What's your Touge(Mountain Pass in Japanese) Monster?

Canada
Canada
TakumiFuji01
My Touge Monster is my '89 Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '91 Eunos Roadster J-Limited -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '90 Mazda RX-7 GT-X FC3S -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '02 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD3S -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '00 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX Shuichi Shigeno AE86 -Drift Touge Monster, '83 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX -Drift Monster, '83 Toyota Corolla Levin GT-APEX -Drift Monster, 97' Honda Civic Type R EK9 -Grip Monster, '10 Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept -Grip Monster, '06 S2000 -Drift and Grip, '07 High End Performance G37 -Grip Monster, and '00 Spoon Civic Type R EK9 -Grip Monster

Last edited:
:embarrassed: That's a lot, mine is my MR2 G-Limited for Drift Touge, and my Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R for Grip Touge :sly:

For the Nurburgring i use my IROC Z Camaro drifter, if i want to race it... I use my Nissan 240RS drifter ;)... nothing funner than holding a good slide around the carrousel

For my custom touge-ish tracks my R31 skyline drifter & Shelby Series One drifter get the job. I love drifting mountain tracks :):):)

Yeah,
it's my all around lap time killer to.
NSX seriously kicks ass,
my 2nd would be my R35 (not V Spec)

Yeah I had a NSX-R But I sold it since I needed some Money. It was full tuned and had Motegi Touge Rims, a Spoiler and a front lip with Milano Red.

I rock an Evo 4 for the grip runs down the hills and for kickin it sideways I have a Race mod 300hp S15, 600+hp FD3S rx-7, and a 400hp Sileighty (which is my favorite since i used to rock one irl) and I am building the initial d edition 86 and a stagea autech version.

I rock an Evo 4 for the grip runs down the hills and for kickin it sideways I have a Race mod 300hp S15, 600+hp FD3S rx-7, and a 400hp Sileighty (which is my favorite since i used to rock one irl) and I am building the initial d edition 86 and a stagea autech version.

WOAH! That's just Man, JDM Club! :)

Hey yall ,, im new 2 this so idk wer this message ends up :P
My Touge Monsters are my Civic Type R (Ek) and the Subbie .. Im lookin for new Touge cars for new challenges ,, Any tips ??
Also can some yall add me ,, im lookin 4 more Touge Racers on my friend list ,, Thanks ,, PSN is RedSuns-xPacMan :)
I shall look forward 2 battles ahead :)

My Touge Monsters are my Civic Type R (Ek) and the Subbie .. Im lookin for new Touge cars for new challenges ,, Any tips ??
Also can some yall add me ,, im lookin 4 more Touge Racers on my friend list ,, Thanks ,, PSN is RedSuns-xPacMan :)
Sure Thing Dude, Top Touges are mostly Eiger Nordward Shortrack, Trial Mountain, and so on that look like Mountain Tracks :)

Woah, I'm using the Spoon DC2 right now.
I just watched Hot Version International: Touge Showdown 200 and the Spoon DC2 was in it and I thought I'd use it.

Yeah! If you Watch the 300 Class, the EK9 there but It's a K20A and not a B16B

Maybe we should Touge sometime.

For the Nurburgring i use my IROC Z Camaro drifter, if i want to race it... I use my Nissan 240RS drifter ;)... nothing funner than holding a good slide around the carrousel

For my custom touge-ish tracks my R31 skyline drifter & Shelby Series One drifter get the job. I love drifting mountain tracks :):):)

Woah! That's just awesome man!

I have a Supra RZ which i love and somehow accidentally put a setup that on that ended up working really good. Annd my red 370z... use it for everything :D lol

I have a Supra RZ which i love and somehow accidentally put a setup that on that ended up working really good. Annd my red 370z... use it for everything :D lol

Nice! I also have a Supra RZ With 725 HP but It ain't my monster since It's too fast but the drifting is ok.

my fav car is my '88 Supra. it has a good smooth handling so i can use the car for every track. it's my competition car for H2H and more.

Back