What's your Touge(Mountain Pass in Japanese) Monster?

heres a sweet drift pic of my All rounder 370 wit a trick vid thrown into the mix lol

5440242019_b2c0635148_b.jpg

View in HD, had to record with iphone haha
even tho i wasnt very good through the rest of the track, i practiced forever to get the first part down lol hope u like!

p.s. at the end, i was goin wayyy too fast and couldnt slow up fast enough so i cut it short lmao XD

Last edited:
heres a sweet drift pic of my All rounder 370 wit a trick vid thrown into the mix lol

5440242019_b2c0635148_b.jpg

View in HD, had to record with iphone haha
even tho i wasnt very good through the rest of the track, i practiced forever to get the first part down lol hope u like!

p.s. at the end, i was goin wayyy too fast and couldnt slow up fast enough so i cut it short lmao XD

Nice Drifting!

Nobody here uses MR cars? I used the Lancia Stratos for Eiger Nordwand a while ago. Very fun to drift, even at full-stock.

So far, I have only messed with my all motor DC5 around Nurb - It's so effin' fun lol. My gifted RX7 has a killer track/drift setup & taken Shigano's 86 stock with comfort hard tires. Alot of nice mixes between gripping & drifting..

Hey @he1ro, Very nice! Have you seen SAi-66's reverse entry on eiger?...
20110113_237a857d88d80e27fc48tPUNUeoInFTF.gif

Dont feel too bad, he is the king of GT Planet drifting :)

Hey @he1ro, Very nice! Have you seen SAi-66's reverse entry on eiger?...
20110113_237a857d88d80e27fc48tPUNUeoInFTF.gif

Dont feel too bad, he is the king of GT Planet drifting :)

Haha, that just means I need to start practicing more :) and no I haven't, how long ago was that?

I first saw it about 2 weeks ago. Don't know when he did it though. I'll admit i've tried to match it, but i just cant :(

My 180SX Type X. My first, my best, my favorite. I got like 100 RWD cars for drift, but I never get enough from my 180SX Type X.

I first saw it about 2 weeks ago. Don't know when he did it though. I'll admit i've tried to match it, but i just cant :(

Yep, it is really hard to be nearly as good as SAi. I had one entry like that but I switched my gear in the drift that caused me to loose control at the last part. I dit the reverse entry XD but failed in the easiest part to drift LOL.
To get that sick entry, make sure your rear hits the grass like SAi.

Yep, it is really hard to be nearly as good as SAi. I had one entry like that but I switched my gear in the drift that caused me to loose control at the last part. I dit the reverse entry XD but failed in the easiest part to drift LOL.
To get that sick entry, make sure your rear hits the grass like SAi.
Haha yeah

Back