ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,624 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
I have all cars available:
http://www.mygranturismo.net/4732
And unlimited Chrome Paints and 1000 Tickets.

I NOW HAVE ALL CARS! NO LONGER LOOKING FOR TRADES!

Blue = Pending Trade
Red = Car Received
Orange = Car Sent


Trade Schedule:

NO TRADES

Successful trades:
86 out of 87.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My next available slot is this Saturday and any days after that.
 
I have the enzo, and some of those race cars
 
Calibra Super Touring Car '94 for bmw v12 race car
 
Note to all those interested:

PLEASE STATE THE DATE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE ON
 
I'll give you a R89C Race Car '89 0 miles for your Ford GT LM Race car.

Trade on 22/1?
 
Also I want to ask what colour is your Audi R8 race car '01?
 
Any more offers?
I have different X1 and FGT colours if anyone is interested in those.
 
I can no longer trade on Monday, but can still trade on days after that.
 
Hit or Miss offer...EPSON NSX '08 or Enzo '02 for your 908 Oreca MatMut?
 
Hit or Miss offer...EPSON NSX '08 or Enzo '02 for your 908 Oreca MatMut?

I'd like the Enzo.
Is it stock with 0 miles?
I can definitely give the Oreca MatMut.
What day?
 
It is stock, brand spanking new.
Today? or tomorrow, after that, it'll have to be the 24th
 
I saw the list of cars you are interested in and the only one I have from that list is the ENZO. It has all performance mods. I would like to trade for a 1000 ticket if u should agree?:) These are other notable cars I have all of which have full performance mods:

Lambo SV
Ferrari F40
Ferrari ENZO
Bugatti
Ford SVT Lightning (700+HP lol)
Viper ACR
Maserati GS
BMW Concept 1 Series tii ‘07
soon to have BMW M3 GTR (road car)
 
XJ220 LM Race Car for your FTO super touring car?

can trade on 24/1
 
Can't do the 25th, 27th is the next one. I'll PM you the day before :) any particular colour of enzo?

The 27th it is.
Please buy the Enzo in the default colour it appears in.
Thanks.
 
Got the XJ220 LM Race Car
Enzo ferrari
W12 Nardo concept
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Xanavi Nismo Z SGT'06
( Also have a Dodge 440/R Charger, which one is not in your garage )
I would like :

R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW M coupe
BMW V12 LMR
BMW McLaren F1 GTR
Jaguar XJR-9 LM
(And a ticket if you want the charger )
 
You can buy these two now at the online dealership :

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Opel Calibra Super Touring Car '94
 
Wait, you've got coloured X2010s? Please tell me which colours you have?
 
Interested in the:
XJ220 LM Race Car
W12 Nardo concept
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Xanavi Nismo Z SGT'06

What do you want for those and what days will you trade on?
I don't want to buy the cars, too poor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back