Team Emperor.... was RedSuns. Drift Session 2/5/11!

• Thread starter rpr101
  • 123 comments

new team name. please vote.

• Impact Blue

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Purple Shadow

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Team Emperor

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rpr101
hello everyone. the voting was really close with Team Emperor taking the win!

Drift Session 2/5/2011
day - Saturday 2/5/2011
Time - 8pm Pacific time
Where -
Open lobby will be created the day off the event with the room number to be posted above.
who's invited - Everyone!! :gtpflag:

room closed now thanks for coming everybody that showed up.

EigerNordwandShortTrack_6.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_5.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

more pics to come later.

Last edited:
Love it lol. I would love to join but i havent got the nitch of this wheel yet but i can drift well with the controller.

Welcome rpr 101 and team RedSuns... I'm pretty sure I've drifted with you guys once or twice before in the past...

@alucardunit1 if you can drift well with the controller then your more than welcome to join our drift sessions. but if you wanna keep practicing with the wheel then i would suggest thats the way to go.. its harder but so much more fun and rewarding when you get it right. and DGambino1 thanks for the welcome. i had an idea of doing an initial D photoshoot. where we would have a good number of people with as much initial D style cars and teams as possible.

@alucardunit1 if you can drift well with the controller then your more than welcome to join our drift sessions. but if you wanna keep practicing with the wheel then i would suggest thats the way to go.. its harder but so much more fun and rewarding when you get it right. and DGambino1 thanks for the welcome. i had an idea of doing an initial D photoshoot. where we would have a good number of people with as much initial D style cars and teams as possible.

Sounds good d00d. I have a FC FD and Trueno
Fc = wheel car
Fd = controller car
trueno= controller

In order to join you should send a friend request to me or rpr101. We will try and drift with you a few times and see how you are.

We are not looking for the best drifters but rather people are into the Initial D series and are cool people to drift with.

We also are modifing cars like to match other teams in the Inital D series. An example is Akina Speed Stars and Team Emperor etc.

Along with that FC, I made the Akina Speed Stars S13 which I will post pictures of later today.
Edit:
TsukubaCircuit_2-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1-1.jpg

Last edited:
i think there is already a team redsuns.... because I came from a crappy game called midnight club los angeles and there was a redsuns team there that migrated to gt5. Im pretty close with them.

i think there is already a team redsuns.... because I came from a crappy game called midnight club los angeles and there was a redsuns team there that migrated to gt5. Im pretty close with them.

Midnight Club isn't that bad but Just isn't good enough.

I dont think they know what gtplanet is. But i know a few redsuns people that play gt5. Redsuns-Wolfie, Redsuns-JibJab, and many many more.

well i think its ok that they have the same name. no harm no foul right. i think we will keep our name for now, no offence to the Redsuns team from mcla.

i had an idea of doing an initial D photoshoot. where we would have a good number of people with as much initial D style cars and teams as possible.

I'd love to join and do that.
I have replicated most of the Initial D cars in the game up to the end of Stage 4. I don't know the colors of the newer cars in the manga like the 350z, Supra, S15, Evo 7, etc.

list of cars replicated:
Bunta's GC8
Takumi's AE86
Keisuke's FD
Ryosuke's FC
God Hand's S2000
God Foot's R34
Todou Racing School's EK9
Todou Racing School's DC2
I'm sure I have more but this can probably give you a general idea of what I have. You guys can probably tell that I'm an Initial D fan.... haha.

Oh and the cars aren't fully tuned. Most of them are lightly tuned to replicate the cars in the manga/anime.

I drift with a controller/wheel and grip race with a wheel.
Not the best drifter but I can say that I'm not bad either.
I did a seasonal event and was ranked just above 1000 so I guess I'm moderate, unless being in 1000th place is actually low(edit: took maybe a good 40 minutes of failing to get their. On my first few tries, I was probably ranked around 1400). Then in that case, I suck. When it comes to tandem drifting, I can manage that but if it's a competition, then I'll most likely spin out.

Main car I use is the Sileighty, which I just happened to have painted blue.

Last edited:
I'd love to join and do that.
I have replicated most of the Initial D cars in the game up to the end of Stage 4. I don't know the colors of the newer cars in the manga like the 350z, Supra, S15, Evo 7, etc.

list of cars replicated:
Bunta's GC8
Takumi's AE86
Keisuke's FD
Ryosuke's FC
God Hand's S2000
God Foot's R34
Todou Racing School's EK9
Todou Racing School's DC2
I'm sure I have more but this can probably give you a general idea of what I have. You guys can probably tell that I'm an Initial D fan.... haha.

Oh and the cars aren't fully tuned. Most of them are lightly tuned to replicate the cars in the manga/anime.

I drift with a controller/wheel and grip race with a wheel.
Not the best drifter but I can say that I'm not bad either.
I did a seasonal event and was ranked just above 1000 so I guess I'm moderate, unless being in 1000th place is actually low(edit: took maybe a good 40 minutes of failing to get their. On my first few tries, I was probably ranked around 1400). Then in that case, I suck. When it comes to tandem drifting, I can manage that but if it's a competition, then I'll most likely spin out.

Main car I use is the Sileighty, which I just happened to have painted blue.

Evo 7 is Yellow but Manga is White, Roadster NB is Orange, MR-S Is White and Supra is Gray.

Thanks!
I'm going to start painting them right now because I have them but they've just been laying in my garage "collecting dust".

Anytime, and btw, I knew them because of Initial D Arcade Stage 5 and soon there making Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA

i am hoping they make a new port to the ps3 cuz i already beat extreme stage. either that or a new txr game from genki

Hey guys, we are going to set up a drift session today on rpr101's lobby at just around 9pm pacific time. Bring any car you want but remember to have any Initial D cars on your favorites just in case we want to do a photoshoot. That will be all, hope to see you there.

i also kno these redsuns guy's and i dont really kno how serious of a team they are i myself being involved with Devils Racing Project but if u havnt heard of them whatever ..

Back