• 969 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

amar212

GTSurgeons.com
Premium
Croatia
Croatia
Something so big is cooking, you can't even imagine the size of it.

And there is something else cooking, which you can't even imagine the price of it.

And the third thing is also in the oven, but you can't even imagine it's even baking. And besides that third thing there is something else in the oven, I'd say it's the oven itself.

And I guess everything will be presented in the gala dinner in the weeks or months to come, but at the E3 latest.

And then you'll find out that day of the Fiest is also known even today.

And yes, my NDA is killing me so much that I can't even tell you how much you should be hungry. But I can assure you it will be the Fiest of the Gods.

I'm confused, you have some inside info on GT you can't tell us, and something (or 3 things rather) HUGE is coming? Well either way, if you can take a hint, I like Pizza!!!:drool:

Given that this is coming from you Amar this is indeed very, very promising news.

I share your frustration about NDA's (I remember your PSN message about Killzone 2) and totaly respect the fact that you can't tell us yet. I also know that as soon as you can let us know you will.

+ invisable rep in a big way.

Regards

Scaff

AAAARRRGHHHHH.....

Stop teasing us - Still, a million invisible plus reps to you Amar !...

Wow! I can only imagine Porsche, Lambo, Bugatti, damage, weather, daytime change and summer release date looking at your post, maybe nothing of it and only later date but you made my day anyway, Amar! Thanks for hopes!

@ RedBaron

Yeeeess, all that things would be nice. but i cant imagine that things in GT5.

@ TheCracker

looool
that could be that oven about amar has spoken.

Information exactly at the right time...great timing, amar!!! (as ever!) 👍

Amar i will buy you a beer for this hint - info, and even let you win in race pro a couple of races ;-p. This is going to be a great racing year, at least something good beside recession.

Actually, i think i know what it might be...

Hey, I had one of those when i was a kid! the graphics were bit worse though.. :lol: Educated guess? GT5, new G25 for GT5 and for the really rich, PS3/GT5/new G25 bundle. :drool:

thanks to you Amar...

i'm italian and i didnt undestood very well all taht sentence..
but i can imagine this:
that it will be the best game ever over our imagination.. and about the feature that there will be we have already spoke in this forum yet... this is what i've understand...

Essentially... amar212 has insider information (and, if you doubt that please read the GT5P board a bit more and note the dates of his posts) but, if he were to tell us exactly what it was, he would probably lose not only the source of the information but also his livelihood.

But he's too excited to keep the fact he's got this information bottled up :D He just can't say what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back