Refreshing the User Dealership?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sildeh
  • 10 comments
  • 1,142 views
Messages
64
Messages
Sildeh
Hey, I've heard/read about people doing it but i'm still clueless to how you do it, if anybody could let me know that would be great. I'm in need of the Formula GT car for the series :)

Thanks in advance, Sildeh.
 
If you win one race it adds several cars..even the smallest, win 2 races and it pretty much refreshes everything...so..keep checking back when youre racing till you find what you want.
 
If you win one race it adds several cars..even the smallest, win 2 races and it pretty much refreshes everything...so..keep checking back when youre racing till you find what you want.

Ah, thanks for the information :)
 
Go into a licence you have fully done, click next to go to the next test, do it 5 times and it's fully refreshed
 
Go to license test. Choose B. Load B 2, then arrow over to B 5. Then you will have 30 new cars. Just make sure you load each course, you don't have to play them, just load em.
 
I've forgot which thread on here that explains the best way to cycle or refresh the used car dealership for new cars? I am trying to get my hands on that Formula GT car for 4.8million. Can someone show me the correct and fastest way to get this to show up so that I can buy one.
 
B Licenses are what I did, B-2 thru till B-6, give you a full new set of 30 and loads fairly fast.
 
can you explain in detail exactly what i need to do? I thought it was b1-b6? How long will it take before the formula gt shows up?
 
it depends, you have to be patient, as long as you see the Loading screen 5 times you have fully refreshed the used car lot.
It took me a long while, if anything it might be better to just do the Like the Wind Indy500 or the American Championship Indy500 in sets of 5 till you find it, cause you would at least get money while you waste away your brain. haha.
Waiting to get it is worth it though, cause you can use it for many of the Endurance races and Extreme Events.
 
Easiest way is to go into a Practice session, quit out, and you have 6 new cars. When looking for the FGT I did that about 5 times and it showed up.
 
Back