monzaf1preview2.jpg

Wallpaper (1280 px)

nurbf40preview1.jpg

Wallpaper (1280 px)

nurbf40preview2.jpg

Wallpaper (1280 px)

___

All your shots are great. My favorite was the Mazda 787B set. 👍

Thanks :cheers: The 787B is one of the most photogenic cars in the game IMO, so it's not too hard to find some nice shots with it. Thanks for stopping by 👍

Last edited:
:lol: I didn't think it through... thanks for dropping in again 👍

Click for full size versions

Last edited:
Three very nice sets on this page 👍 I especially like the Alfa set :)

:cheers: Thanks for stopping by, glad you like the older sets as well 👍

Layout Fail a bit? :lol:

But still are great pictures :)

Yeh, I noticed that when I got home... it looks fine on my desktop PC, but on smaller screens it doesn't work! :(

Thanks for the feedback! 👍

edit: Fixed :cheers:

Last edited:
headerlogof.jpg

Logo Wallpapers

Click all for full size versions

All comments and feedback welcome!

... I just came from your gallery... simultaneous gallery visitation... spooky!! :dopey:

Thanks guys :) First time using the partial colour filter... didn't think it was much use, but it worked out OK with this paint and light combination...

Cheers, I'm hoping to make a series out of these new fluorescent paints, although I have to say that some of them are pretty horrible! I happen to like this colour alot though - unfortunately you only get one paint chip of each colour in the DLC pack :indiff:

As for the 573 nm, it's probably not quite right, but I reckon it's pretty close ;) Thanks for dropping in again, and keep up the great work in your own gallery 👍

Love that preview shot.

As for the others... They're not that good... :P

Like the whole lot, but I feel that you could improve by having a bit wilder angles. I have no idea what you were trying to achieve so don't take my comment too seriously. :D

Thanks for stopping by, FJ, and thanks for the feedback :cheers: I did have one or two shots of the fluorescent Subaru with slightly more interesting angles, but for one reason or another, they didn't turn out as nicely as I expected when I saw them close up, so I didn't include them. I hope, however, that the Mazda Monte Carlo shots are a bit more interesting - hope to have that update posted later today or maybe tomorrow morning :)👍

Nice pictures. The angles are not too spectacular, but the car looks clean in all of them. I must say that the amount of noise is good in all of them except for the 3rd one (only the preview picture). ;)

Very nice gallery, great improvement from the start to now 👍

Last shot is my favourite out of the last set. My advice would be to experiment with more angles to some of your shots :)

Thanks for the feedback guys 👍

I really like the first one. Nice lightning and all.
👍 Thanks, that shot is the only one that is practically stock. The Mazda Touring Car reminds me of my ex-girlfriend - it looks so much nicer from behind.

Nice pictures. The angles are not too spectacular, but the car looks clean in all of them. I must say that the amount of noise is good in all of them except for the 3rd one (only the preview picture). ;)
Cheers, I didn't notice that I had linked to the noise-free version!

Very nice gallery, great improvement from the start to now 👍

Last shot is my favourite out of the last set. My advice would be to experiment with more angles to some of your shots :)

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that you think there's been an improvement in my pictures since last year :) I've been picking up alot of tips and ideas from other galleries, the quality and originality of so many galleries in this subforum still blows my mind :eek:

Last edited:
Stunning Mazda Monte Carlo and SpA Lexus sets!!:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks very much :)👍 The Mazda set turned out alot better than I was expecting, turns out that Mazda TC is a pretty photogenic car!

This made my day! :lol:

Anyway, again top notch work on the Denso Update :)

Cheers 👍 I was trying a few new things with these shots, so I'm glad you like them :)

Back