- No Ordóñery Day....

Jordan replies in a showroom.
I would probably wouldn't stop smiling for like a week. That's how honored I would feel :drool:

Wow, an honour indeed! :)👍

Thanks for stopping by, Jordan, and I'm delighted that you've included one of my shots on the Google+ page! :cheers:

xtc.jpg

mitsutcpreviewwp1c.jpg

Full size

mitsutcpreviewwp2.jpg

Full size

mitsutcpreviewwp3a.jpg

Full size

mitsutcpreviewwp4.jpg

Full size

mitsutcpreviewwp5.jpg

Full size

Thanks for stopping by, everyone 👍

This is quite an old set, but I never got round to posting it up here at GTP. Since December, I've been busy at work and preparing for a conference in the US, which I got back from last week, so I have hardly been on GT5 at all, and haven't been anywhere near Photomode since about November last year. :nervous:

The last EVO - Shot is absolutly stunning.
The shadow really helps alot in this picture.

Very nice update overall! :)

ordobanner1.jpg

A photomode tribute to Kazunori Yamauchi, Yasukichi Yamamoto, Tobias Schulze & Lucas Ordóñez, who took the class win at the Nurburgring 24 Hr race last weekend in the GT Academy Nissan GT-R - :bowdown: :)👍

3edit.jpg

1edit.jpg

2editi.jpg

4edita.jpg

And what a tribute. Realist Filter applied ;) I love the real sun and night effect :drool:

They would be proud of that tribute :D

Beautiful shots dude!! I really can feel the 24 hour Nur atmosphere. 👍

Thanks everyone :cheers:

The lighting on the Nurb 24 Hr track makes it very tempting to over-use - I really need to practice more on with other circuits, since I think I've used the Nurb or Le Mans on about 1/3 of my sets thus far :embarrassed:

What's next ? All GTAcademy cars is original colour on Motegi ? :D

Just a idea since some players didn't had the chance to get he GTA Cars :indiff:

Thanks alot for the kind words... glad you like that set, it's the biggest set I've ever done, and is likely to remain so for the foreseeable future! Thanks again for stopping by and leaving some feedback, much appreciated. :cheers:

Back