Team Emperor.... was RedSuns. Drift Session 2/5/11!

• Thread starter rpr101
  • 123 comments

new team name. please vote.

• Impact Blue

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Purple Shadow

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Team Emperor

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Added to the Nu-newmembers thread. Thank you for your application and lets see some great videos in the future. đź‘Ť

Thanks Nk4e, I hope to get some videos out there as well as soon as we can find a better way of recording and editing and uploading video. video camera pointing at a TV is something I hate to do.

I didn't even know they had an Initial D game for the PSP. That's awesome, my brother needs to get that. For Initial D extreme stage on the ps3 I use an FC, R34.

Yeah, I have the Initial D game for PSP. I can't read Japanese and only had a general idea of how the menu worked. I ended up downloading a saved data online because I suffered for an entire day, trying to buy a car and stuff.

True, Initial D games always had simple menus so it shouldn't be hard to navigate. I got past the Japanese menu for Extreme Stage fairly well.

Yeah, I have the Initial D game for PSP. I can't read Japanese and only had a general idea of how the menu worked. I ended up downloading a saved data online because I suffered for an entire day, trying to buy a car and stuff.

I already got past the menu, Just checked up the English Manual online. Really handy in many ways. :)

Hi dude, im OJ i added you on PSN im RedSuns-OJSdeway, we do knew about GTP but never joined, we´ve been a crew for a year not only on MCLA but in GRID (not so frequently), NFS Shift and even GT5 Prologue even tho i didnt own GT5P a lot of members did and so did the old clan leader, as soon as GT5 came out we expand to GT5 so considering we already made progress and spend alot of time expandind and helpin our Team as well as gettin known i would really apreciatte you picking another name since we are already settle as RedSuns you can visit our website if you like Team-RedSuns.T83.net... Thank you for readin rpr, im sorry but the name is taken, either way if you need help at something let mi know ok? :)

Hi dude, im OJ i added you on PSN im RedSuns-OJSdeway, we do knew about GTP but never joined, we´ve been a crew for a year not only on MCLA but in GRID (not so frequently), NFS Shift and even GT5 Prologue even tho i didnt own GT5P a lot of members did and so did the old clan leader, as soon as GT5 came out we expand to GT5 so considering we already made progress and spend alot of time expandind and helpin our Team as well as gettin known i would really apreciatte you picking another name since we are already settle as RedSuns you can visit our website if you like Team-RedSuns.T83.net... Thank you for readin rpr, im sorry but the name is taken, either way if you need help at something let mi know ok? :)

ok i understand where your coming from and i checked out the website. its a good website. and cool pics btw:tup:đź‘Ť are you planning on making a thread for your team here on gtp forums or are you going to stick to your website? i could change the name but i just gotta come up with something. so if its not updated right away i apologize but i will change it. no prob. maybe we can get some drift sessions together anyways that would be cool if your interested. :cheers:

Add our PSN accounts and we will try to get in a game with you guys when we can so we can give you an Initial D trivia challenge to see if your eligible to be in this group. It won't be that hard... ;)

Just kidding. :D

Hey, We are trying to come up with a new Initial D related name guys for the team. If you got any suggestions feel free to post them up please.

Last edited:
Sure we can hang out rpr would be cool always up for drift friends, thanks for understanding and changing the name, in initialD i always liked the name ImpactBlue and you could make your team cars blue, or even blue sile80s hehe, NightKids in GT5 is a french team or from somewhere so thats taken, i know they are from another country. Emperor could work to.. About making RedSuns known here ye we probable (almost certain) we´ll be making a team page here but of course the site info and updates and everything will still be our main fount of info.

I was thinking maybe thinking Purple Shadow. That is the team name of god hand and god foot's team.
ill_MotioN, BeerBro and ShortAznGuy, what do you think of that name change? If we are a team I think we should all agree on something we like or vote on it.

Last edited:
Mind if I add one of you guys just to drift casually with? Or are you just looking for people to drift with full time? Just asking since I play CoD more then GT5 at the moment. :P

of course we dont mind. just send us a psn friend request. we are not always on ourselves so you are more than welcome to stop join us whenever you feel like it. me and my brother have also been call of duty recently too.

I'm not a member of your team (in fact i'm a member of SS) but impact blue sounds cool. Once you have decided on a name could you make a logo ASAP for the H2H drift tournament's header?

Why don't you name is not so fanboish...will be a whole lot less eye roll worthy when you actually say it to other people.

Last edited:
Back