Leftys Brasil GP TT & FUN RUN (RACE STARTS AT 20:00 GMT SAT.)

Best time to start the race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
LoomRock, CA
GTP_LeftyWright
Well with the set back of the GT5 release date of Nov. 2nd I am going forward with the Sao Paulo GP TT & FUN RUN on Nov 6th at 20:00 GMT.

I got blindsided Thursday night by going to the Boy Scouts meeting w/ Little Lefty and they have a camp out for the week of the 6th/7th and I have been volunteered to help out. So I am more then happy to organize the event as I wish I could be there, but with much elation that I get to go camping w/ my boy I am also saddened that I don’t get to race that weekend, so in the spirit of stepping up to the challenge, I will go forward and organize the event because I think that is fun also, and set it up so that you all can have a blast. If someone wants to volunteer to host the event I can bow out Fri the 5th and you all will have the fun…..Thankzzz……Lefty

The get together is on track w/ akmuq volunteering to be the host for (lobby 1) and everything is coming together without dropping stride :)

xmk961.jpg

Now that our TT competitors have picked their cars it’s time for the rest of the pack to make their calls. It’s first come first serve so be prompt before your choices are made for you.

CONDITIONS FOR THE RACE:
START TIME - 20:00 GMT
RACE LENGTH - 50%
COLLISIONS - FULL
FLAGS - ON FULL
TIRE WHARE - ON
FUEL MANAGEMENT - ON
ALL ASSIST ARE ON

dcvjok.jpg

Last edited:
Thankz Ak, I'll keep her on track :) “With responsibility come great convenience”, you can set the time in which to hold your lobby.

Last edited:
If I already have a time with the Mclaren, how can I make a new one with the slower TRosso to the leaderboard?:confused:

What time do you guys normally race? EST Time? I just joined here at GT Planet and as long as its in the evenings, I'll be glad to come in last just to have a chance to race with clean racers.
GTP: sj6071
PSN: sj6071
Thanks
Scott

If I already have a time with the Mclaren, how can I make a new one with the slower TRosso to the leaderboard?:confused:

Me too Lefts.

I haven't tried running anything else in the TT. Are cars definitely set to 2010 for TT's?

If you have a time established in another car that is faster then what you can do in the Toro Roso then your time would be for grouping only. If you want to submit a time for the first to pick contest then you’ll have to submit a screen capture of your fast time in the Toro Roso and the time that is posted w/ the faster car. There is one screen that shows your current fast session time when you go from the garage to the padoc, your fastest time ever run and quickest time for a current session. I know theres 2 or 3 of the people enterd that could maybe put a Toro Roso in the top 10.

Last edited:
Alrighty.. So are we setting this up like last time, 2 different lobbies and what not.. Lobby 1 no assist at 2000 GMT and Lobby 2 with assist at 2100 GMT.. It worked pretty well last time.. If so im in.. I have time posted on TT LB.. I'd like my RBR again if not well you know..

Alrighty.. So are we setting this up like last time, 2 different lobbies and what not.. Lobby 1 no assist at 2000 GMT and Lobby 2 with assist at 2100 GMT.. It worked pretty well last time.. If so im in.. I have time posted on TT LB.. I'd like my RBR again if not well you know..

IF YOUR TIME WAS ESTABLISHED WITH THE TORO ROSO THEN YOU MUST HAVE READ THE OP
robbybank.jpg

You still have 6+ days to go so why stop now just keep pounding away, who knows how high on the leader board you can get.

If we get more then 12 entrants then we can break them up into 2 groups.

By the way I want to commend you on your driving last Sat. I was just watching the video and you did a great job.

@ Lefty - What video? I wana see that.. Youtube it.. Give me link..

It's my vid that I always record. I have such a slow upstream speed that if I try to upload a 10 min vid to youtube I takes me about 3hrs. and cutting and splicing the video together adds another 3hrs so if I upload a 10 video it takes me aprox 6 - 7hrs so I don't do it very much anymore, but I have already striped a couple of laps for a small production but I have to devote about another hr before I grab enough to splice a movie together.

Damnit, either way around thats still sweeeeet...

Last edited:
@ Lefty - What video? I wana see that.. Youtube it.. Give me link..

It's my vid that I always record. I have such a slow upstream speed that if I try to upload a 10 min vid to youtube I takes me about 3hrs. and cutting and splicing the video together adds another 3hrs so if I upload a 10 min video it takes me aprox 6 - 7hrs so I don't do it very much anymore, but I have already striped a couple of laps for a small production but I have to devote about another hr before I grab enough to splice a movie together.

Last edited:
I ran my first laps today. 26 of them to be precise. My ps3 wouldn't go online so we can't compare times but I think I'm in good shape for the race.

Back