United Kingdom
England
FordLM
F40LM
Gran Turismo 2 - Motor Sports Land - Best Time [0:27:889]

Beat it with any car at all, muahahaha impossible :D

Last edited:
I used " Audi TT LM Edition "

I got [0:28:128] with Suzuki Escudo before but thats too fast for this tiny track, the " Audi TT LM Edition " is perfect with juts 522 BHP.

@tankuroded Of course you can ask pallie!

Last edited:
Hello, i don't remember my Audi TT Time, but i'm sure ist the best car for motorsportland. This evening i check my old memory card... See you!

I like the way you drove through the two last hairpins, but in real life I'm not sure such a race-spec Audi TT would have survived the many shortcuts through the grass...
There's room for improvement if we're allowed to take "shortcuts"

Hello, my old memory card... i loved gt2... so

my time is 27.105 on Audi TT

partial time is 10.663 - 9.646 - 6.796 total 27.105

i saved the ghost file!

next time dont'write "impossible"...

dsc9916g.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/dsc9916g.jpg/

Last edited:
OK thanks for being a great pallie

So, this is the video...
sorry for qiality but... now i have a small child, no much time... My gt2 time was 10 years ago. Now i'm on gt5. For me gt2 is finish.

But, i'm a frient, i call im "The king og GT2" i send im sms an i ask motorsportsland time, if i remember right is under 27... but, not sure.

See you on psn gt5... i hope.
protocollo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Gu7duU--4

Last edited:

This don't work

" This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that. "

This don't work

" This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that. "

Hello, just audio was blocked, look the video!!

for me is finish, belive or not. And, i don't remember was a great time, in my mind i have the Apricot hill licence whit gt-one. when i have time i look the time and i send you. See you. protocollo.

edit
now i understand, i see because i'm logged in... if i have time i fix.. sorry

Last edited:
You are officially the best in the world on that track with the Audi TT.

You are not the fastest in the world though :D

You left the track at a couple spots. Cut thru grass and got airborne. No offense, but get around the track cleanly and I'll be more impressed. Granted, I know you're just messing around and stuff, but still.

You left the track at a couple spots. Cut thru grass and got airborne. No offense, but get around the track cleanly and I'll be more impressed. Granted, I know you're just messing around and stuff, but still.

Excuse mean, I am just messing around?
I am not trying to impress you, I am got the fastest time with a no rules game pal.

You'll be impressed when I get to post my Complex Sting Time Trial Record becuase I whooped Kazunori Yamauchi's time by so much.
I got that time on PS2 though and its difficult to get my PS2 started becuase its very very dusty :(

I used to test a lot of my cars on MSLand a lot back in the day. Trying to keep the TVR Speed 12 from swapping ends coming out of those low speed turns are fun. I also enjoyed launching cars off that small hill on the inside of turn 4 (left kink). And also testing top speeds by breaking out.

Fun little track. Wonder why PD didn't bring it back for GT5, since we got proper karts now.

Excuse mean, I am just messing around?
I am not trying to impress you, I am got the fastest time with a no rules game pal.

It's cool, relax, I was just making an observation. You put this in a public forum, expect some constructive criticism. :indiff:

You'll be impressed when I get to post my Complex Sting Time Trial Record becuase I whooped Kazunori Yamauchi's time by so much.
I got that time on PS2 though and its difficult to get my PS2 started becuase its very very dusty :(

Cool. 👍 But if you got this time making any sort of short cuts, expect more criticism from me!

Fun little track. Wonder why PD didn't bring it back for GT5, since we got proper karts now.

Funny. I was just thinking the same thing today. Karts at Motorsportland/GT2 would be so awesome!

Last edited:
From GTPSP, I also noticed that Driving Park Motorland has some corners that is very similar to MSLand. Still prefer the GT2 version though.

But, i'm a frient, i call im "The king og GT2" i send im sms an i ask motorsportsland time, if i remember right is under 27... but, not sure.

Hello, bad memory, my friend time is 27.123. See you protocollo.

It's cool, relax, I was just making an observation. You put this in a public forum, expect some constructive criticism. :indiff:

Cool. 👍 But if you got this time making any sort of short cuts, expect more criticism from me!

Funny. I was just thinking the same thing today. Karts at Motorsportland/GT2 would be so awesome!

I meant to say excuse me, I wasn't calling you mean :D

Back