What's your Touge(Mountain Pass in Japanese) Monster?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TakumiFuji01
  • 42 comments
  • 8,076 views
Messages
2,000
Canada
Canada
Messages
TakumiFuji01
My Touge Monster is my '89 Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '91 Eunos Roadster J-Limited -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '90 Mazda RX-7 GT-X FC3S -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '02 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD3S -Grip and Drift Touge Monster, '00 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX Shuichi Shigeno AE86 -Drift Touge Monster, '83 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX -Drift Monster, '83 Toyota Corolla Levin GT-APEX -Drift Monster, 97' Honda Civic Type R EK9 -Grip Monster, '10 Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept -Grip Monster, '06 S2000 -Drift and Grip, '07 High End Performance G37 -Grip Monster, and '00 Spoon Civic Type R EK9 -Grip Monster
 
Last edited:
:O That's a lot, mine is my MR2 G-Limited for Drift Touge, and my Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R for Grip Touge :sly:
 
:O That's a lot, mine is my MR2 G-Limited for Drift Touge, and my Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R for Grip Touge :sly:

Nice! Hope your MR-2 Is Purple because It's a symbol of Kai Koganshiwa from Initial D! :)
 
For the Nurburgring i use my IROC Z Camaro drifter, if i want to race it... I use my Nissan 240RS drifter ;)... nothing funner than holding a good slide around the carrousel

For my custom touge-ish tracks my R31 skyline drifter & Shelby Series One drifter get the job. I love drifting mountain tracks :):):)
 
My NSX Type R would be the touge monster. It beats any car at it's HP range.
 
06' Dodge Charger for small narrow roads.
 
My new Touge Monster in the list is my G37 by High End Performance and a God Hand Look-alike S2000 :)
 
Yeah,
it's my all around lap time killer to.
NSX seriously kicks ass,
my 2nd would be my R35 (not V Spec)

Yeah I had a NSX-R But I sold it since I needed some Money. It was full tuned and had Motegi Touge Rims, a Spoiler and a front lip with Milano Red.
 
I rock an Evo 4 for the grip runs down the hills and for kickin it sideways I have a Race mod 300hp S15, 600+hp FD3S rx-7, and a 400hp Sileighty (which is my favorite since i used to rock one irl) and I am building the initial d edition 86 and a stagea autech version.
 
I rock an Evo 4 for the grip runs down the hills and for kickin it sideways I have a Race mod 300hp S15, 600+hp FD3S rx-7, and a 400hp Sileighty (which is my favorite since i used to rock one irl) and I am building the initial d edition 86 and a stagea autech version.

WOAH! That's just Man, JDM Club! :)
 
Hey yall ,, im new 2 this so idk wer this message ends up :P
My Touge Monsters are my Civic Type R (Ek) and the Subbie .. Im lookin for new Touge cars for new challenges ,, Any tips ??
Also can some yall add me ,, im lookin 4 more Touge Racers on my friend list ,, Thanks ,, PSN is RedSuns-xPacMan :)
I shall look forward 2 battles ahead :)
 
Hey yall ,, im new 2 this so idk wer this message ends up :P
My Touge Monsters are my Civic Type R (Ek) and the Subbie .. Im lookin for new Touge cars for new challenges ,, Any tips ??
Also can some yall add me ,, im lookin 4 more Touge Racers on my friend list ,, Thanks ,, PSN is RedSuns-xPacMan :)
I shall look forward 2 battles ahead :)
Sure Thing Dude, Top Touges are mostly Eiger Nordward Shortrack, Trial Mountain, and so on that look like Mountain Tracks :)
 
New Comer to the Monster's List is my Spoon Civic Type R EK9
 
New Comer to the Monster's List is my Spoon Civic Type R EK9

Woah, I'm using the Spoon DC2 right now.
I just watched Hot Version International: Touge Showdown 200 and the Spoon DC2 was in it and I thought I'd use it.
 
Woah, I'm using the Spoon DC2 right now.
I just watched Hot Version International: Touge Showdown 200 and the Spoon DC2 was in it and I thought I'd use it.

Yeah! If you Watch the 300 Class, the EK9 there but It's a K20A and not a B16B
 
Hey yall ,, im new 2 this so idk wer this message ends up :P
My Touge Monsters are my Civic Type R (Ek) and the Subbie .. Im lookin for new Touge cars for new challenges ,, Any tips ??
Also can some yall add me ,, im lookin 4 more Touge Racers on my friend list ,, Thanks ,, PSN is RedSuns-xPacMan :)
I shall look forward 2 battles ahead :)

Maybe we should Touge sometime.
 
For the Nurburgring i use my IROC Z Camaro drifter, if i want to race it... I use my Nissan 240RS drifter ;)... nothing funner than holding a good slide around the carrousel

For my custom touge-ish tracks my R31 skyline drifter & Shelby Series One drifter get the job. I love drifting mountain tracks :):):)

Woah! That's just awesome man!
 
I have a Supra RZ which i love and somehow accidentally put a setup that on that ended up working really good. Annd my red 370z... use it for everything :D lol
 
I have a Supra RZ which i love and somehow accidentally put a setup that on that ended up working really good. Annd my red 370z... use it for everything :D lol

Nice! I also have a Supra RZ With 725 HP but It ain't my monster since It's too fast but the drifting is ok.
 
Added one more, my two Drift Touge cars are now a 271 HP MR2 G-Limited, and a 333 HP RX-7 (FC3S)
 
my fav car is my '88 Supra. it has a good smooth handling so i can use the car for every track. it's my competition car for H2H and more.
 
my fav car is my '88 Supra. it has a good smooth handling so i can use the car for every track. it's my competition car for H2H and more.

Hope You been doing some cleaning on that ride. '80 Toyota Cars rock
 
Mine are the Lancer Evo IX and Civic Type-R for grip and my Mustang and Silvia S-15 for drift.
 
Mine are the Lancer Evo IX and Civic Type-R for grip and my Mustang and Silvia S-15 for drift.

Yeah! Mustang and S15 are always the best combo to use. Civic Type R is my most favorite car.
 
Back