Inspiration Thread

Knight_Spirit
Post some nice Drift cars as inspiration for others :D
2ldfwi1.jpg

No arguments in this thread please, only comment on a picture if you have something nice to say...

helpfull thread for individuals or teams looking for colour schemes or even half decent drift cars to focus on?

helpfull thread for individuals or teams looking for colour schemes or even half decent drift cars to focus on?

My buddy runs that exact body on his Mini-Z :) Really nice looking car, even though the S15 is probably my least favorite of the Silvias.

I did allow IRL drift videos but I don't know how this is going to help.
LOL no-one seems to know what inspiration means XD
It's posting nice looking cars as inspiration for team paints, colours schemes and buying cars...

I did allow IRL drift videos but I don't know how this is going to help.
how come you said "I allowed it"? what difference would it make if YOU didn't allow it? from what i understand, you aren't a mod nor do your opinions matter any more than anyone else's opinions...i don't understand.
Edit: also, i'm not trying to come off as harsh. i was just wondering.

on topic,
DanChapman-666x372.jpg

Dan Chapman is beast!

how come you said "I allowed it"? what difference would it make if YOU didn't allow it? from what i understand, you aren't a mod nor do your opinions matter any more than anyone else's opinions...i don't understand.
Edit: also, i'm not trying to come off as harsh. i was just wondering.
I added it to our Drift Faq and even posted videos in it.
The Inspiration Thread. though I am not saying that my word is absolute about it but I really don't see how posting pictures is going help. Videos to me, are much better inspiration to drift better.

The Inspiration Thread. though I am not saying that my word is absolute about it but I really don't see how posting pictures is going help. Videos to me, are much better inspiration to drift better.
i see. i just wasn't sure of your status among the forums. i knew you weren't i mod, but i'm fairly new to this site so i wasn't sure what the other ranking had the ability to do.

Yes but this is a thread to get inspiration on colours and cars, so if anything pictures would be the best option.

lol. This forum is rediculous. There are 2 types of threads that people can post that wont get jumped all over

1.) team thread

2.) help me drift thread.

Everything else is OT it seems. Would this thread fit better in OT under other vehicles or whatever? sure. But the fact of the matter is that I (and probably a bunch of other people) dont want the oppinion of people who dont drift in Gran Turismo 5. I want to see what GT5 drifters like. Why? because we all share a common interest in a very specific part of a specific video game. I want to get to know my fellow GT5 drifters better. But i feel like this forum is an awful place to do it.

Back