DLC: Camaro SS “Edge Special”

HalvsteinShingel
A new DLC car from Edge and Schick:
Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=schick_031511

5528511024_29b6b81217_z.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to get it for FREE: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193475
(This DLC will ONLY work on North American copies of GT5, it will not work on PAL/EU or Asian copies of GT5.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture and info by McClarenDesign

• The car cannot be traded.
  • The car and original rims cannot be painted.
  • You can change rims and paint them.
  • There are aero kits available.
  • No race modification.

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

Info and pictures below from BrosifDuder
  • Edge Special has 448HP after oil change vs. 434HP for the Camaro SS '10
  • The Titanium Racing Exhaust on the Edge Special exits just after the front wheels at the bottom of the driver and passenger side fenders vs. just before the rear wheels on the driver and passenger side quarter panels as seen on the Camaro SS '10.
  • The Edge Special has fewer wheel options overall but, as you can see in the pictures, the Boyd Coddington Legacy F-09 wheels now feature "GOODYEAR EAGLE" in white on the sidewall, whereas, when equipping the same wheel on the Camaro SS '10 yields a tire with a solid black sidewall.
  • Also, the PDI P525N wheel appears to be of a larger diameter on the Edge Special with a lower profile tire to keep the appropriate overall height. The yellow Goodyear print is available on both vehicles.

Ahrweiler%20Gate.jpg

Ahrweiler%20Gate_1.jpg

Last edited:
I already bought a razor I don't use for the XMB background, now they want me to buy cream to go with it so I can drive this Camaro?

Smart fellas!

I wonder if it would be distasteful just to buy the shaving gel for the car.

brilliant PD!!

get someone else to pay for the development of new cars/dlc content for the privledge of having your marquee in the game.

I don't shave! (not there anyway!) and even if I did, that stuff isn't available here :( boohoo

This offer is... is.... well, hairist!

;)

Awesome! Gonna have to check the men's department every time I go somewhere to see if I can pick it up! Thanks for sharing!

Only when it ruins a tasteful and stylish looking beard.

I can't grow a beard for the life of me, but I also use an electric shaver, so I'm torn. Maybe I should find out if the car is just a different livery and not altogether a different car.

They say the code is on the "package," so it might be possible to go up and look at one can of shaving cream for the code.

Wouldn't be very nice, though. Equivalent of Gamestop selling used games with the already used codes inside the boxes.

They say the code is on the "package," so it might be possible to go up and look at one can of shaving cream for the code.

Wouldn't be very nice, though. Equivalent of Gamestop selling used games with the already used codes inside the boxes.

Schick wouldn't do that. One already must assume that people are attempting things like that. In order to fully make sure their product is used, place it INSIDE the package (like at the bottom of the inside of the shaving gel can).

Schick wouldn't do that. One already must assume that people are attempting things like that. In order to fully make sure their product is used, place it INSIDE the package (like at the bottom of the inside of the shaving gel can).

oh, gee. The Bottom of a can?!!? you might as well get the can, cut it in half, get the code, and leave the cream:sly:

oh, gee. The Bottom of a can?!!? you might as well get the can, cut it in half, get the code, and leave the cream:sly:

Good luck doing that in the store. I'm sure they will be thrilled by your actions:dopey:.

That is pretty cool actually, I wouldn't care even if PD offered a special Invisible Bra Bugatti Veyron, if it's a Premium car I'm all in for it.

Why did they have to put that big "GT" logo on the side, I hate that...

Agree, they should perhaps have made it bare metal to replicate a razor with those stripes possibly appearing "foamy" (with bubbles :dopey:).
Now it appears like just another variation on the Chromeline theme.

I don't shave! (not there anyway!) and even if I did, that stuff isn't available here :( boohoo

This offer is... is.... well, hairist!

;)

A Schick Quattro is mega-smooth... if you need something to shave your... legs... then I can't think of many shavers better... especially as you won't have the same "stupid shaver is too wide to shave my upper lip with" problem us facial-haired ones have with the same product.

Hoping for something more than a re-skinned premium for the first DLC... boo.

Would rather have a premo VW Beetle. A Super Beetle, not the weaksauce we currently get. With a turbocharged 2.4 liter stroker and Hoosiers. :D

Let me guess, the offer is only good in the US ?

I don't get it, the Internet has brought everyone closer yet, with GT/PD, everything seems to be aimed at a particular region. Free DLC cars for Christmas in Asia, free Jaguar for Europe, Schick promotion for the unique race suit and screen saver for the US and many more... yet, nothing in Canada.

There's only 35 000 000 people in Canada, no big deal... right ? Only place I might see the Schick GT promotion is at Wal-Mart.

May stop by Target afterschool and see if they have any.

If they do, I'll buy a can and post lap times of stock Camaro Vs. Edge Camaro.

Now for the price of the can...

This thread is beginning to seem more and more as though Halvstein420 may work for a certain health care manufacturer!! ;)

Big bonus time! 👍

Saweet I likes the new car. I bought a regular copy of GT5 from a place that don't give me any DLC, I liked that GTPSP at-least gave us the exclusive cars as DLC for everyone a few months after the release.

This thread is beginning to seem more and more as though Halvstein420 may work for a certain health care manufacturer!! ;)

Big bonus time! 👍
I do not...
If you look at were I'm located in the world, you would see that I probably never will see the car in the game myself.

Just woke up, read the thread, ran to the store, and am about to download my new car.

Thanks PD, and thanks walmart.

Let me guess, the offer is only good in the US ?

I don't get it, the Internet has brought everyone closer yet, with GT/PD, everything seems to be aimed at a particular region. Free DLC cars for Christmas in Asia, free Jaguar for Europe, Schick promotion for the unique race suit and screen saver for the US and many more... yet, nothing in Canada.

There's only 35 000 000 people in Canada, no big deal... right ? Only place I might see the Schick GT promotion is at Wal-Mart.

yeah, we're not important enough!

Back