Fantastic Rally video + Budget Ken Block remake

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revheadnz
  • 8 comments
  • 1,156 views
Messages
2,321


Amazing footage, nicely edited and suitable music.

And if you have time to spare, check out the authors collection of historic rallying footage on his Youtube too.
 
Last edited:
Very nice, I certainly enjoyed that one :)
 
It got posted in the other thread...
 
By him... :confused:

Yea, I just figured it wasn't worth making a new thread so I thought I'd stick it in the thread I made a few days back. Thought it might also fit in the Ken Block thread so posted it there too, so more people could enjoy it. Didn't think it'd matter that much :)
 
Also want to direct people to this video. It was posted a while ago, but the lack of replies means it may have been missed. Very good rally edit.
 
Budget Gymkhana kicks a reasonable amount of ass. I think I like it as much as Ken Block Gymkhana 1.
 
The budgt Gymkhana was pretty awesome...but I'm surprised how much stupid stuff they pulled on public roads. I can see the early stuff just sliding around and whatever being okay as they've definitely got that road to themselves, but when he first chases the truck, there's traffic everywhere yet he's driving off on the grass and all that. Hard to believe they didn't get any police attention.
 
Back