GTdb: Lap times, Replays, Leaderboards

• Thread starter zabeu
  • 89 comments
Hi everyone,

we have a new site, gtdb.net, that will store your best lap replays and automatically create leaderboards.

For example,
The site should be easy to use for everyone. Registering at gtdb is not necessary. To login, you use your existing PSN account.

Posting laps is simple: we accept zip and rar archives as commonly used to exchange lap replays on this board. Once you have posted a lap, you can download replay files yourself. There's already been quite a good turnout of laps in the recent Suz 550 event 👍 - good reason to hope that the 800 will prove just as fruitful.

I hope you'll find this service useful and will show us your best driving ;) If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them here.

Cheers :cheers:,
Tim

Nice, me likey. I hope that many use this as it's a great tool, posting to brag and also dl'ing to watch and learn 👍

Thanks everyone for the cheerful response, and special thanks to drama-kyd and His Highness, the Duke of Pendle, for breaking the ice and uploading the first (quick!) laps. 👍

EXCELLENT SITE! Though not as fast as DK's, I had to upload something so I could watch his. :lol:

Awesome site! Big thanks for the effort! A tool that will contribute to improving skills! Highly appreciated 👍

Oh man, how embarassing. I was the second to post a replay for 800PP - now there are 17 more posts and I'm still over a second slower than anyone else. Man you guys are FAST!!!!

Oh man, how embarassing. I was the second to post a replay for 800PP - now there are 17 more posts and I'm still over a second slower than anyone else. Man you guys are FAST!!!!

you know... people picked your replay.. step by step.. they're up on you.. now you can pick faster replays to climb again... simple no!? :scared: :lol:

Thanks again all you good people for gracing GTdb with your replays.

I think that every lap posted deserves proper credit, some may be quicker but others may be better to learn from. Either way, all of them are an inspiration. 👍

And we have a new feature: lap listings now come with a column labeled "dl" showing how many times the replay has been downloaded. If the lap is yours, you can click the counter to see by whom.

:cheers:, Tim

Thanks again all you good people for gracing GTdb with your replays.

I think that every lap posted deserves proper credit, some may be quicker but others may be better to learn from. Either way, all of them are an inspiration. 👍

And we have a new feature: lap listings now come with a column labeled "dl" showing how many times the replay has been downloaded. If the lap is yours, you can click the counter to see by whom.

WE have to thank YOU! :)

WOW! What a nice feature!!!! 👍 :cheers: I like! :)

I guess it's time to upload some replays :D

Back