GTdb: Lap times, Replays, Leaderboards

• Thread starter zabeu
  • 89 comments
Just another thank you to all who posted lap times for the past events, mainly for the Suzuka 800 - what fierce competition and admirable driving. You guys rock!

And a reminder that of course GTdb has been updated yesterday to reflect the current crop of events. 👍

Updated for the current event cycle. 👍

There are some nice lap replays already from the last time we had Suzuka 550/RWD.

Happy driving and thanks to all who posted, Tim :cheers:

Already checked it out! Such a fantastic tool!!! :)
Hope we get many more new hot laps in this month!
Cheers
R

Could all the guys who ran the WRS last week add their Ferrari 512BB laps to the board? Be nice to see some more activity on here 👍

All the best
Maz

Mine's a bit slow!

We're all slow compared to FAK Ev1L's domination :lol: Post it anyway, it's supposed to be a reference for all divisions and levels, not just a brag board 👍

All the best
Maz

Could all the guys who ran the WRS last week add their Ferrari 512BB laps to the board? Be nice to see some more activity on here 👍

All the best
Maz

Will do in a little bit 👍 I'll also post a replay for 800 Fuji to get the ball rolling, I hope :)

Oh Sorry you need replays, saw that to late. Allready posted this

anyway some lap times

you will find some more laptimes on this thread

Mazda RX 8 550PP Suzuka

1. 2:15:367 GTP_EBK2 Div 1 Bronze
2. 2:15:584 GTP_Hyperspeed Div 1 Silver
3. 2'15.652 GTP_Timeattack Div 1 Gold
4. 2:15:6xx GTP_Chris not official qualified
5. 2:15:8xx GTP_JackStanley Div 1 Bronze
6. 2:15:8xx GTRP_RudiRaser not official qualified
7. 2:16:3xx GTP_Ferrari_Fan Div 2 Silver
8. 2:16:462 GTP_Crazytortise Div 3 Silver
9. 2:16:589 GTP_Evo8Doc Div 1 Bronze
10. 2:16:652 GTP_Crispy74 Div 3 Silver
11. 2:16:862 GTP_VR6_Club Div 2 Gold
12. 2:17:031 GTP_LP2K Div 4 Silver
13. 2:17:2xx GTP_BikeShorts Div 2 Silver
14. 2:17:343 GTP_Roomboter Div 3 Bronze
15. 217:437 GTP_Flash48 Div 2 Bronze
16. 2:17:809 GTP_Eriba Div 4 Gold
17. 2:18:969 GTP_Blitz187 Div 5 Silver

Submitted my recent WRS lap in the 512 per Maz's request 👍
I had to post it under my other PSN ID cpp214, for some reason I can't post
replays under my GTP Tag.

Thanks again to Zabeu for this great service. It's a really great resource to have at our disposal :cheers:

The site has been updated for the new event cycle today.

A welcome opportunity to thank you all for taking part, and a very welcome opportunity for me to congratulate His Mazesty for a splendid lap in the 512! :cheers:

Regarding your names at GTdb: when you log in the first time via PSN, the name you set at GTdb is more or less permanent, and GTdb has no means to check its validity. If for example you have a GTP and a plain account and mix the names up, there currently is no way to reverse that. I'm looking into possible solutions, but it's very likely we'll have to sort that out on a case-by-case basis. If you send me a message stating both names and what they should be in actuality, I'll try to fix it asap. My bad, sorry. :dunce:

And a reminder that you can post laps for any event at any time - there's no restriction to the current online race events in place.

Thanks again for taking part everyone, I'm awed by the quantity and quality of your laps - you guys rock! 👍

Cheers, Tim

Hi there stranger :cheers: And thanks once again for this magnificent tool you've created. 👍

p.s. hope to see you on track soon.. ;)

Added my rookie Ford GTLM 800PP Suzuka lap to the board. 1'52.715, I should be able to squeeze out between 0.3 to 0.5 more from the car. Not bad for a first day :cheers:

I don't know how I missed this fact for nearly 18 months, but this car is utterly incredible :bowdown:

EDIT: 1'52.494, 0.3 more is right there left for me to grab 👍

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Updated for the most recent event cycle: http://gtdb.net/?current

Also, you can now edit your PSN name in case you mistyped it or if you have multiple accounts and mixed their names up.

Not expecting a great turnout with the somewhat uninspiring event collection and everybody active in the academy TT. Still, the Ford GT on N1 tyres seems a very fun challenge to me.

PS: Great lap time with the GTLM, Your Mazesty :cheers: 👍

EDIT Jan. 28th

Updated again for the most recent events.

Last edited:
Where do you do the races? In the arcade time trial I see that you can save ghost replay's but you cannot set tunes.
What am I missing?

Thanks, Mark

You can upload arcade tt replays but for the current events you need to go; online, pro race event, free run. Hope that helps.

Some updates have been made to gtdb:
  • If a lap has been run using a different compound at the front and rear, the "tyre" column in the lap listings will now display both.

• Attempting to download a lap that has been made with a game software version that you do not have uploaded laps for yet will lead to a page warning you about the incompatibility. You can still download the replay if you feel like it and know better than gtdb. 👍

(For example, here's a download link to one of Cohiba's laps that has been made with the PAL PSN download version which will trigger the warning for almost all of us. Let's hope replay files become cross-version compatible when GT5 finally descends upon us.)
Thanks a lot everyone for contributing,
:cheers:

:bowdown:

Our contributions would not be possible without your incredible service, thank you!

All the best
Maz

Updated for the current event cycle. 👍

And a new feature, the Hall of Fame, lists the most active contributors: the most prolific lap posters and those whose laps have been the most requested. Big cheers for Dan the man and Sire Rudi who currently hold the top spots. And of course thanks to all who use the site - the recent Suzuka 550 alone have produced an amazing turnout. :bowdown:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff! Thanks once more for this contribution, it's of highest value 👍

And updated again for the current event cycle:

http://gtdb.net/?current

I wish to grasp the opportunity to thank all who contributed, regardless of pace and car - your efforts are what gives the site value. 👍 :cheers:

Of course, the magnificent showing of the KOR team in the Suzuka 700 deserves mention (especially the 1'58.901 NSX-R lap imo - that is just insanely good driving :bowdown:). I'd also like to welcome the new MOB team who entered the stage with quite a bang. 👍

Cheers and thanks again,
Tim

Updated for the event cycle starting today.

Thanks again for the great reception and the quality and quantity of the laps posted everyone :bowdown:

:cheers: 👍

Back