Inspiration Thread

D1 is a shambles.. But yeah he is a dam good drifter!.. there is videos on youtube of him and his team doing some Touge :P

This is the best advice to give to anyone..WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DRIFTING! And even if you do, it does help.

Study this video and watch other ones of people drifting...you will see all these techniques involved and then you PRACTICE!!! :)

I used this years ago to increase my understanding of drifting and it helped me tremendously when I was struggling to understand it.

D1 is a shambles.. But yeah he is a dam good drifter!.. there is videos on youtube of him and his team doing some Touge :P

Guy is basically what drift is about, not giving a **** about anything, just being "stupid" and crazy.
When you watch the few interviews he did after D1SL round its just pure lol.
Even he won D1SL, he didn't gave a damn about it.

anyone find one please!!! may i have it?
0168.jpg

What im shooting for IRL and now GT5
899108887_HEahY-M.jpg

85 Nissan 300ZX Z31 turbo

Mmmmmm...

Love me some classic 300Z action. I've thought about picking up a Z31. Great value right now.

Didn't realize it was in GT5 either. I feel like there are a ton of random cars i want that never show up in the used car dealership, instead i just get the same old ones over and over again. WHERE"S MY 87' CELICA GT4 DAMNIT!!!

/rant.

mmmmmm...

Love me some classic 300z action. I've thought about picking up a z31. Great value right now.

Didn't realize it was in gt5 either. I feel like there are a ton of random cars i want that never show up in the used car dealership, instead i just get the same old ones over and over again. Where"s my 87' celica gt4 damnit!!!

/rant.
qft

noriyaro_2004_s15_heros_003.jpg

noriyaro_2004_s15_heros_002.jpg

Heres a couple of my favorite group/team tandem pictures that I've come across and have given me tremendous inspiration. These pictures have reminded me to keep pushing my team to their drifting limits, to have them try and improve their tandem skills constantly, and, most importantly, to remind me to keep drifting fun.

Stunt Drifter
This is the best advice to give to anyone..WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DRIFTING! And even if you do, it does help.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB2zGvNu-nw">YouTube Link</a>
Study this video and watch other ones of people drifting...you will see all these techniques involved and then you PRACTICE!!! :)

I used this years ago to increase my understanding of drifting and it helped me tremendously when I was struggling to understand it.

Man I've given people links to the Drift Bible which basically shows u how to drift and people on here claim since Drift Bible is Real, it doesn't work for them. The same with real world drift setups.

Man I've given people links to the Drift Bible which basically shows u how to drift and people on here claim since Drift Bible is Real, it doesn't work for them. The same with real world drift setups.

Everything doesn't always comprehend or "mesh" well for everybody..can only assist but so much. If that doesn't help them then they need to take the initiative to learn a bit more about the sport. It might be possible for them to learn it better "on their own" if you know what I mean.

noriyaro_2004_s15_heros_003.jpg

noriyaro_2004_s15_heros_002.jpg

Heres a couple of my favorite group/team tandem pictures that I've come across and have given me tremendous inspiration. These pictures have reminded me to keep pushing my team to their drifting limits, to have them try and improve their tandem skills constantly, and, most importantly, to remind me to keep drifting fun.

Dam that pics old reminds me of the good old days when I was obsessed with drifting
The guy in the first picture at the back is my inspiration Kazama yasayuki best drifter of all time.
D1 was at it's best back then I don't care what anyone ses

Last edited:

Yes, i'm a big fan of Saito. No only is he a badass drifter who throws a big 4door around like its an FC he also drifts my favorite JZX chassis'

5530085133_3de02079c8_b.jpg

This one's hot, my boy Joon rockin' my vinyl. If anyone is an inspiration it's Maeng, 3 years as a privateer in FD, no big trailer, no crew to haul his car, him....

Last edited:
Back