::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
That is the guide that I read for getting nat type 2, but it talks about opening ports and everything and I dont want to mess with it as I have never done it before,
What did you do on the ps3 to change the nat type?

That is the guide that I read for getting nat type 2, but it talks about opening ports and everything and I dont want to mess with it as I have never done it before,
What did you do on the ps3 to change the nat type?

I just just followed the first part setting my ps3 to a static IP and tryed to enable UPnp and it worked. Didnt open any ports that would be next step. If you can get your UPnp working then most likely your nat will be NAT2.

And UPnp stands for universal plug and play.

If you cant get it working your going to have to open ports for the ps3, try the ports paginas mentioned. If you dont feel comfortable doing it ask someone you know to do it who knows IT. And right down all your settings at moment of your status on your network tab. taht way you can just go back to old settings.

I just just followed the first part setting my ps3 to a static IP and tryed to enable UPnp and it worked. Didnt open any ports that would be next step. If you can get your UPnp working then most likely your nat will be NAT2.

And UPnp stands for universal plug and play.

If you cant get it working your going to have to open ports for the ps3, try the ports paginas mentioned. If you dont feel comfortable doing it ask someone you know to do it who knows IT. And right down all your settings at moment of your status on your network tab. taht way you can just go back to old settings.

yes UPnp is the main 1, however even if you enable it on ur ps3 it still might not work as your routers firewall is still blocking it... then your have to open ports

glad you got it working cranky, il just say even if you have Nat type 2, you still can have problems online... natg type 1 is the best 1 has its direct through internet, no router no firewall, however thats not the best thing to do lol

Division 1
GT300 - GTP_Masicampo
GT300 - GTP_african_kat
GT300 - GTP_Aderrrm
GT300 - GTP_Senninha
GT300 - GTP_Aizen_93
GT500 - Nycrom
GT500 - C-Falcon89
GT500 - Paginas
GT500 - NilsUrban
GT500 - OwensRacing
GT300 - KamyKaze1098
GT500 - GTP_PaggyDaggy
GT500 - BiffyClyro93

Division 2
GT500 - Centura
GT500 - Sonic-_-89b
GT500 - boltzz_
GT500 - faqoldschool
GT500 - Vaga
GT500 - wilhelm198824
GT300 - Scanny_Flick
GT300 - ffocus
GT300 - cranky123
GT300 - cranky456
GT300 - kroxsox
GT300 - Sallyk23
GT300 - damocles787

Waiting List
GT300 - Neomone
GT300 - maSonn09
GT500 - XsApollo

Is Div 1 race 7 or 8pm Masi?

Ok, so i just need to change the ps3 ip address ending in higher than 3?
Then enable plug and play?
And it should work?

no just use the ip address of the status its already on but set it manually on the settings. but before you do that just make just you have pressed to use upnp when you last set it up.

my girlfriend is making me a curry lol, il join when i can

Hope it doesn't gas you up.....who am I kidding, yes I do. :) Seriously kidding, just trying to be funny. :dopey:

Eating a "Lunchables" Bologne and Merican cheese....it does come with two choco chip cookies. hahahaha Eat something proper after the race.

I'm on at the right time right? :zzzzz

How do you do this with these times and live in LA Masi? Lol this is like the worst possible time for working people O_o

Bad News. Just go a call - need to leave in 2 hours to go to the airport. Either we start soon or i miss the race. I can host, but ill just leave it on for everyone to race.

Right, well I am no expert on this subject (so I may be wrong on some things), I recently researched how to fix your NAT Type so you can permanently be NAT type 2.

First of all you need to set a static ip address for your PS3, I assume this is why NAT types are changing for some people, because they have a changeable IP address.

This is a guide to creating a static IP adress.

Next you need to type your router's IP address into your internet browser (not your new PS3 static IP). It should enable access to your routers settings. This is were I put my PS3 in DMZ, how this is done depends on your router, but there are plenty of online tutorials on how to achieve this.

I am told it's safe to put a PS3 in DMZ, although I am not 100% certain of this, so you do so at your own risk. It's help me achieve a more reliable and stable connection though. 👍

Bad News. Just go a call - need to leave in 2 hours to go to the airport. Either we start soon or i miss the race. I can host, but ill just leave it on for everyone to race.

give me 30 mins, my food is nearly ready.... but other people might not be ready.

Right, well I am no expert on this subject (so I may be wrong on some things), I recently researched how to fix your NAT Type so you can permanently be NAT type 2.

First of all you need to set a static ip address for your PS3, I assume this is why NAT types are changing for some people, because they have a changeable IP address.

This is a guide to creating a static IP adress.

Next you need to type your router's IP address into your internet browser (not your new PS3 static IP). It should enable access to your routers settings. This is were I put my PS3 in DMZ, how this is done depends on your router, but there are plenty of online tutorials on how to achieve this.

I am told it's safe to put a PS3 in DMZ, although I am not 100% certain of this, so you do so at your own risk. It's help me achieve a more reliable and stable connection though. 👍

thats pretty much wat i did soon as i made a static IP my UPnp worked and im back to nat 2

If anything goes wrong they'd have to make a new room anyway, I suggest someone else host it - and I'm speaking purely out of altruism, I'm not even in division 1

If anything goes wrong they'd have to make a new room anyway, I suggest someone else host it - and I'm speaking purely out of altruism, I'm not even in division 1

Wouldn't have to without fixed host status :dunce:

I leave 30 minutes after Green Flag, so im ok to host. I just need someone to save the replay for me (NTSC version).

Guessing these are typos, right?

Division 2
Connect Time: 10.00 pm PST | 06.00 pm GMT | 07.00 pm CET
Race Time: 11.30 pm PST | 7.30 pm GMT | 8.30 pm CET
Host: Neomone (Imari)
Room No: TBA

Guessing these are typos, right?

Division 2
Connect Time: 10.00 pm PST | 06.00 pm GMT | 07.00 pm CET
Race Time: 11.30 pm PST | 7.30 pm GMT | 8.30 pm CET
Host: Neomone (Imari)
Room No: TBA

Its 6:13 GMT still no sign of neomone are the times right?

Give him some more time - exchanged PMs with him not long ago.

I hosted a full practice session two days ago and can host race if needed.

Neomone took a power nap. I'll fix the Typo btw.

Anyway, here's the situation. I actually leave at 11:30 am PST / 7:30 pm GMT

I'll be gone for about an hour and a half. Just about the expected duration of the race.

Is it ok for everyone to push the race to around 1:15 pm PST / 9:15 pm GMT?

Or ill just take the hit and start the race without me :(

I was finally able to get NAT 2 again. I'm not really sure how as after setting Static IP Address and Opening Ports it still didn't work.

I just changed the Static IP Address to something random on my PS3 (.33 instead of .70 that was assigned from the beginning by router) and then I deleted my PS3 from my router and all of a sudden UPnP was Available.

Hopefully it will stay like that for a while now...

Neomone took a power nap. I'll fix the Typo btw.

Anyway, here's the situation. I actually leave at 11:30 am PST / 7:30 pm GMT

I'll be gone for about an hour and a half. Just about the expected duration of the race.

Is it ok for everyone to push the race to around 1:15 pm PST / 9:15 pm GMT?

Or ill just take the hit and start the race without me :(

It works for me Masi. It gives me time to eat properly. :sly:

I was finally able to get NAT 2 again. I'm not really sure how as after setting Static IP Address and Opening Ports it still didn't work.

I just changed the Static IP Address to something random on my PS3 (.33 instead of .70 that was assigned from the beginning by router) and then I deleted my PS3 from my router and all of a sudden UPnP was Available.

Thats basically what did soon as you get UPnp your sorted lets hope its does stay like this now i think mine will as its now a static IP and shouldnt change.

good news mate. computers are hard to understand lol

Back