Layout - FR
Transmission - 3-speed automatic / 5-speed manual
Power - 350 bhp @ 7500 rpm
Torque - 290 lb-ft @ 5500 rpm
Curb weight - 3604 lb
Zero to 60 mph - 6.6 sec
Standing 1/4-mile - ?
Price - $33,900​

Great looks, cool car. I would imagine that after seeing it from the distance, I would walk towards it if possible, only to find the Lamborghini badge. That would make it Sub-Zero. 👍

Rule 9: "Is it a Lamborghini? (Being one makes it automatically Sub-Zero. Exceptions apply though). "

In this case, exceptions don't apply since it's a good looking classic Lamborghini. Sub-Zero 👍.

Sub-Zero. Just look at it, a big Lamborghini, it's awesome. It's probably one of my favorite Lamborghinis just because of its looks.

Sub Zero. It's a big Lamborghini. But it's also good looking, it's a 2+2, and it's an FR, so you don't have the engine in the trunk (nothing wrong with that). It seems to be extremely practical compared to other cars.

i voted uncool becuase i just think that 70s lambos and most 70s supercars and sports cars are ugly and so out dated

Last edited:
Uncool. It's not very pretty, there are some odd details, and it's quite badly proportioned (massive overhangs). Ugly classics don't have any appeal to non-enthusiasts (i.e, people who take things on face value) like beautiful ones do, and ugly Lamborghinis are akin to runts of the litter. When I know that there are plenty of fantastic looking Lamborghinis out there, why would I want an ugly one?

Its a cool car. Not subzero because I don't entirely agree with the looks, but they aren't bad and it has an engine note to be heard to be believed.

I'd rock one - if its in good nick. If it wasn't, I'd rather hop to my destination.

Sub Zero. It's a big Lamborghini. But it's also good looking, it's a 2+2, and it's an FR, so you don't have the engine in the trunk (nothing wrong with that). It seems to be extremely practical compared to other cars.

Except because it was built before the new decade, it isn't. :sly:

i voted uncool becuase i just think that 70s lambos and most 70s supercars and sports cars are ugly and so out dated

Seriously, where do you come from saying a 70s car is out dated? It's like saying cars from the 1920s look old... well duh!

Cool, good looking, but nothing special. Lamborghini badge is a plus but at the same time makes me wonder why anyone would spend money on this when they could get a much nicer one from the same period

Seriously, where do you come from saying a 70s car is out dated? It's like saying cars from the 1920s look old... well duh!

i didnt mean it looked old, i simply mean that some cars looks stand the test of time. wheres i find a lot of these cars from that decade just dont. Your example of 1920s cars, yes there old but the look of them makes them classics and nostalgic where as this and lot of cars from the 70s and for that fact 80s and 90s, there just old cars. plus i also said its ugly its so like homeforsummer said its so badly proportioned and weird looking

What is with all the 'great-looking' comments? I think that thing is incredibly ugly compared to other Lamborghinis of that era.

It looks like Lamborghini stuck their badge on a fat, bulbous economy car. Only saved from SubZero due to the fact it's a Lambo.

Uncool

Not the best looking car in the world but, hey it's a Lambo. I've always had a soft spot for them.

COOL

It looks like Lamborghini stuck their badge on a fat, bulbous economy car. Only saved from SubZero due to the fact it's a Lambo.

Uncool

Yup. Lots of economy cars with carbureted four liter V12s.

-

Not classically beautiful... and it's a Lamborghini, which is a mixed sign for me. Miura engine, which means it'll choke to death every five minutes or catch fire, or both. The back end isn't the best in the world and just looking at it, you can probably surmise that chassis rigidity isn't going to be nearly as good as a wet noodle... especially under forty years of rust patina.

Subzero.

To paraphrase* Jeremy Clarkson: (from "Hot 100", regarding the Fulvia, but equally applicable here...)

"I've never driven one and to be honest, apart from engine sizes and the fact it's a Lamborghini, I don't know very much about it. I don't know who designed it, or why Lamborghini decided to make it. I don't know if it was a rot box or a gem."

"But I do know that whenever I see one, I always say 'ooh look, an Espada.' I just like them, OK?"

-

I don't know if he'd share my sentiments and I don't actually care. I like it for purely non-logical reasons.

I mean... look at it! It's a four-seat supercar... from the 70's!

* in other words, to totally butcher the quote...

** I would put Clarkson's misquote in pink, but I'm afraid it might be unreadable on this background... and no, magenta is nowhere near indigo...

Last edited:
Very confused about this one. Its a Lambo, but its odd and ugly. Plus you'd spend most of your days justifying why its cool and explaining what it is. The V12 is probably the only thing that saves it.

Cool.

I think this...
1123o.jpg

Looks too much like this, only with an even worse rear end.
73Mach1_lf_01.jpg

Wonder which one came first? :lol:

Not a fan of this car, it's well, just ugly. It looks like there were good intentions with this car, then someone thought it needed rear seats, because it's mostly good up until the drivers window ends. V12's are cool, this car however is just uncool.

Yup. Lots of economy cars with carbureted four liter V12s.
I'm just looking at the looks. It's a ugly, bulbous, hatchback, IMO
LSX
I think this...
1123o.jpg

73Mach1_lf_01.jpg

Not a fan of this car, it's well, just ugly. It looks like there were good intentions with this car, then someone thought it needed rear seats, because it's mostly good up until the drivers window ends. V12's are cool, this car however is just uncool.

:lol:

LSX
I think this...
1123o.jpg

73Mach1_lf_01.jpg

As a ford guy and a mustang guy and that being my favorite body style mustang you can not compare the styling of these two the lambos ugly and the mustangn is a work of art. by the way for those who were wondering thats 71-73 mustang so the stang came first

As a ford guy and a mustang guy and that being my favorite body style mustang you can not compare the styling of these two the lambos ugly and the mustangn is a work of art. by the way for those who were wondering thats 71-73 mustang so the stang came first
The Espada came first in '68.

If that Mustang is beautiful, my aunt's an uncle. Granted, it looks better than most new cars, but o call the Espada ugly is just cruel.

Back