• 839 comments

Grand Prix

The Nut Behind the Wheel
Premium
Canada
Vancouver, BC
GTP_Grand_Prix
GP_Photo_Banner_Final.jpg

Hello and welcome to my gallery! I'm really liking Photomode so far, it allows us to get some creative and just plain crazy shots we probably couldn't achieve in real life. :D It's also very nice having a f/1.0 14-500mm lens at your disposal, :lol:

Trial_Mountain_NSX.jpg

SSR7_Mach_1_Abstract.jpg

SSR7_Mach_1.jpg

Monza_330_P4_2.jpg

Monza_330_P4.jpg

Mac_F1_Nurb.jpg

Le_Mans_Mac_F1_Abstract.jpg

Le_Mans_Mac_F1.jpg

Le_Mans_330_P4.jpg

Deep_Forest_NSX_Tunnel.jpg

Deep_Forest_NSX_2.jpg

Deep_Forest_NSX.jpg

Camaro_Wheelie.jpg

Camaro_Wheel.jpg

Camaro_Karussel.jpg

Alfa_TZ2_Flugplatz.jpg

Alfa_TZ2.jpg

Last edited:
The front end of the Camero lifted, sweet. Has anyone be able to get lift from the power of a car yet? Now that would be awesome.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Some comedy. :D

Kart_Craziness_5.jpg

Kart_Craziness_4.jpg

Kart_Craziness_3.jpg

Kart_Craziness_11.jpg

Kart_Craziness_8.jpg

Kart_Craziness_7.jpg

All hail the Mothership. :bowdown:

Eiger_Mothership_2.jpg

Eiger_Mothership_1.jpg

Mothership_1.jpg

Closest thing to getting a Mercedes W125, I guess. :lol:

Tank_2.jpg

Tank_3.jpg

Tank_1.jpg

Last edited:
Some fun with premo Fiat 500s, the KomedyWagen and a couple of McLaren F1 "LM" pics to keep people happy. :D

Kubel_Drift_2.jpg

Kubel_Drift.jpg

Flight of the Fiats!

Fiats_Autumn_Ring_5.jpg

Fiats_Autumn_Ring_4.jpg

Fiats_Autumn_Ring_3.jpg

Fiats_Autumn_Ring_2.jpg

Fiats_Autumn_Ring_1.jpg

Fiats_Autumn_Ring.jpg

Fiat_trail_4.jpg

Fiat_trail_3.jpg

Fiat_trail_2.jpg

Fiat_trail.jpg

Chamonix_Fiats_2.jpg

Chamonix_Fiats.jpg

McLaren F1 "LM"

Mac_F1_LM_side.jpg

Mac_F1_LM.jpg

No saving me now. I've completely fallen in love with the air-cooled VWs. :lol: :lol:

Eiger_Wagen_1.jpg

Scwimmwagens_4.jpg

Scwimmwagens_3.jpg

Scwimmwagens_1.jpg

Scwimmwagens.jpg

Scwimmwagens_2.jpg

Comments are always welcome. :lol:

Shimmywagen!! I'm buying one as soon as I can. Man those things are 10 times funnier than that hippy bus.

I love them. They are awesome, people that hate on them in "premium vs standard" debates don't know what they're missing! :D The Schwimmer is one of the most fun 4WD cars I've driven in GT. Too bad there's no water course in the game for it.

Been fooling around in the Zonda. Rosso Metallic for the win!

I almost painted it Reflex Spice though. :D

Zonda_7.jpg

Zonda_6.jpg

Zonda_5.jpg

Zonda_4.jpg

Zonda_3.jpg

Zonda_2.jpg

Zonda_1.jpg

(OK, that last one was Starmist Crimson before I changed my mind, :lol:)

Until that post I hadn't seen any color combo on the Zonda that worked other than the original.👍👍

Great pics.

Thanks, was inspired by the red Zonda Roadster Hammond was reviewing on Top Gear. 👍 Always hated the fact we couldn't paint it in GT3/GT4, :lol:

Lotus_5.jpg

Lotus_4.jpg

Lotus_3.jpg

Including another Zonda shot for good measure, because I love it so damn much, :lol: :drool:

Zonda_Le_mans.jpg

Last edited:
I like how the lotus pops out of the photos so much. You got the black to really shine over a desaturated background.

I think you got a flat tire there buddy.

I heart the Esprit shots. They are excellent 👍

They're all great by the way, it's just the Lotus ones are my favourites. In case you think I was casually disregarding your work ;)

Hia there, just stopped by for a look, and I have to say- nice gallery! You've got some really fresh looking shots, your composition is great, a real eye for detail. I'm loving the Zonda in that colour and you've captured it really well. The Miura update has some beautiful shots as well; the first one is really evocative. Top work there 👍

Last edited:
wow I really like the one going down the straight, I like how its like im in the middle of a race.

Cheers. :cheers: Thought it would be interesting to make the road symmetrical, with the Miura and trees having an asymmetrical look about them.

Hia there, just stopped by for a look, and I have to say- nice gallery! You've got some really fresh looking shots, your composition is great, a real eye for detail. I'm loving the Zonda in that colour and you've captured it really well. The Miura update has some beautiful shots as well; the first one is really evocative. Top work there 👍

Thanks mate, really like most of your work also. 👍

nice work with the Miura, love that car...

My Gallery:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162157

Thanks! Posted a comment in your gallery. 👍

Miura set is interesting to look at! Like the details and light on it! Wonderful! I would just make it more contrasting and more colorful... may be) Like your work! Will be checking your page definitely!

Back