCalRacer310 ----- DNR
  • albtifosi --------- DNR
  • jmoneykillaz09 ---- DNR
  • VAG_star ---------- DNR
  • ND_4_SPD_Naruto --- DNR
  • FaelForna --------- DNR
Division 3
  1. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 92 points (85.85 for Prize A)
  2. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. rallywgn81 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. ExoSphere64 ------- did not submit a vote
  • canuckleheadII ---- DNR
  • chatva ------------ DNR
  • Fastfox400 -------- DNR
  • HusamOne ---------- DNR
  • schmiggz ---------- DNR
  • o10231994 --------- DNR
  • GranStand_Bill ---- DNR
  • tezgm99 ----------- DNR
  • The2ArmedMen ------ DNR
  • moperlover -------- DNR
  • zer05ive ---------- DNR
Division 4
  1. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 94 points (81.64 for Prize C)
  2. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. raymann500 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  • Handlebar-Man ----- DNR
  • RafaelR_13 -------- DNR
  • ChuthuluGoat ------ DNR
  • SoundTiger95 ------ DNR
  • Driftin_Assassin -- DNR
  • flesxruoyxllik ---- DNR
  • GTP_pyxen --------- DNR
  • EAO-HarleyMan ----- DNR
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • Vol_Jbolaz -------- DNR
  • VrapPlus ---------- DNR
  • floor_tom --------- DNR
  • Deadbrah ---------- DNR
  • kkoe -------------- DNR
  • fereck ------------ DNR
  • JESter82178 ------- DNR
  • steppenwolf111 ---- DNR
  • AJHG1000 ---------- DNR
  • tevesh2 ----------- DNR
  • JRumley ----------- DNR
  • Fabricio98 -------- DNR
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF --- DNR
  • Priest8 ----------- DNR
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
ROUND 3 - Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 @Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since dragonwhisky wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
ROUND 2 - Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 @Cape Ring Inside

This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since dangerzone641 gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Price C goes to cmbeal317 so he gets any gift car ticket listed here (by posting his selection here on the thread).

Last edited:
Sad to read that D4 didn't have much traffic last night. :/ How I wish I was in a more friendly time zone regarding the U.S., having +5 hours on you guys sucks. Really hope my boss lets me have Mondays off pretty soon. But on the lighter side, it was a pretty good first day at the job. haha

DUE TO A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH THE D3 RESULTS, PRIZE WINNERS CANNOT BE ANNOUNCED UNTIL LATER

Division 3

1. rallywgn81 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  2. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. ExoSphere64 ------- did not submit a vote

There we go zer0, I think I got it!:sly:

Yes I did, I saw it on the screen, It was "1".

Thank you.

I am almost positive I entered your vote. If I did not I apologize. Cannot check it at the moment but when I get home I will make sure I add it if it is not there.

Yes I did, I saw it on the screen, It was "1".

Thank you.

Okay, thanks. I've updated the post. 👍

There we go zer0, I think I got it!:sly:

Nice try, but only the adjusted points were in question (not the actual results) :sly:

Speaking of which, the technical issue has been corrected (thanks kcheeb!) and we're now back in business. The results post has been updated with the preliminary prize winners. :)

Back