GP's GT5 Gallery [787B at night - March 29th]

• Thread starter Grand Prix
  • 839 comments
I like shot 3 GP, the toning suits the car colour and it creates a nice moody feel with the clouds coming up almost storm like.

Third shot of the ACR is so awesome! Has sort of this grungy mood to it, the green is awesome, the colors are the awesome, and the lasting impression is awesome.

You get the point by now, I'm sure. :lol:

Third shot of the ACR is so awesome! Has sort of this grungy mood to it, the green is awesome, the colors are the awesome, and the lasting impression is awesome.

You get the point by now, I'm sure. :lol:

Thanks T-12 dude, Maziori Mazeran is an awesome flippy green, reminds me of reptile skin for some reason. Racing exhasut on it sounds kinda like a rattlesnake also, :lol:

Why have I missed this gallery :odd: (Vague)

:lol:

That question is too vague for me. :lol:

Thanks for the comments! :cheers:

I really like your experimental use of colour with that Viper. The update goes from being fairly moody and dark to bright and vivid, both of which reflect the nature of the car perfectly IMO. Excellent work. 👍

Late to the party, but love the red Muira shots, the last one in the series looks like a still from the start of the Italian Job (the proper one).

(Goes back to work humming Matt Monro is his head...)

This Viper set is spectacular! The colour goes very well with the background. I don't have a favourite because they are all very well done!

I really like your experimental use of colour with that Viper. The update goes from being fairly moody and dark to bright and vivid, both of which reflect the nature of the car perfectly IMO. Excellent work. 👍

Thanks Moglet! 👍

Late to the party, but love the red Muira shots, the last one in the series looks like a still from the start of the Italian Job (the proper one).

(Goes back to work humming Matt Monro is his head...)

Thanks, yeah I kinda tried replicating that onboard shot and the mood in general with the rest. Awesome intro.

Watch out for tunnels! :scared: :lol:

SVX
This Viper set is spectacular! The colour goes very well with the background. I don't have a favourite because they are all very well done!

Thanks very much! 👍

Creativity is kinda lacking at the moment, so here is a small update, for until I get the creative juices flowing again.

Orange_Camaro_4.jpg

Orange_Camaro_1.jpg

It sure does like to wheelie at Flugplatz, no air that time. :D

Great photos man! Good quality and you take them from the best spot.

BTW : How did you do that wheelie with no air lol.

the viper set is really good. i like that color on it too.

Thanks dude! 👍

Great photos man! Good quality and you take them from the best spot.

BTW : How did you do that wheelie with no air lol.

Thanks for the comment. 👍

For some reason it just lifted the front wheels up at the brow of the hill, most of the time I get some slight air under the rears when going over Flugplatz. :lol: Freak occurrence I suppose.

Second last one is fantastic.

This is a really cool gallery :). Love some of the RM'd NSX and the Fiat 500s as well. 👍

No matter how many people do it, the RM Camaro makes for some brilliant photos....loving the Herbie-style wheelie :)

Keep them coming mate, perhaps an iridescent Bug coming up? :P lol

No matter how many people do it, the RM Camaro makes for some brilliant photos....loving the Herbie-style wheelie :)

Keep them coming mate, perhaps an iridescent Bug coming up? :P lol

Glad you liked the wheelie, :lol: Might come up with something crazy to photograph after this series... :sly: :lol:

Some nice shots. Love the song title reference as well. 👍

Thanks dude. 👍 One of my favourite tunes. :D

Really struggling with shooting this car for some reason, can never seem to get any decent angles/lighting aside from these three. Will work on it some more and include a few 512BB shots in the next update. 👍

Very good pictures, Grand Prix. My favourite is the second shot from the 300SL set because of looking classic. ;)

Back