Nelson Piquet Jr. plays GT5p!

• Thread starter paskowitz
  • 61 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: but seriously, i need to know when i'm kicking real racecar driver's ass

It'd be interesting to see where he, and other pros place in time trial rankings, I'm sure I've seen a few times that appear unhumanly fast.

you are right. he is playing online racing and the lap time cannot be full suzuka track. he is playing beginner course suzuka. i am not sure what the car is though. not familiar at all.

you are right. he is playing online racing and the lap time cannot be full suzuka track. he is playing beginner course suzuka. i am not sure what the car is though. not familiar at all.

well seeing as he's being followed by a Focus ST, I'g going to have to say a MkV Golf GTi.

All he needs now in general is a better cockpit. Then he can actually smile. :)

I think it's a bmw 335i ot the the iitor whatever its called

:lol: but seriously, i need to know when i'm kicking real racecar driver's ass

just try to race me and you'll see what it is like 👍

He hasnt been on GT5P for a while now though, like 3-4 days but he told me that he only did a couple of event races and a few online, other then that hes using Rfactor like we all race drivers do 👍

Chris

i have bruno senna on my psn friend list if anyone cares, he's on GT5P aswelll 👍

Chris

4q3ss4w.gif

(That's so cool) :)

This is the real image before some Gran Turismo fanboy got hold of it and photoshoped it.

I didn't know Mario kart supported G25!

*races to get mario kart out*

Wait....? Maybe thats why he is 8th...

well seeing as he's being followed by a Focus ST, I'g going to have to say a MkV Golf GTi.
I think it's a bmw 335i ot the the iitor whatever its called
It's the Mark V Golf GTi. The center dashboard is the giveaway, unless the BMW also has a vertical facing vent in the center of the dash, directly above the hazard lights button and central vents, with a switch to direct the air between the vertical and the central dash vents.

In short: That cockpit looks a lot like my car in real life.

Maybe he just really likes GT cause it's impossible to wreck your car. After all he's pretty used to that by now.

This is the real image before some Gran Turismo fanboy got hold of it and photoshoped it.

HAHA:)👍

It's the Mark V Golf GTi. The center dashboard is the giveaway, unless the BMW also has a vertical facing vent in the center of the dash, directly above the hazard lights button and central vents, with a switch to direct the air between the vertical and the central dash vents.

In short: That cockpit looks a lot like my car in real life.

Well thank you for sorting that out

Last edited:
What makes me laghe is, he is still using the Driving line. LOL no wonder he crashes all the time. he is sat waiting for the blue line to turn red before he brakes.

I wonder if he has unlocked the Ferrari (F1).....I would love to hear his opinion on how the F1 car in GT5P feels compared to real life (grip level)

I wonder if he has unlocked the Ferrari (F1).....I would love to hear his opinion on how the F1 car in GT5P feels compared to real life (grip level)

He wouldn't know how an F1 car would feel like he's always crashing it right before the race even starts, so ask Fernando Alonso:tup:

Last edited:
lol..that explains so many things...the main reason he play GT5 Prologue is because there is NO DAMAGE when he spins out and crashes he can still continue and finish hahaha :ouch:

just try to race me and you'll see what it is like 👍

He hasnt been on GT5P for a while now though, like 3-4 days but he told me that he only did a couple of event races and a few online, other then that hes using Rfactor like we all race drivers do 👍

Chris

That's a shame, and I can't join him because i don't have a PC or rfactor. But when I get my PS3 fixed, i'd be happy to race you and him if he's online.

if he is on GTPlanet, I wonder if he have seen this thread? :D probably not since he is planning to shut down Hongaroring this weekend... :P

Well after this weekend, the only racing he will do will be GT5P, because I heard he will lose his seat by a good source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back