ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,637 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the:
XJ220 LM Race Car
W12 Nardo concept
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Xanavi Nismo Z SGT'06

What do you want for those and what days will you trade on?
I don't want to buy the cars, too poor.


I want these

R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW M coupe
BMW V12 LMR
BMW McLaren F1 GTR

I can buy the two DTM cars for you ?

Then I also want the XJ-R9 LM jaguar and a ticket.

Edit: I can start trading on wednesday.
 
I want these

R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW M coupe
BMW V12 LMR
BMW McLaren F1 GTR

I can buy the two DTM cars for you ?

Then I also want the XJ-R9 LM jaguar and a ticket.

So:

25/01/11 = My R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05 for your XJ220 LM Race Car
26/01/11 = My BMW M coupe for your W12 Nardo concept
28/01/11 = My BMW V12 LMR for your Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
29/01/11 = My BMW McLaren F1 GTR for your Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06
30/01/11 = My XJ-R9 LM for your Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
31/01/11 = My 1000 Ticket for your Opel Calibra Super Touring Car '94

Deal?
Also, are the cars stock and unused?
 
I got them through trades and I have never driven them. They are all stock.
 
Stock?
I can trade on the 25th

no i bought it from the used car dealer so it has some miles on it, but i'm fine with the 25th.
 
What do you want for this:
Art morrison Corvette
 
Wow, a lot of offers in one night.
I understand that the next slot will be on the 02/02/11 but I will still be accepting offers under one condition:

THAT YOU DO NOT BACK OUT OF THE TRADE
 
Im down for 2/2 if you still want to trade the viper LM or the brand new citroen gt race car for the audi r8 01 (yellow)? leme know!
 
Im down for 2/2 if you still want to trade the viper LM or the brand new citroen gt race car for the audi r8 01 (yellow)? leme know!

Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Deal?
 
done deal...just one thing are there 2 viper LM race cars? Because I have seen posts for a #51 and a #91, if there are let me double check which one I have cuz i dont want to give u the wrong one
 
done deal...just one thing are there 2 viper LM race cars? Because I have seen posts for a #51 and a #91, if there are let me double check which one I have cuz i dont want to give u the wrong one

There are two.
Please check.
Is it stock?
 
okay, ill check once I get home from work and ill PM you. And no its not stock, its tuned and modified. I have plenty of cash on hand so if you want a brand new citroen gt race concept, i can buy you any color + upgrades you want, just leme know, thanks!
 
Wow, a lot of offers in one night.
I understand that the next slot will be on the 02/02/11 but I will still be accepting offers under one condition:

THAT YOU DO NOT BACK OUT OF THE TRADE


Haha, we are going to trade for two full weeks lol.
 
okay, ill check once I get home from work and ill PM you. And no its not stock, its tuned and modified. I have plenty of cash on hand so if you want a brand new citroen gt race concept, i can buy you any color + upgrades you want, just leme know, thanks!

Oh, it's been modified...
Would you mind buying a brand new, untouched GT by Citroën Concept '08 then?
We'll have a deal if you agree.
 
Oh, it's been modified...
Would you mind buying a brand new, untouched GT by Citroën Concept '08 then?
We'll have a deal if you agree.

You can turn all mods off at the car tuning ?
 
deal, brand new citroen gt concept for the audi r8 01 any preferences on color for the gt?
 
deal, brand new citroen gt concept for the audi r8 01 any preferences on color for the gt?

Default colour please.
First post updated.
 
BLIMEY!
That's a lot of trades...
Still accepting more though :D
 
I'm still open to trades.
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 for any of the pescarolo sports or the mazda 787b race car :)

am free from the 23rd onwards
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 for any of the pescarolo sports or the mazda 787b race car :)

am free from the 23rd onwards

I only have a slot on 09/02/11.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back