Team VIP* | Welcome Back Team Thread

• Thread starter Fresh One
  • 118 comments
Definately as soon as you fix that tug boat lol and put some camber on her you'll be fine, Nice meeting you by the way

You too man, had some good fun, that M5 = Cruise Liner BTW. lol

Pikes peak is good enough for me...

when & if we get it that is

yup, been drifting on forza for 3 -4 years now........been on a few big name teams on there.....lol

Ya, I seen your name on there before. I've was on EDC and SCS when they were big teams. lol

Last edited:
team slots are closed now
  • TEAM ROSTER
    • PSN: FreshP23 *LEADER*
    • Favorite Car: IS-F
    • PSN: Kronkimus
    • Favorite Car: Lexus IS-F

Last edited:
Eventually what has to happen next is if everyone could set-up a time to just chill/ practice/tandem with each other to get each others style/strengths and possibly just work from there. Like if we could get guaranteed times where its JUST us that would be official, because I want all my guys to SHINE, DRIFT OR DIE!!

kl :)
1. Its AaronBallagan not AaronBallade! XD
2. Whats a Prospect?

SORRY !!! someone who's apart of a team but need's to establish their driving style more and get familiar with their car's characteristics.

I'll be on in a bit I've got some errands to do 👍

Last edited:
They're still seeing what we can do.

Dub your good you need the right set-up on the Skyline though and a lil more experience on other LESS popular tracks. When i get in touch with Capri i'll see if he's willing to share his set-up

Dub your good you need the right set-up on the Skyline though and a lil more experience on other LESS popular tracks. When i get in touch with Capri i'll see if he's willing to share his set-up

Alright, kewl. Im good with that.

SORRY !!! someone who's apart of a team but need's to establish their driving style more and get familiar with their car's characteristics.

I'll be on in a bit I've got some errands to do 👍

btw dont worry about the misspelling, its fine! :)

Back