Nelson Piquet Jr. plays GT5p!

• Thread starter paskowitz
  • 61 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
New York
thepatriots
I know a lot of race car drivers play GT5p but this is the first F1 driver I have seen. (link)

jpv5sw.jpg

Great find 👍 and I see he races GT5P barefoot like me :)
I wonder what his online username is? surely it wont be as obvious as his real name?

barefoot driving is nasty, but maybe he just woke up :P
I play in barefeet or socks, but I'm the only person that uses my wheel. I get a better feel of the pedals that way, but I'm using a DFP, which has little resistance in the pedals.

Yes, it's incase he crashes one of them...
I'm honestly shocked that Burnout isn't in his stack of games.

And shouldn't he have enough money to have a better entertainment center setup than what appears to be a TV tray?

i have bruno senna on my psn friend list if anyone cares, he's on GT5P aswelll 👍

Chris

whats his psn name

How come the GT5p case has a yellow outline? Is it special for people who crash alot haha. No really what's it for

Last edited by a moderator:
barefoot driving is nasty, but maybe he just woke up :P

Maybe he's the only one who uses his set up like I do here and it's not really a problem along the lines of bacterial or fungal transfers between people? and probably it doesn't seem so nasty to him ;) I mean it's just a quick wipe of the pedals with a baby wipe or something similar and it's all nice and ready for the next time you use it 👍

I get more feedback playing GT5P barefoot and also less chance of my feet slipping off than if I was wearing socks or even worse! ... breaking the pedals wearing shoes :)

Just my personal view 👍

I wonder where NP Jr lives? - Having seen him watch a friend of his race at Donington, and as a Renault driver i thought he might live in the UK, probably near Oxford. But the light switches and power sockets don't look that way.

He lives in one of those penthouses at Monaco (probably has more houses elsewhere) saw a quick interview with him on BBC1 at his home in the build up to the Monaco race a few months ago 👍

I hope he is a better driver in GT5P than he is in F1. At least he will have something to do next season when he isn't in F1 anymore.

Nice setup though.

Well what's so special about the "PLATINUM" edition
It is cheaper and comes in special packaging. It is the European version of Greatest Hits.

Assuming Sony is using the same criteria on PS3 as the PS2, all it means is that it is more than a year old and sold more than 1 million copies, and so they now offer it for $30 new.

It is cheaper and comes in special packaging. It is the European version of Greatest Hits.

Assuming Sony is using the same criteria on PS3 as the PS2, all it means is that it is more than a year old and sold more than 1 million copies, and so they now offer it for $30 new.

We call it "Greatest Hits" in America

He also races with, the driving line on! Wonder if he has one painted on tracks, he races on?:sly:

He lives in one of those penthouses at Monaco (probably has more houses elsewhere) saw a quick interview with him on BBC1 at his home in the build up to the Monaco race a few months ago 👍

Yep he has various houses. One of them is here in Brasilia (capital of Brazil - sorry, not Buenos Aires or Rio de Janeiro).
Link to wikipedia: [WIKIPEDIA]Brasilia[/WIKIPEDIA]
GTplanet is culture! :)

Last edited:
i have bruno senna on my psn friend list if anyone cares, he's on GT5P aswelll 👍

Chris

Cool, where'd you meet him? What's his PSN? I'd love to know when i'm beating a senna online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back