How do you create 'free run' only races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter retrostate
  • 6 comments
  • 1,787 views

retrostate

Premium
Messages
118
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
GTP_Retrostate
I saw a gtplanet.net tagged server which was set to freerun only, however I am unable to set the options for this. Is it a level requirement thing? Or is there a way to set it so only the host can click 'Start race'
 
There is a button that fixes host to only start the race.

It is a standart option when you start a lobby you only have to mark it.
 
Wicked, thanks for that. I will maybe have a server running this evening 👍
 
Wicked, thanks for that. I will maybe have a server running this evening 👍

K man ,

Add me please PSN: FlamaxNL

And I will join soon or later :D
 
It's not a setting, you set your GP like usual, wiht qualification + Race, you set yourself as host and just let people run, never start race and it's like Time Attack mode.
 
Yeah - so using this FREE RUN mode is more like a open TRACK DAY.

I've been using this mode for days now and it's great. The main 2 tracks I use is the Nordshelife and the Top Gear track. As long as the host never starts the race players can come and go as they wish, and go back and forth from track to lobby changing their car or car set up.
 
Back