Top Gear Test Track pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wits
  • 45 comments
  • 14,845 views
Messages
735
Messages
SweetLovelyDead
Since I could not find one yet place your Top Gear Test Track pictures here.

Here is one of mine.
Added a second. One of my price cars (standard as you can see).

TopGearTestTrack.jpg



TopGearTestTrack_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great shot! I love that LFA. I think I need to get one asap. It was one of my most anticipated cars in GT5.
 
Great shot! I love that LFA. I think I need to get one asap. It was one of my most anticipated cars in GT5.

Yes, me too. And the sound is awsome.
 
The Top Gear test track is definitely one of the highlights of GT5 for me (despite the Samba race). I just wrote a blog post about it; here's a selection of the images.

TG-12.jpg


TG-21.jpg


TG-51.jpg


TG-101.jpg


To give them that Top Gear feel, I’ve added a gradient filter and a blue tint.
 
Great shots, it looks like PD got the camera angles spot on.
 
Beautiful pictures Pixeljunkynz!!!!! It seems like you know what you're doing with the car and camera, the last picture is stunning! Can't wait to unlock the track and get my dodge out there!
 
If you showed some of these pics to the average person, the would say "wow thats a nice pic, when did YOU take that? lol amazing shots!
 


Click image for full size.

I will never regret wasting that paint :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Citroen GT Top Gear Lap Screenshots

TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg
(I have to admit my timing was pretty good here.)

TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg
 
Here's my Lambo ready for a lap:

TheTopGearTestTrack-1.jpg


MarcoGT5


The Bugatti Veyron heavy braking setting a lap time a few tenths quicker than real life:

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg
 
Last edited:
TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg

[imghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv283/revlp430/TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg][/img]
TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg
 
That last STI pic is awesome. "Set as Wallpaper"
 
LOL BZSIN

How the heck did you do that??
:crazy:
 
^^ BZins photos look awesome.

This was my first attempt at tearng up the TG track - and my first photo.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
LOL BZSIN

How the heck did you do that??
:crazy:
Like Dan said, the cones can sometimes mess with your car. I hit a cone that I'd knocked on to the track during the previous lap.
 
I'll go with an obligatory tyre wall shot. 1.19 in this beauty.

thetopgeartesttrackfilt.jpg
 
Last edited:
a few more of the R8

calm before the storm
thetopgeartesttrack4.jpg


bit of rough and tumble
thetopgeartesttrack3.jpg


slight damage on the grille, bad invisible wall :p
thetopgeartesttrack1.jpg
 
Back