ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,637 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
548 cars now available.
 
571 cars available, including a Nissan R92CP, Ford RS200 Rally Car etc.
 
There are now 599 cars now available.
 
There are now a massive 631 cars available!
 
Just an update.
There are now 874 cars available and all trades so far have been successful.
 
I am now accepting more offers!!!
 
I also have unlimited Chrome Paints.
 
Can I ask for the colour of your RX-7 LM Race car and the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car?

I have quite a few cars on your wanted list.
 
Can I ask for the colour of your RX-7 LM Race car and the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car?

I have quite a few cars on your wanted list.

The RX-7 is green and the FTO is black.
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Camaro LM Race Car
Storm V12 Race Car '99
2000 Ford Falcon XR8
ARTA NSX '00
Mobil 1 NSX '01
 
I have:
Camaro LM Race Car
Storm V12 Race Car '99
Vauxall Calibra Touring Car '94
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Astra Super Touring Car '00
RAYBRIG NSX '00
Mobil 1 NSX '01
au CERUMO Supra '01
:)
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Camaro LM Race Car
Storm V12 Race Car '99
2000 Ford Falcon XR8
ARTA NSX '00
Mobil 1 NSX '01

Interested in the Viper.
So my RSC for you Viper GTS-R #91.
Deal?
Also, what other cars do you want?
 
I have:
Camaro LM Race Car
Storm V12 Race Car '99
Vauxall Calibra Touring Car '94
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Astra Super Touring Car '00
RAYBRIG NSX '00
Mobil 1 NSX '01
au CERUMO Supra '01
:)

And what do you want?
 
I'll be interested also in your:
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
 
I have the hsc you want I would like the r8 race car not the lamp one in black and I can trade any day but today the 5th
 
And what do you want?
Penzoil Nismo GT-R (S)
NSX Takata Dome (S)
Calsonic Skyline (S)
Xavani Nismo GT-R (s)
Nissan R89C
In no specific order:)
 
I'll be interested also in your:
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car

So:

09/02/11 = My Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car for Counter_Z23 Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
10/02/11 = My PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 for Counter_Z23 Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
11/02/11 My for INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car Counter_Z23 Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

Deal?

I have the hsc you want I would like the r8 race car not the lamp one in black and I can trade any day but today the 5th

What do you mean?
 
Penzoil Nismo GT-R (S)
NSX Takata Dome (S)
Calsonic Skyline (S)
Xavani Nismo GT-R (s)
Nissan R89C
In no specific order:)

One sec, let me close my deal with Counter_Z23 :)
 
So:

09/02/11 = My Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car for Counter_Z23 Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
10/02/11 = My PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 for Counter_Z23 Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
11/02/11 My for INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car Counter_Z23 Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

Deal?



What do you mean?

Actually, I don't want the Integra. Otherwise this will be good for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back