- No Ordóñery Day....

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
headingg.jpg

Welcome to my GT5 Photomode Galleries! Please comment! :)

Also on flickr

latestn.jpg

Added 23rd May

Archive

setsq.jpg

singlesv.jpg

specialsd.jpg

Acknowledgements

All GT5 images shown in this gallery were taken by me unless stated otherwise.

All editing was performed using Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady, and are hosted by/uploaded using ImageShack.us and flickr

Last edited:
Single Shots
Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line @ Ahrweiler Gate

jagxj13.jpg

Last edited:
Haha fun way to use that as a sig! Nice to see you back too, I remember you from the GT4 days! The Jag is nice, but the colors are too green for me. The car is green already so why should the environment be too? Nice composition though. 👍

It is nice to see you join this forum with your own gallery, Touring Mars! The first thing that attracted my attention was your unique gallery title. Furthermore, I'm surprised at how well you integrated your 'Mars' theme into your gallery's layout and presentation - I'm eager to see how this evolves; it looks like a lot of work to create and arrange all the individual pictures. The Jaguar is looking good - I like the lighting on the wheels. 👍

Last edited:
Mini Set
Maserati Gran Turismo S @ Rome

gtrome2.jpg

gtrome1.jpg

___

Thanks for stopping by, and for the comments! I need to rethink my menu in the first post, as it doesn't work in 1024x768 mode.

Last edited:
Set
Super GTs @ Nürburgring Nordschliefe (early morning)

19255105.jpg

Autobacs NSX

densoi.jpg

Denso Sard SC430

takatav.jpg

Takata NSX

petronas.jpg

Petronas SC430

Last edited:
Mini Set
Italian Exotics @ HSR

lambod.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago

ferrari512.jpg

Ferrari 512 BBi

___

Thanks Jamie 👍

Last edited:
I noticed those rims last night for the Cobra and was wondering what else they'd fit on. The juxtaposition of something like that Vette somewhere like Monza is pretty wild, and the colours of the shots are spot-on!

Loving the SuperGT race too, they really are photogenic, you're right 👍

Many thanks for the comments, everyone :)👍

_____

Single Shots
Ferrari 458 Italia @ San Galgano Abbey

ferrarimb.jpg

Last edited:
👍 Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated :)

By the way, the Monza Red Corvette Stingray is meant to be a homage to Dirk Diggler's car in the film Boogie Nights :P

Last edited:
:lol: The Saxondale update made me giggle, I imagine not a lot of people will understand the reference!

Back