::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments
  • 83,206 views

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?


  • Total voters
    53
Thats basically what did soon as you get UPnp your sorted lets hope its does stay like this now i think mine will as its now a static IP and shouldnt change.

I'm not really sure if setting Static IP Address makes a difference as my router does it automatically for me.

good news mate. computers are hard to understand lol

Not really. I had done everything that I was supposed to (UPnP Not Available -> Open Ports Instead and Forward) and it still didn't work. Luckily, UPnP works again.

I had the same issue on my PC a couple of weeks ago with UPnP not working for a program, but opening ports and forward them worked flawlessly, unlike PS3...
 
Neomone took a power nap. I'll fix the Typo btw.

Anyway, here's the situation. I actually leave at 11:30 am PST / 7:30 pm GMT

I'll be gone for about an hour and a half. Just about the expected duration of the race.

Is it ok for everyone to push the race to around 1:15 pm PST / 9:15 pm GMT?

Or ill just take the hit and start the race without me :(

fine with me, wont get moaned at by the miss as i can spend a bit more time with her before i shut her away while i race. she hates the noise lol GOOD OLD SURROUND SOUND!!!!
 
Is it ok for everyone to push the race to around 1:15 pm PST / 9:15 pm GMT?

If we raced at 7, I might have had to leave towards the end of the race because I might be going out. If we race at 9 onwards and I'm going out, I can't make it but might be able to if I don't go out. So push it to 9:15 then you can race. :)
 
Are you still in Denmark Masi.? :)
 
Nope. Los Angeles.
 
D2 is open.

1472-4711-0510-9354-5928
 
Ok, the delay is official. Division 2 can start whenever Imari pleases.

Division 1 room will be left open. See you all in a few hours.
 
Whats the story with waiting list drivers.
I am the only GT500 on there from rollcall.
There is only 6 GT500 in D2.
When do i know if i can race?
 
By the way. I can't make it so I don't know what you do about people in the waiting list or w.e.
 
By the way. I can't make it so I don't know what you do about people in the waiting list or w.e.

Is that firm? Please confirm so i can bump someone from D2 before i go.
 
Can't stay connected to Imari's room more than 2 minutes once again... did not change one thing from last night, and I sat in his lounge for upwards of an hour last night. Just cleared my cache to no avail. Did you change something from the way you hosted last night?

:/
 
Whats the story with waiting list drivers.
I am the only GT500 on there from rollcall.
There is only 6 GT500 in D2.
When do i know if i can race?

once we know whos playing/connected to lobby. if theres space you will be called
 
How is bumping people up even going to work if D1 races over an hour after D2? lol
 
How is bumping people up even going to work if D1 races over an hour after D2? lol

Thats why i said we do it now before i go.
 
Is that firm? Please confirm so i can bump someone from D2 before i go.

il try keep track,

as adermm has left.... Crank123 has been bumped to div1.... then Domoman3000 joins back of Div2
 
Can't stay connected to Imari's room more than 2 minutes once again... did not change one thing from last night, and I sat in his lounge for upwards of an hour last night. Just cleared my cache to no avail. Did you change something from the way you hosted last night?

:/

Yes. It's not fixed hosting any more. Fixed hosting alleviates a lot of the problems with dodgy connections. It also means that the entire race is dependent on my connection. I'm pretty confident in my connection, it never fails and it's pretty strong. But I'm not betting the race on it without some testing. Sorry.
 
Is that firm? Please confirm so i can bump someone from D2 before i go.

Yes. Definitely can't make 9:15.


Have fun racing gents and good luck. 👍
 
Welp, seems Imari put his server back on "Non-Fixed Host," which is the setting I cannot join with. Don't know what the point of testing it last night with Fixed Status was if he wasn't going to use it, but it worked fine for me!
 
Yes. It's not fixed hosting any more. Fixed hosting alleviates a lot of the problems with dodgy connections. It also means that the entire race is dependent on my connection. I'm pretty confident in my connection, it never fails and it's pretty strong. But I'm not betting the race on it without some testing. Sorry.

Rofl. Cool bro, thanks for just wasting my time then. 👍
 
Welp, seems Imari put his server back on "Non-Fixed Host," which is the setting I cannot join with. Don't know what the point of testing it last night with Fixed Status was if he wasn't going to use it, but it worked fine for me!

have u got nat3 or nat 2

restart evrything, router etc etc etc
 
GTP_Aderrrm out..

zxcasd.jpg
 
have u got nat3 or nat 2

restart evrything, router etc etc etc

NAT 2.. always has been and my IP is static. You sound like my ISP man.. :ouch:

My network cache has been reset more times than I can count, my router/modem has been reset plenty of times, UPNP is enabled on my router, DMZ is enabled on my router for my PS3.
 
If aderrm cant make it ill give my spot to krox cos i cant make D1 time i know it lower points but kroxsox can have my spot.
 
NAT 2.. always has been and my IP is static. You sound like my ISP man.. :ouch:

My network cache has been reset more times than I can count, my router/modem has been reset plenty of times, UPNP is enabled on my router, DMZ is enabled on my router for my PS3.

same problem...can't stay in more than 30 seconds
 
So, what's the point of the rules when they are not followed? Neomone refuses to enable Driving Line.
 
Back