THE EMO THREAD: Epic Rage & Crying Thread

• Thread starter eastley
  • 964 comments
eastley
Keep all your lame arse, frustrated, raging posts here, vent away, and stay out of proper threads.

revengebaby.png

Last edited:
:lol:

You never know. This could be the most used thread in a few days, but I will bet that won't be the case. :)

I'm 100% pissed because I imagine my favorite Bugs Bunny mod and Carrot Kart won't port over from ModNation Racers.

That just frosts my cake, too. :ouch:

So in retaliation, I'm just going to buy one copy of GT5. That's it, just one.

Unless I get another PS3 someday. But they'd better have my MNR port ability ready by then!

Hate the world and its no cockpit viewing, to much sparkings, no reverse lights, delay gimmicking, five year developmente!

I fully agree with the concept behind this thread; childish reactions about how GT5 isn't the first game (or even on the first day) to be debuted at E3 or incessant whinging and bitching about the release date either a) ruin perfectly-good threads or b) waste bandwidth by being completey pointless vanity pieces. Most likely these threads and posts go a long way towards destroying the forum's reputation.

However, I'm willing to bet that this thread will either be closed by the moderators in the very immediate future (I have no idea whether this will be posted because they're so quick on the uptake) or that people will simply ignore it and complain elsewhere.

But it has to be said: Gran Turismo 5 is a video game. There are more important things in life. If your biggest concern is the lack of a release date, then you've got it on easy street (either that or you've lost your grip on reality a la Ceausescu). Consider yourselves lucky that you'll get to play it at all - there are plenty of people out there (myself included) who won't have that opportunity; I myself won't be getting a PS3. As such, your incessent and grating whinging, complaining, whining and bitching about the game just comes across as both exceptionally childish and extremely selfish. Grow up, princess.

There, I'm done.

Don't have a life? Mad about the only thing your care about, GT5? POST HERE!

Really, I understand that we don't want the whiners in the general discussion thread, but if you post your complaint here, you've basically told the world that you don't have a life.

Really, I understand that we don't want the whiners in the general discussion thread, but if you post your complaint here, you've basically told the world that you don't have a life.

I wish I was as cool as you.

This is the best thread on the forum. Not lying. I've been reading this forum, more reading than posting, since GT4, and this is the best one yet. I've been laughing in silence when people geek out about posts being in wrong threads or when people talk about release dates and then become shunned for it, or for pointless threads in general (the same place this thread lands), and just laughing.

Now, I'm addicted to the anticipation of GT5, and this thread is exactly what I needed.

And to imbibe, let's take a little a trip to the future:

6/15/10 12:15 PDT:

"GT5 to be released 1/??/11! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! TOO LONG OF A WAIT"

Ha ha you posted in a thread to tell someone if they post in this thread they haven't got a life.

Spot on fella.

Mind you, aren't we all following the anticipation of a video game?

I have just achieved troll status. FML

-> This thread should be appropriately named:

THE EMO THREAD: Epic Rage & Crying Thread

^ I might join either the flying train or the crashing train after lunch time (I live in the same time zone as L.A.). :nervous:

Mind you, aren't we all following the anticipation of a video game?
Well, yes, but it's the way you express that anticipation. Some people approach it with enthusiasm. Others with a toxic cocktail of rage and frustration, which is totally uncalled-for. Kazunori Yamauchi is a notorious perfectionist, and the game will not be released untl he says it's ready. And given his reputation for producing - particularly within the Gran Turismo franchise - games of a consistently remarkable quality, Sony will not pressure him. If he says he needs to delay the game by a month or two, Sony will trust him because they know he will deliver. If Kaz delays the game, you can bet it's because he wants to be absolutely sure that it is perfect. I for one would be totally willing to wait an extra six months for a game for that very reason. Kaz delays the game to make it better, which is why childish remarks about release dates and its position in the E3 line-up disgust me. Deep down, I know that each and every person would rather wait to play a perfect game than to get their hands on an incomplete version now. But some people are just too bloody impatient and intolerant for their own good, and as a result, they drag the rest of the forum down with their petty gripes.

Ha ha, please no, this thread will be worth it tomorrow. Sorry to be a pessimist. I'm right with you though Interludes, find my post on the general discussion thread to find my realistic expectation of GT5 E3 information (page 840).

Back