Leftys Brasil GP TT & FUN RUN (RACE STARTS AT 20:00 GMT SAT.)

Best time to start the race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were inconsistant times due to playing around with stuff but my best was about 1:12:8. I'd say I can do about 1:10ish. I am aiming for top 100 in the world and 3rd in the race. What are you getting jamie?

Woah. I have got a lot of practice to do. Are you on any aids?

Edit: I saw that you picked Renault in the Korean grand prix. I guess I've got to go faster than you to have it. This means war. :lol: May the best man win unless it's you.

Last edited:
PSN: duke_adam46
GTP: adam46

See how I do against pepole who know how to brake. Can you make it earlier say between 20:00 and 22:00?

Last edited:
Woah. I have got a lot of practice to do. Are you on any aids?

Edit: I saw that you picked Renault in the Korean grand prix. I guess I've got to go faster than you to have it. This means war. :lol: May the best man win unless it's you.

No I hate driving with aids on. The only aid I use is the driving line.

You should be able to shave a couple of seconds of your time, my very first lap and I was in the 1 minute 9s, and my best time wasn't that impressive tbf. Are you playing with a steering wheel or D-Pad?

I only picked the Renault as my personal favourite was away ;)

PSN: duke_adam46
GTP: adam46

See how I do against pepole who know how to brake. Can you make it earlier say between 20:00 and 22:00?

I'll add you 👍, between 20:00 and 22:00 what? GMT? We r usually run at 20:00 GMT 👍

Look forward to battling with you!

Okay I had my first proper day testing and I got a 1:09:8. I was offline at the time and I don't know if it was saved to the leaderboards. I think my gearing is messed up though. That is really annoying me.
I use a pad by the way jamie.

Since i cant do much on a PS3 browser just picture Robbie below saying ¨DOES NOT COMPUTE.. ERROR.. BEEP BOOP.. THIS VEHICLE HAS ALREADY BEEN AQUIRED..¨

Well alrighty then .
Ferrari for my main pick , and Mercedes as an alternate.
Hope that computes better . ;)

Red Bull car for me please .
Alternate : Ferrari ;)

¨DOES NOT COMPUTE.. ERROR.. BEEP BOOP.. THIS VEHICLE HAS ALREADY BEEN AQUIRED..¨
crazy-robot.gif

PLEASE DO NOT ERROR IN PUBLIC USER GREY FOX AND YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY JOB, MY BOSS ROBBY WILL FIRE ME IF I ALLOW THIS INCORECT DATA TO BE PROCESSED

Well alrighty then .
Ferrari for my main pick , and Mercedes as an alternate.
Hope that computes better . ;)

robbybank.jpg

USER NITROVIOUS YOU HAVE NOW CHOSEN THREE CARS BEFORE IT IS YOUR TURN AND SINCE MY CRAZY HELPER NOBBY HAS ALREADY LET USER GREY FOX KNOW THAT HIS INPUT IS INCORECT I WILL ACCEPT YOUR LAST FIRST CHOICE :boggled:, UNLESS YOU WANT THE RBR. YOUR INPUT WILL BE RECORDED AND APPLIED AS AN ALTERNATE CHOICE UNTIL THE WINNER AND ALL FASTER CONTENDERS HAVE MADE THEIR CHOICE AND IF THERE IS NO CONFLICT YOUR ALTERNATE CHOICE WILL BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE, THANK YOU

You have to wait for the 2 people in front of you to pick there cars 1st Nitro :P

crazy-robot.gif

THAT DOES COMPUTE :)
I'M SURE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DECLARE YOUR CHOICE USER Jamie MY BOSS WOULD ATTACH IT TO ALTERNATE CHOICE FOR UPGRADE TO FIRST CHOICE IF NO CONFLICT WITH USER SHARK

Last edited:
Okay here are my choices. I could easily get neither
1st:Renault
2nd:Sauber
I'll change if they're both taken.
Ferrari is taken now so my 2nd choice is sauber.

Last edited:
Appears l've made a proper mess of things here , my apoligies .
Don't want to fry your robots programming or anything.
l won't be so hasty next time.

Well am I right in saying that:
NITROVIOUS is RBR
Octane-Junky is Williams
Greyfox666 is toro rosso
Akmuq is Renault.
I think that's right.
Ps. I know octane hasn't said anything but I know that Williams are his favourite. He could pick something else though.

Well am I right in saying that:
NITROVIOUS is RBR
Octane-Junky is Williams
Greyfox666 is toro rosso
Akmuq is Renault.
I think that's right.
Ps. I know octane hasn't said anything but I know that Williams are his favourite. He could pick something else though.

tumblr_kpsjz34iey1qa2rjoo1_400.jpg

Nostrobox Jennie agrees with the wisdom of the leprechaun

Ok my turn to pick I guess, well seeing as how I did pretty good in the TT's I will pick Torro Rosso, Sorry Gray

And Akmuq seeing how badly Ive done with Williams I'm going to try someting different. I'm getting tired of being the track sweeper lol Good luck Everybody...

Last edited:
Gray contacted me and he is taking the Mercedes so akmuq get his Renault and now it's first come first serv for the non TT competitors.

Back