s12ken | the finer details | Avatar! (Nissan GTR 24hr) ::UPDATE::

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 327 comments
Let's take a break from the details for a moment to give light to my new favorite monster machine :D

1161162264_YW7cA-XL.jpg

Click on the thumbnails for the larger versions ;)

Somehow I still don't have either the RS6 or the LFA. You've reminded me this needs to be fixed, ASAP. Perfect setting for the car, and I surprised by how much I like the pearl colour, and the rims. The Audi looks like a hoot, too :D. Excellent sets, Ken!

ooo that is sexy. Love that car, don't have it yet. How'd you get it? The whole set has great realism to it. I really like the blurred shot, gotta be my fav. Nice job 👍

@ Swiss - Thanks! I'm quite pleased with how the second set turned out much better than the first. It's available at the dealership in the Amuse/Opera dealer or win it with Bob in the Gran Turismo All Stars race ;)

The LFA set is great - some of them could be real photos! I love the variety of angles and detail shots - and snap on the wheel choice, I have the very same on my (black) LFA. Keep up the great work!

The LFA set is great - some of them could be real photos! I love the variety of angles and detail shots - and snap on the wheel choice.
Keep up the great work!

Everything that Rev said.

Those shots all work so well together. Excellent. 👍

1162689550_7VaUv-XL.jpg

Click the thumbnails for a larger version

and yes... this car didn't cost me six figures... ;)

Last edited:
Totaly unrelated to anything coming soon.... it was a nice shot so I thought I'd just put it out there.. :dopey:

click the image for a link to a higher res version... yep.... hehe
:embarrassed:

Picture in post #87 is amazing. A little too much noise, but it kind of suits a more vintage effect.

The frozen prince update is really good as well and I am really loving the header of the update.

My motto is always quality over quantity but man, this is all quality with a lot of quantity. Stellar work!

Latest Posts

Back