Team VIP* | Welcome Back Team Thread

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by Fresh One, Jan 13, 2011.

1. aaronbee2010

aaronbee2010

so what time is that in the east coast?

2. Fresh One

Fresh One

What happened to my Team? where is everyone

3. Fresh One

Fresh One

HM...I think there's going to be some changes made.

4. Hamma808

Hamma808

hey guys, i been super busy, so u can take me off the team, probley not going to be online much.............

see you guys on the track when i can...lol

5. Fresh One

Fresh One

Alright dude, hope all is aight, BUT I will have to re-organize this group once again. From this moment on EVERYONE EXCEPT KRONKIMUS is an OFFICIAL member. Ill post up when & where the recruitment process is again.

6. Hamma808

Hamma808

good to hear that your going to restructure the team, ill see you around now and then...........and all is well, just busy with school and building REAL cars.......lol

see u around bro

7. Fresh One

Fresh One

i feel you homie! wish you the best keep showing love to them sedans though! low and slow! lol take care

8. aaronbee2010

aaronbee2010

Here i am =)

9. Fresh One

Fresh One

UNFORTUNATELY aaron as i mentioned before. the ONLY qualified person to run the VIP* colors legitimately as of this moment is KRONKIMUS. i am re-organizing this team i will be having another try-out session this weekend. Your more than welcome to try out again but this time it will be Strict! :tup:

10. Fresh One

Fresh One

For those interested, Starting today thru sunday there will be a room open for all of those who are seeking to join a team and are good consistent drifters are more than welcome to join our session :tup:

11. aaronbee2010

aaronbee2010

Okay, :p I'll get some practise

12. Fresh One

Fresh One

Man my team has been slacking...where yall at capri and kron lol come out and play

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  13. SPANK

SPANK

sup guys, name is steve. i have been playing gt5 for a few weeks now (switched from COD). Im not the best at drifting and i do need practice on tandem. But i aint to bad solo. But only you can tell. I would be interested in joining your team. the only problem is, is that i cant get on at will just yet. Due to the fact i share a living room tv and i have a 19 month old son. I drive a BMW M5 (deep purple metallic) with white wheels. Please if you want to know more ask me anything.

Thanks for you time.

14. Fresh One

Fresh One

Time to blow the dust off this thread and do a ROLL CALL..ITS BEEN A MINUTE FELLAS MY APOLOGIES.

15. xKiller_Dx

xKiller_Dx

Sorry, can't stop laughing at Spank's old message hahahaha

Drop5 on Deck :D

16. SPANK

SPANK

:lol: Thats my first post in the Drift Sub-Forum.

17. xKiller_Dx

xKiller_Dx

That's awesome man :lol:

18. SPANK

SPANK

Team VIP* you are invited to join in on our little battle we have going one. Check out the Drop5 thread for details

19. Fresh One

Fresh One

Spank ill have to take ur challenge on another day my friend but we will link up an do it soon,ive got something in the works right now an I want it to be absolutely perfect

20. SPANK

SPANK

Cool

21. Frozzy

Frozzy

So is this team about drifting VIP/Bippu style Toyota's/Lexus' or what?

22. D-Max

D-Max

Hello team VIP. As you are getting back into GTP I would like to personally invite your members to come along and check out our tournament that will be taking place :)

23. Fresh One

Fresh One

Exactly my vision. Alot of ppl are having difficulty with the weight of the cars an there arent alot of bippu options well premium anyway. But I still use my isf an Aristo. Were pretty classy imo as,we are the only team dedicated to that culture/lifestyle

24. Fresh One

Fresh One

Interesting. Ill try an take a look at the tourney an possibly enter

25. Frozzy

Frozzy

My ISF weighs in at 1600+ kg with no weight reduction mods. Just keeping it a little realistic. I actually think drifting in larger sedans is really fun.

I actually avoid using standard cars as much as I can but I am looking for a Toyota Aristo and Chaser.

26. Fresh One

Fresh One

Yea I know what you mean my main car is either the m5 or the 350 gt an,as for the standards I have them an it isnt the same but I use them randomly

27. xXBigbertXx

xXBigbertXx

Are you guys still recruiting? If so id like a tryout. I mainly drift with a 1970 Superbird or my Chaser. Im online about everyday. Thanks

28. e_dub64

e_dub64

Holy crap! You're back!

29. whitey51

whitey51

Let me know if you guys are still recruiting
    drive a
    ps13 silvia, jzx100 chaser or toyota soarer

if you are let me know some times for a try out and you can see why you think, cheers pal

psn whitey51