Inspiration Thread

Okay just to confirm...
This thread is for IMAGES of drift cars as inspiration of what car to buy or what paints work well together.
The other thread is for videos to inspire you to drift.

Thread title needs adjusting then.

32.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

215398_10150154867363528_8846803527_6877082_8237054_n.jpg

Abbitt Wilkerson! Dude's a beast!
lb6.jpg

Formula Drift Event @ Long Beach, California April 11, 2011!

It's a shame that all the inspiration does is make me hop on Forza and attempt to paint...

QFT...
The visual customization is very low and im not that sure how only body collor and wheel collor can bring a fancy result...

Last edited:
If it avoids having replicas liveries done wrong with colors they never came in or cars they never came with, pokemon cars and such, I'll stick to GT "customization".
Not to note it avoids having the so called Forza design "kings" in the game. The market place makes the game biased toward good painters, the schema is like that :
- you're a good painter ---> you have money
- you're not ---> go make the same races 300 times to get as much money.

Not to note that painting in Forza feels like using MSpaint on Windows 2.0...

At least they have this option...

But thats fine... i think its more about the GT philosophy: Original cars are beautifull as they are, no need to xune them. Its also reflected in the very small option of body parts and such.

BTW about body customs, i can´t understand why most cars have front spoilers, mid spoilers but doesn´t have rear spoilers...
S13, FC... and many other... all them would be a lot visual better if we could pick exactly what to wear in these cars.

The rear bumper less style brings out a 80's drifting feel to the cars, but I agree that it would look much nicer with complete kits.

Also it would be cool to have a premium jzx100 with a Car Modify Wonder bodykit.

The rear bumper less style brings out a 80's drifting feel to the cars, but I agree that it would look much nicer with complete kits.

Also it would be cool to have a premium jzx100 with a Car Modify Wonder bodykit.

I see... would be more cool to provide us to pick what part to insert or not, and maybe diferent models (Project Torque feelings)...

Its true that older drift school, more based on street legal follow the rule that removing the rear bumper gives more freedom of movement to the car. But don´t you agree that see an Aston Martins DBS with this kind of combination at least a little weird?

If it avoids having replicas liveries done wrong with colors they never came in or cars they never came with, pokemon cars and such, I'll stick to GT "customization".
Not to note it avoids having the so called Forza design "kings" in the game. The market place makes the game biased toward good painters, the schema is like that :
- you're a good painter ---> you have money
- you're not ---> go make the same races 300 times to get as much money.

I must disagree. There is a huge diversity of paints from the Manga to the D1 paints and body kits too metal flake. Forza is only showing replicated paints a few paints which a pretty gay quite frankly. Also this market place concept of yours is pretty flawed as I'm not a king painter but at the end of each day I always seem to have more tham 2 mil. I'm friends with some good painters I guess but still due to the money hack valhalla the money seems to have spread out evenly.

It's not like you need much anyway as you don't need the exp from certain races so there is no need to buy different cars but your drifters.

VelineonVXL
Inspiration in a sound, a engine sound, RB POWER Rev-Limiter Drift
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pt39OI0qo&list=FLHlobdysliKioR84mMLp8hg">YouTube Link</a>

Is that your video vel.

Latest Posts

Back