Funny Easter Egg

• Thread starter NISMO_GTR_
  • 184 comments
NISMO_GTR_
WA5IF
Hello

I managed to flip the Mines Skyline, and underneath it said "1/18 Nissan Skyline r34" and a AutoArt logo!

I'll post a picture as soon as possible

edit picture up!

EifelCircuit.jpg

Last edited:
Hello

I managed to flip the Mines Skyline, and underneath it said "1/18 Nissan Skyline r34" and a AutoArt logo!

I'll post a picture as soon as possible

That's pretty funny. They really didn't want to miss any details the scaled down cars gave! hahah

is that a Phillips head screw in the top left of the picture?

Using a 1/18th scale car model to help get shots of under the car would speed up development and research time...interesting find.

I don't know what to make of that, I'm leaning towards easter egg, considering the detail level of the premium cars, but you just never know...

Now I'm wondering if that's intentional - and thus a genuine easter egg - or if a texture artist just forgot to clean that up for that particular car.

It must be a easter egg, If PD did use underside of Autoart models they would have removed the markings from the final texture before applying it to actual models.

or PD did get very lazy :ouch:

It must be a easter egg, If PD did use underside of Autoart models they would have removed the markings from the final texture before applying it to actual models.

or PD did get very lazy :ouch:

If they did not licence the models from AutoART this could be more than just "being lazy" - it could be stupid and borderline illegal use of licensed intellectual property.

is that a Phillips head screw in the top left of the picture?

Using a 1/18th scale car model to help get shots of under the car would speed up development and research time...interesting find.

I wanna see the tools the guys doing the engine overhauls are using.

Finish the Extreme Series A-Spec Dream Car Championship , then look in the Credits at the Movie , theres lots of Company Names in there that have helped with GT5

It must be a easter egg, If PD did use underside of Autoart models they would have removed the markings from the final texture before applying it to actual models

they probably just didnt bother as you couldnt flip the cars in gt4 they probably just thought they would leave it as no one would see

i dont think its an easter egg though

If you flip the Buick '62 Special, the underside is completely black, no texture at all. At least that I saw anyway.

Back